Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Not even worried about the mocks.

What's wrong with me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

In maths my friend wrote on his exam "Please give me 10% for those freehand circles I drew" (maths joke we have in the class :P) then in one question, about statistics of history class test results, he wrote that someone got 106%. Then our teacher wrote "How could someone get 106%? Unless of course he got 96% then asked for 10% more for freehand circles"

It was brilliant :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BubbleG

L.c was a bloody nightmare College is ****ing brill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

^We dont take kindly to people like you 'round these parts. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Love my biology teacher! Advised us not to do the mocks cause it'd "cause pointless stress". Some woman.

• Advertisement

Grant form = confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

PAPER 1 ENGLISH = done! :D hallelfúckingujah!! :D
    {p.s. it's an awful paper.. it'll make ye cry[that's if ye have mocks from the same company as me...] O; muhahaha (;}

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

New DSLR today (well, nearly new) :D
    so confusing though! D:

Bubbleope wrote: »
    {p.s. it's an awful paper.. it'll make ye cry[that's if ye have mocks from the same company as me...] O; muhahaha (;}

So wanna ask what's on it!

If anyone's doing their grant form sometime soon, let me know! Its awful. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

this is all i will ask of you... What company was yours? I dont wanna know whats on it, I just know what papers my school usuall gets, and... you get the picture!!!

Presssuuuuuuurrreee!!!

• Advertisement

Grant form = confusing.

Oh and I'm not doing it yet but I WILL BE!! D;

This is a job for, my dad!! I wouldnt have a clue :rolleyes:

So wanna ask what's on it!

If anyone's doing their grant form sometime soon, let me know! Its awful. :(
    haha, sure you're better off not knowing anyways. :)
    AnnaKin wrote: »
    this is all i will ask of you... What company was yours? I dont wanna know whats on it, I just know what papers my school usuall gets, and... you get the picture!!!

Presssuuuuuuurrreee!!!
    I'm not sure.. it doesn't say the name of the company on the paper itself. :P
    and calm down woman!! :)
    rightio, i'm off to study for paper two.. which equals doom. /: DOOOOOOM O;
    slán! :)

haha, sure you're better off not knowing anyways. :)

I'm not sure.. it doesn't say the name of the company on the paper itself. :P
    and calm down woman!! :)
    rightio, i'm off to study for paper two.. which equals doom. /: DOOOOOOM O;
    slán! :)

Ah sure I'll try it, if anything it'll make the actual exam in june look better!!

Ah twill all be grand sure its only the leaving!!:pac: College friends are on Facebook saying "wouldnt ye be sickened to do the leaving??"

I cant wait to be that evil >:) :pac:

Finally finished the mock grant form. Bloody stupid thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Is it not really early to be doing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Didn't know there were grants available for the mocks:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

After a lengthy absence... I'm back bitchessssssssssss! :P

Just though I'd let y'all know I'm having a meltdown. Mostly because our new geog teacher is the worst teacher ever, which makes me wanna cry because out last teacher was a genius! The difference is so noticable. :(
    Also the CAO! I have no idea what to put on it!
    Also I'm going to fail everything and I genuinely have no time for anything, including study, because I've so much work to do.
    6 geography essays to do in ONE bloody night.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

So someone gave me the filthiest look for one of my cao choices today. Rethinking it now. Ahhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Siobhnk wrote: »
    So someone gave me the filthiest look for one of my cao choices today. Rethinking it now. Ahhh.

What was it?
    I keep putting of filling it out cause I've no idea what I want to do :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Fúck them. Choose what you want and don't give a second thought to people who think you care about their opinion.

• Advertisement

Cian A wrote: »
    Didn't know there were grants available for the mocks:eek:

It's a mock grant form as in it's..not the real thing? Guidance teacher gave them to us today and told us to do them so we'd be ok if we were looking for confused whenever the real one's up. :)
    I know, I'm terrible at explaining stuff. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I must start on the HEAR scheme. Anybody know where or how to get the form for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

ConTheCat wrote: »
    I must start on the HEAR scheme. Anybody know where or how to get the form for it?
    You can apply for that on the cao website

Or ask your careers teacher for a HEAR workbook. :) Makes it easier to figure everything out. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

What was it?
    I keep putting of filling it out cause I've no idea what I want to do :(

Animal science. You're awarded a BAgrSc, so that's where the horror came from.

OHMEGOD!! that course seems really good hey!! I have it down in my list someplace(list is always changing)!! :D ignore those evil people.. they obviously got weird tastes in courses hey.. (:
    Or maybe we do... :pac:
    But it seems like a good course for job opportunities in my opinion. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Pffft!

They do realise that if it wasn't for agriculture they wouldn't eat, or at least their options would be very severely restricted?

Not to mention that half of Dublin or indeed any of the large towns / cities are only 1 / 2 generations away from cow-shit and hay themselves!

Honestly, the brief frenzy of the Diseased Celtic Kitten has sent people's heads so far up their own arses!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

OHMEGOD!! that course seems really good hey!!

Shky boy :pac:

Shky boy :pac:

... i actually pronounce sky as shky so shup.. XD it's a natural habit! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

... i actually pronounce sky as shky so shup.. XD it's a natural habit! :pac:

Tbh I find myself going 'are ya well hey' to people :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement