Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Ahh the wesht, right :rolleyes:

Oi! :eek: Now I'm offended. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Studying isn't as bad as I've always made it out to be! I really shouldn't be realising this in January..

Last January in school lads! Waaaaaay! :pac:

Yeah sure:rolleyes: You're not going to convince me with that bs! I do in fact fear studying, have never done it, and never plan on:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

So the boyfriend changed the password on my Facebook page... The next few weeks should be interesting...

Siobhnk wrote: »
    So the boyfriend changed the password on my Facebook page... The next few weeks should be interesting...

Last year I temporarily deactivated my account, and changed my password to a both daft and bilingual combination of letters, symbols and numbers to make sure I wouldn't log on until the Leaving.

Ended up memorising the password. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Togepi wrote: »
    Oi! :eek: Now I'm offended. :cool:
    Ha and what was said that caused this :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

i tweeted 150 times today instead of studying :L From tomorrow i quit the internet until february 10th :D

Togepi wrote: »
    Last year I temporarily deactivated my account, and changed my password to a both daft and bilingual combination of letters, symbols and numbers to make sure I wouldn't log on until the Leaving.

Ended up memorising the password. :cool:

Yeah I guessed the first password change... God love him he really wasn't original :P

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Yeah I guessed the first password change... God love him he really wasn't original :P

Are they ever? :pac:

Cian A wrote: »
    Yeah sure:rolleyes: You're not going to convince me with that bs! I do in fact fear studying, have never done it, and never plan on:pac:

No studying, huh?

Get out.

Ha and what was said that caused this :D

'Twasn't what was said, 'twas that smiley -> :rolleyes:

I could see the mockery in your eyes!! :P

• Advertisement

Anyone here heading to UL in September?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    No studying, huh?

Get out.
    Agreed. Those who refuse to offer a blood sacrifice must leave the wolfpack.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Kerry man

Ya everything going well I'll be there! Woodwork and TG teaching better not go up any more points dis year!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Possibly maybe :) I don't know what I'm at to be honest :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

What time is regarded as too late to start studying (for the LC)? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Eggy Baby! wrote: »
    What time is regarded as too late to start studying (for the LC)? :)

'bout 9:29 AM on June 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Oh god that Irish comprehension on the Santiago pilgrimage is ridiculously hard. :(

Anyone done it before? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Oh god that Irish comprehension on the Santiago pilgrimage is ridiculously hard. :(

Nope, upload it and I'll do it in 3 mins :pac:

http://www.examinations.ie/archive/exampapers/2010/LC001ALP100IV.pdf first comprehension here if you're up for it :P

http://www.examinations.ie/archive/exampapers/2010/LC001ALP100IV.pdf first comprehension here if you're up for it :P

Yea I go to an all-Irish school so that's not too bad at all, it's one of the more difficult ones I've seen though.

• Advertisement

Ahhh lucky :P It is really difficult yeah :(

Ahhh lucky :P It is really difficult yeah :(

If your stuck on any particular one I'll answer it for ya, btw in the new sample papers this comprehension is redone and an extra question 6 was added.

6 (a) Aimsigh sampla d'aidiacht san uimhir iolra in alt 3.
    (b) Cén cineál (genre) litríochta é an píosa seo? Luaigh dhá thréith a bhaineann leis an genre seo.

There ya go, two free questions !

If your stuck on any particular one I'll answer it for ya, btw in the new sample papers this comprehension is redone and an extra question 6 was added.

6 (a) Aimsigh sampla d'aidiacht san uimhir iolra in alt 3.
    (b) Cén cineál (genre) litríochta é an píosa seo? Luaigh dhá thréith a bhaineann leis an genre seo.

There ya go, two free questions !
    Haha I didnt know they werent there before, I have the sample papers. :P I managed to piece together an answer up until 5 (a) and (b)! I can do 6 (b) but is 6(a) that its a scéal stair? I dont really get what it means by genre of story, I dont even get it in English :pac:

Haha I didnt know they werent there before, I have the sample papers. :P I managed to piece together an answer up until 5 (a) and (b)! I can do 6 (b) but is 6(a) that its a scéal stair? I dont really get what it means by genre of story, I dont even get it in English :pac:

lol history isn't a genre, it's closest to adventure or documentary I'd say (bare in mind I only skimmed through for the answers).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I'm hoping to head to Luimneach but not UL? :P

Got it for today's homework!! Mammys going to help me after coronation street... (she's a gaelgoir...too bad it didnt rub off on me :( )

On another note, has anyone started looking at debs dresses yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Spent an hour on pass maths and I've now lost the will to live/study. Oh Monday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Checking out Mary I accomidation, pack leader right now is Ashburn Village. Looking at the CAO, half my year is gonna end up in UL :eek:

German mock oral on Wednesday, ugh. Even worse my aunt is gonna be the examiner, gonna be fair awkward if I do sh*t :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 adam777

13spanner wrote: »
    German mock oral on Wednesday, ugh. Even worse my aunt is gonna be the examiner, gonna be fair awkward if I do sh*t :D

Oh lord, best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

No studying, huh?

Get out.
    Agreed. Those who refuse to offer a blood sacrifice must leave the wolfpack.
    What? No! Traitors! I thought we had an unspoken agreement to be wasters together:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement