Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Haha nice! Ah god I'm always like that, if I could marry my bed I would! :P ugh maths is a killer!! You in honours or pass?
    Pass as of last March. Loving it! :D It's gone from my least fave to my fave and best subject. Teacher sucks though. He's my physics teacher too, so I'm f'ed in that. :rolleyes:
    I agree, by the way. That crap is orange poison!
    cocopopsxx wrote: »
    I'm absolutely knackered. :(
    I know it's quite early to say this but I can't wait to finish the LC again! :/
    I've been feeling like that since the middle of 5th year. Just, y'know, without the "again" part. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Okay then, who's from galway for the Galway LC meet-up 2012? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

What open days are ye going to? I'm definitely going to the Dublin ones, and Maynooth. Not so sure about Galway though, it's a bit far away :/ want to see it though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Gotta be done :pac:

Ugh such a killer of a day today. In at 20 past 8 with a raging headache and sick out for (one of two) of my least favourite classes maths (Pass, it's easy but the teacher..:mad: ) had religion and slept through the entire thing and then fighting sleep and me head for the rest of the day. Just finished my homework having come straight in from school and now and Irish grind at 7:(

Nevermind the weekend, Wednesday will come as welcome relief at this stage! :P

We will do it! (Probably not but ya never know! :pac:)

My day wasn't great, got my injection today! Had to get it done in my right arm cause I had a shot not too long ago in my left? :confused: Anyways it's killing me and I can't be bothered to go through the pain to finish my homework! :mad:

M&S* wrote: »
    Anyways it's killing me and I can't be bothered to go through the pain to finish my homework! :mad:
    Get the mammy to write you a note. :)
    What open days are ye going to? I'm definitely going to the Dublin ones, and Maynooth. Not so sure about Galway though, it's a bit far away :/ want to see it though. :)
    UCC and CIT are my only ones, as well as the career exhibition in rochestown park. :D

• Advertisement

Get the mammy to write you a note. :)

UCC and CIT are my only ones, as well as the career exhibition in rochestown park. :D

I will indeed! :P I'll be attending UCC and the career exhibition also! :P:D

Ah sure I might see you floating around so! If you see a zombified 17 year old hanging around with a pack of weirdos, gimme a shout. :p

Ah sure I might see you floating around so! If you see a zombified 17 year old hanging around with a pack of weirdos, gimme a shout. :p

I'll keep an eye out for "boards material" people. I'll just shout out a code word around the place like off-topic! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

We will do it! (Probably not but ya never know! :pac:)

My day wasn't great, got my injection today! Had to get it done in my right arm cause I had a shot not too long ago in my left? :confused: Anyways it's killing me and I can't be bothered to go through the pain to finish my homework! :mad:

I'm game anyways at some stage (Just once it's in a public place during the day :cool: :pac: )

Just realised I now have French to do. Been at this more then 12 hours and it's only September:o

I'll keep an eye out for "boards material" people. I'll just shout out a code word around the place like off-topic! :P
    I'll practice my dramatic head turn and shocked face! Ahaha if you actually did that's be so awesome. You'd get some looks though! :p

• Advertisement

I'm game anyways at some stage (Just once it's in a public place during the day :cool: :pac: )

Just realised I now have French to do. Been at this more then 12 hours and it's only September:o
    I was thinking more along the lines of a dark alley sometime around midnight!
    I'll practice my dramatic head turn and shocked face! Ahaha if you actually did that's be so awesome. You'd get some looks though! :p

This is something I'd probably do depending on the people who I'm around! I'd laugh if I did say something like that and several heads turned!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Did someone say NO EASTER HOLS??

*calls childline*

That has genuinely annoyed me. That is absolutely ridiculous. Refuse to go to school.

I was thinking more along the lines of a dark alley sometime around midnight!
    *Backs away slowly* :pac:

No seriously though it'd have to be at the weekend caus I'm not allowed out late during the week:cool:

*Backs away slowly* :pac:

No seriously though it'd have to be at the weekend caus I'm not allowed out late during the week:cool:

Yes you back into that corner, corners have no exit routes!

Weekdays would be a definite no anyways far too much going on :(

Yes you back into that corner, corners have no exit routes!

Weekdays would be a definite no anyways far too much going on :(

Besides the one I have hidden in the ground :cool:

I was joking but yeah weekend's aren't good for me either, PM sent anyways :D

There's nothing I'm really interested in in UCC :/ I'm from Meath so it's also a tad too far away :P that careers exhibition sounds class though. :)

There's nothing I'm really interested in in UCC :/ I'm from Meath so it's also a tad too far away :P that careers exhibition sounds class though. :)
    Well speaking from friends/family and stuff it's a top college, gotta go somewhere where you wanna do what you want though

donvito99 wrote: »
    Did someone say NO EASTER HOLS??

*calls childline*

That has genuinely annoyed me. That is absolutely ridiculous. Refuse to go to school.
    Chill, I think it's just my school 'cause nobody else seems to have heard about it. That was my reaction too, though. :(
    Ah, UCC's pretty good to be honest. Saying that though, it's only my second choice. I'd rather for to CIT. :pac: They have a skydiving team! CIT that is. :) And the careers thing it just like, a gathering of the colleges to let us ask them questions and stuff. I think..

In a totally unrelated to anything topic, anyone have any experience with glasses with that anti-glare covering? :pac:

Well speaking from friends/family and stuff it's a top college, gotta go somewhere where you wanna do what you want though
    Yeah it's supposed to be class, the only course I'd be interested in there would be midwifery, but it's a tad far away. But not writing it off completely though, gotta keep the options open :)
    Ah, UCC's pretty good to be honest. Saying that though, it's only my second choice. I'd rather for to CIT. :pac: They have a skydiving team! CIT that is. :) And the careers thing it just like, a gathering of the colleges to let us ask them questions and stuff. I think..

Skydiving club?!:eek: I'm there:cool: oh kinda like higher options?

Guess it'll only be me at the Galway meet-up...</3

forever_alone.jpg

Edit: Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig :o

• Advertisement

Here for all the Corkies, how does any Wednesday (pretty much) suit ye all? :pac:

Here for all the Corkies, how does any Wednesday (pretty much) suit ye all? :pac:

Don't mock me in my own thread </333
    :C

Skydiving club?!:eek: I'm there:cool: oh kinda like higher options?
    Yeah! CIT is awesome! And, to be honest, I have no idea what higher options is. :p Never even heard of it until like, a month ago!
    With school and study I might have to give it a miss. :(
    Post LC piss up though? :D

And it seems I've lost the implementation and evaluation sheet of my home ec eggs journal..

And it seems I've lost the implementation and evaluation sheet of my home ec eggs journal..

What dya want to do in CIT? :)
    NOOO :O oh god help you :/ the journals a b1tch :/

What're y'all thinking of doin' in college?

What dya want to do in CIT? :)
    NOOO :O oh god help you :/ the journals a b1tch :/

Was thinking about doing Early Years Education, but now I'm really thinking of Social Care. I dunno, I just wanna help people, mainly kids. :) Yous?

And I found it! :D I need to rewrite it though. :mad: I need to redo the food mixer one, the elderly one and the obesity one. Out teacher's a tool. :mad: We only have a month! :eek:

Midwifery :) or General Nursing if I don't get that.
    Was thinking about doing Early Years Education, but now I'm really thinking of Social Care. I dunno, I just wanna help people, mainly kids. :) Yous?

And I found it! :D I need to rewrite it though. :mad: I need to redo the food mixer one, the elderly one and the obesity one. Out teacher's a tool. :mad: We only have a month! :eek:

Fair play! Yeah we did ours last year, but we're just tweaking them now before we write them in. Mine need a lot of tweaking.... :(

Don't mock me in my own thread </333
    :C

'My own thread" superboardie pfft:pac:

You cutie :)
    Midwifery :) or General Nursing if I don't get that.

Fair play! Yeah we did ours last year, but we're just tweaking them now before we write them in. Mine need a lot of tweaking.... :(
    Nice I wanted to do Nursing for a while! Well I wanna study languages so Arts, but I'll get no jobs outta that so I'm gonna put down Primary Teaching :) And failing the points for that, Biopharmaceutical Chemistry

• Advertisement

Nice I wanted to do Nursing for a while! Well I wanna study languages so Arts, but I'll get no jobs outta that so I'm gonna put down Primary Teaching :) And failing the points for that, Biopharmaceutical Chemistry

Oh cool! Where dya want to do that? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement