Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Ag science done today, wasn't too bad. If anything I think the paper in June will be harder. German tomorrow, be graaand :o

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Never been so tired in my life honestly :( Just had the hugest birthday dinner invented and can't move!
    How bad was geography today? :O:O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I quoted kanye west in my hamlet question.. Dear god what has become of me.

I quoted Jay Z. Hamlet got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Irish at the weekend, I'm ****ed for it. Completely and utterly ****ed for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Spent the evening colouring instead of studying for french tomorrow. Can't see this going well. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

M&S* wrote: »
    Spent the evening colouring instead of studying for french tomorrow. Can't see this going well. :(

Unless you took care to stay inside the lines that was an evening wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

finality wrote: »
    I quoted Jay Z. Hamlet got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one...

Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?
    Does that make me crazy?
    Probably.

Courtesy of Gnarls Barkley

Unless you took care to stay inside the lines that was an evening wasted.

Lines were stayed inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

Would love to answer a maths question with this, just for the craic :D
    fund-the-x.jpg

Is it sad that my maths teacher has stuff like that laminated at hung up around the room?

• Advertisement

Is it sad that my maths teacher has stuff like that laminated at hung up around the room?
    Haha I don't know maybe? Why would it be hung up? Are those type of answers expected? :D

Haha I don't know maybe? Why would it be hung up? Are those type of answers expected? :D

He has it to like brighten the mood of maths I guess? He has a few other maths jokes hung up around the room. It's funny cause he's probably my most depressed teacher. Last thing he said to us was "If you don't make it to the pre and you're not dead please find me and we'll arrange it to be done another time"

He has it to like brighten the mood of maths I guess? He has a few other maths jokes hung up around the room. It's funny cause he's probably my most depressed teacher. Last thing he said to us was "If you don't make it to the pre and you're not dead please find me and we'll arrange it to be done another time"
    Haha right :D Seems ironic that he cheers the room up with the jokes, but is the most depressed teacher :P

Lines were stayed inside.

I'm proud of you Mark.

Haha right :D Seems ironic that he cheers the room up with the jokes, but is the most depressed teacher :P

One of our dark and evil teachers put a smiley face on the end of our christmas exam...there is always hope:)

Cian A wrote: »
    One of our dark and evil teachers put a smiley face on the end of our christmas exam...there is always hope:)
    Dark and evil? What subject? :pac:

For our Christmas study our English teacher photocopied around a million pages of notes and put 'have a happy but productive christmas' with a picture of santy at the end of the last page!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

This has got nothing to do with anything but it's so freaking hard to watch anything now that megavideo's gone :'(

What show are ya after?

He sounds hot. Is he hot? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

What show are ya after?

Gossip Girl D: Found it now after like...20 minutes #firstworldproblems

<snip>

<snippy snip> I haven't used megavideo in well over a year!

No links like that please! ;) - Mod

He sounds hot. Is he hot? :D
    Very!

<snip>

<snippy snip> I haven't used megavideo in well over a year!

No links like that please! ;) - Mod

mods are the reason sopa exists.
    Very!
    I knew it!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

mods are the reason sopa exists.
    Nope!!

But SOPA and similar (like that yoke that Sherlock signed last week) are one of the (lesser) reasons mods exist! ;)

Nope!!

But SOPA and similar (like that yoke that Sherlock signed last week) are one of the (lesser) reasons mods exist! ;)

It was that or "mods are the devil" :P In the US it used to be the case that by moderating content a site actually became liable for content posted, whereas if there was no moderation they would be immune to liability. Pretty crazy setup, afaik it's changed now. It's hard to find information on similar things in Ireland, could be that boards is making itself liable for content posted by moderating. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It was that or "mods are the devil" :P In the US it used to be the case that by moderating content a site actually became liable for content posted, whereas if there was no moderation they would be immune to liability. Pretty crazy setup, afaik it's changed now. It's hard to find information on similar things in Ireland, could be that boards is making itself liable for content posted by moderating. :P
    It can be a bit like that ... if we don't moderate / show that we're actively trying, we leave the site open to repercussions; on the other hand, if we moderate and mistakenly let something pass, we're leaving it even more open!

Fecked if you do and fecked if you don't!! >.<

Why are you off already? : o

• Advertisement

Why are you off already? : o

Why are you off? >_>

Had half days all week because of the exams.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement