Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Dream on !
    Cian A wrote: »
    Some day in the distant future your dreams may be realised, I wouldn't be waiting though it could be a while:p
    The decline of utd continued today as Scholes came back from retirement and gave away a goal! Bring itt! :)

I know this is strange but I'm kinda looking forward to the mocks to see how I get on.. PLUS finished everything to do with school in 21 weeks from Thursday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

ConTheCat wrote: »
    The decline of utd continued today as Scholes came back from retirement and gave away a goal! Bring itt! :)

I know this is strange but I'm kinda looking forward to the mocks to see how I get on.. PLUS finished everything to do with school in 21 weeks from Thursday!!

We brought back Scholesy for the craic:D
    Scholes and Giggsy: Tearing you to shreds since '92;)

I prefer to think of us approaching that dreaded exam:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

ConTheCat wrote: »

The Scholes thing is unfortunate :rolleyes: but yea want to see how I get on in the mocks to, and yea 150 days until the 6th of June lads !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Hopefully. But I still think they should try and make Maths easier rather than giving maths people more points. (Project maths is a complete fail as well)

Yea project maths is just plain shíte, our school hasn't even gotten any notes on it yet, wtf is goin on with them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I don't even know what project maths is! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Ambitions ruin my life. I wish I genuinely didn't care about lc or points and just wanted to go on the dole, then I wouldn't be stressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Project maths is a load of bull. We have no idea what the exams going to be like, all the project maths books are different and the exam papers aren't of much help either.

Waaaaaaaah I wish I just had a photographic memory. Look at all my notes and be done with it all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Checking out the CAO now, for the level 6/7 courses, did anyone fill in all 10 places?
    Cheers

Suppose I better get the bag ready..

Suppose I better get the bag ready..

Just starting:D Packing my ambitiously over-optimistic pile of books that weren't once disturbed during hibernation season.

• Advertisement

I can't find my physics revise wise! D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Double French is the highlight of my day tomorrow...

I miss Christmas. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Finished my homework :D before midnight and all :D
    now sleep ... so tired, been up since 7 ....zzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Just realised I never got my report, despite doing the Christmas tests in November. Why is my school such a massive bag of fail?

Namlub wrote: »
    Just realised I never got my report, despite doing the Christmas tests in November. Why is my school such a massive bag of fail?

Same, and I just realised too that if I got my report during the break it might have given me some form of motivation to do work to improve:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Exactly! Gonna fill out my CAO this week and hopefully that'll give me a kick up the arse and remind me that I'm actually working towards something so I should, er, work. This is horrible :(

So I have officially done absolutely nothing over the holidays. And I am officially a failure of life. I'm so ashamed of myself. And so depressed about school.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

So I have officially done absolutely nothing over the holidays. And I am officially a failure of life. I'm so ashamed of myself. And so depressed about school.

+1

And on top of that I can't sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

everyone takes a break over the holidays! :D (at least that's what i'm hoping xD) don't worry so much :)
    it'll be okay. (: still loads of time to study yet for the actual exams and get everything sorted for the orals and stuff!! :)
    we can do this!! :D:D

M&S* wrote: »
    +1

And on top of that I can't sleep.
    Me neither!
    Bubbleope wrote: »
    everyone takes a break over the holidays! :D (at least that's what i'm hoping xD) don't worry so much :)
    it'll be okay. (: still loads of time to study yet for the actual exams and get everything sorted for the orals and stuff!! :)
    we can do this!! :D:D
    ...can we though? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Me neither!

...can we though? :(

we can!! WE CAN!! :D you better believe it mister!!! :)

I'm so depressed about going back to school that I'm excited to go back to take my mind off going back! How weird is that.

I can't sleep. :(

You still weren't asleep at this stage? I feel for you, you must be shattered atm :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Arghhhh my Irish and French teachers didnt have our results. What the hell. :/

So far I've gotten
    English - 78% - B2 - 80 points
    Maths - 72% - B3 - 100 points
    History - 82% - B1 - 85 points

So 265, pleased. :P But in French we're doing the past tense and imperfect tense again. I cant even count how many times I've done that stupid ****ing tense, it's drilled into my head, yet she doesnt move onto things that are on the course or more difficult, IMPORTANT tenses. I'm so pissed off :(

Half 5:eek: I feel bad for you:(
    I don't now why but I'm finding it really hard to sleep now when I didn't before, darn you 2012!

School was shíte, missed my first class and got some results back. Few A's B's C's. Not my best performance but more than someone as lazy as me is entitled to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

So disheartened by my results, not near what I was aiming for :(

Our exams were in November and I got 395 (although that was including pass Maths as I had to go to the orthodontist to get my braces off while Biology was on!). Take away 15 points for the Irish question I cheated on and you get 380. I'm aiming for 440/450 and I'm still not working. Wtf is wrong with me.

Eyes are falling out of my head.
    Got my English essay back, 74% for my article. Damn you B3! *shakes fist*

I'm going to bed at 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

i am.... SO freaked out :(

The Indo had that CAO supplement today, and it freaked me out with the points listings. Because i had it in my head i needed 430, and i was aiming 460/70, and what do I see? it shows the person in the middle of the lists points (as in if there were 15 places, it showed what number 8 got) and ALL my choices are at the 465 or higher... I DONT GET IT!!! And now I'm scared I wont get my choices!! THis fear is too premature for my liking :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement