Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Can't wait to beat scum utd at home! :)

Some day in the distant future your dreams may be realised, I wouldn't be waiting though it could be a while:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I was actually doing stuff earlier, and then I hear my dad yelling "HANDBALL, HANDBALL!" at the tv.

Stupid football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

homework still not done.... situation is getting desperate here :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

homework still not done.... situation is getting desperate here :eek:

Homework barely started here! Be graaaaand :D

I really can't be arsed moving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Just sent a mass facebook mail asking if I've homework to do.
    Time for a break methinks.

Put up my facebook status asking about French homework, does that count?

Just sent a mass facebook mail asking if I've homework to do.
    Time for a break methinks.

well deserved break ;) :P haha love it :)
    i keep taking breaks after doing one question.....its going to be a long night :o

Just 2 home ec questions to do, that's not so bad! Now, I don't actually have my papers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

well deserved break ;) :P haha love it :)
    i keep taking breaks after doing one question.....its going to be a long night :o

How much do you have to do, left it all to the last minute here, did a physics exam paper, french exam paper, half way through the Irish exam paper and still have paper 1+2 in English to do :mad:

• Advertisement

I've...100 pages of business for Tuesday. I hate myself sometimes.

How much do you have to do, left it all to the last minute here, did a physics exam paper, french exam paper, half way through the Irish exam paper and still have paper 1+2 in English to do :mad:

ha a whole irish exam paper and an english poetry question :O not as bad as yourself :O thats a lot :O thank god i did my work bit by bit..... well most of it is half done tbh :rolleyes:

I think I'll let my parents hang on to my laptop once it's fixed. I've nothing to stop me from studying now!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Cian A wrote: »
    That should end the "Utd always get the easy draw" calls:rolleyes:

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSEEEE me!!! Just because Liverpool are having a bit of trouble D; I shall LAUGH at you once they win :D

United arent so great themselves you know :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Just filled in the ol' CAO form there.

I hate home ec!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

I hate home ec!:(
    Not as much as I doooo :eek: Just the THOUGHT of that class puts me to sleep and has me on another planet :pac:

AnnaKin wrote: »
    Not as much as I doooo :eek: Just the THOUGHT of that class puts me to sleep and has me on another planet :pac:

I'm looking at questions as if they're written in Spanish. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Just wondering, anyone any opinions as to whether theoretical physics in TCD will go up or down pointswise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I have two English poetry essays to do. Kill me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Just wondering, anyone any opinions as to whether theoretical physics in TCD will go up or down pointswise?

Up is the more likely way for any Maths based degree due to the 25 extra points for Higher Maths. Be grand:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I add up what I expect to get in my subjects and it's 20 points above what I needed last year for my course, that relaxes me

Realising I've done no study or revision for the entire break, only homework. That does not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Supposed to do a load of work today to make up for the pitiful amount done over the holidays. Now I'm sick. Worst. Immune system. Ever.

I add up what I expect to get in my subjects and it's 20 points above what I needed last year for my course, that relaxes me

Realising I've done no study or revision for the entire break, only homework. That does not :(

Like Cian A says though, if it's maths based expect it to go up, hope to be doing Computer Science in UCD so I'm aiming for around 40 points above what I need.

Like Cian A says though, if it's maths based expect it to go up, hope to be doing Computer Science in UCD so I'm aiming for around 40 points above what I need.

Journalism? Doubt it :pac:

Journalism? Doubt it :pac:

Fair enough :pac:

I need like, 400ish for my choices, so I'm fine! I hope..

Fair enough :pac:

I hope not anyways! Everything will go up caus of the honours maths (Once again the system giving bias towards people who are naturally good at maths) but hopefully not by too much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I hope not anyways! Everything will go up caus of the honours maths (Once again the system giving bias towards people who are naturally good at maths) but hopefully not by too much

If you look at it this way though, the people who are good at maths tend to go for the more maths/science courses, so arty subjects shouldn't rise too much :)

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    If you look at it this way though, the people who are good at maths tend to go for the more maths/science courses, so arty subjects shouldn't rise too much :)

Hopefully. But I still think they should try and make Maths easier rather than giving maths people more points. (Project maths is a complete fail as well)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement