Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Too tired for school today!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patar

;p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Irish oral tomorrow, examiner coming in, first 5 pics and loads of topics. Should start studying! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Well... Got the CAO booklet thingy today... Nice.

I wouldn't mind a bit of midterm now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Well... Got the CAO booklet thingy today... Nice.

Everyone else seems to have got theirs but I havent yet :(

Anyone heading to NUIG tomorrow? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

awww got my CAO, and i wish i was heading to galway- alas, i cant, but a load of my friends are going!! :D

but 6th year is sooo tiring...and to top it all the thing i can most look forward to now is that injection next week D;
    HATE.NEEDLES!!!!

in any case- are any of ye sick of irish or english atm? THE WORK DOESNT STOP!! *pulls hair out*

on the plus side- i sign away that god-forsaken Home Ec journal tomorrow!!

the relief is immense i tell ya!! :D good riddance to bad rubbish as they say!

M&S* wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a bit of midterm now!
    We have pre-mocks the week we get back after midterm, no rest for the poor little lcers! :(
    Everyone else seems to have got theirs but I havent yet :(

Anyone heading to NUIG tomorrow? :)
    I'm gonna head down for a bit after my grinds on Sat, just wanna catch one lecture!

I'm gonna head down for a bit after my grinds on Sat, just wanna catch one lecture!

You don't know what time it starts by any chance :)

• Advertisement

You don't know what time it starts by any chance :)

It's 9 - 3 tomorrow and 10 - 3 on Saturday! Which day are you going?

AnnaKin wrote: »
    on the plus side- i sign away that god-forsaken Home Ec journal tomorrow!!

the relief is immense i tell ya!! :D good riddance to bad rubbish as they say!

Wish I was ready to sign mine away :( I'll be about 2 weeks. Just doing the finishing touches!

AAAHHHHH I wanna go :/ there'll be another one on later in the year yeah? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Sarah?

Siobhnk wrote: »
    AAAHHHHH I wanna go :/ there'll be another one on later in the year yeah? :P

Same! I think there's one in April. :D

Im going tomorrow. I won't be there till like 10.30 though :rolleyes:

We have pre-mocks the week we get back after midterm, no rest for the poor little lcers! :(

I haven't had one full day this week yet I'm still exhausted! :(

Sarah? wrote: »
    Same! I think there's one in April. :D

Class I'll be there! :D
    M&S* wrote: »
    I haven't had one full day this week yet I'm still exhausted! :(

I had Monday off, yet this week is just dragging ooooooon! :( bring on 3.35 tomorrow I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

A boy in school died recently. The atmosphere is so upsetting. School work means nothing to us at this moment. RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Talking to my friends from France always makes me miss it so much :( gah I depress myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I miss France too. I miss everywhere thats not school tbh, I've turned into such a dosser since we got back! I just don't care about any of my work.

A boy in school died recently. The atmosphere is so upsetting. School work means nothing to us at this moment. RIP

Oh that's awful :( Hope you're okay x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Chuchoter wrote: »
    I miss France too. I miss everywhere thats not school tbh, I've turned into such a dosser since we got back! I just don't care about any of my work.

Oh, I didn't know you ended up going! I remember us talking about trying to get a job over there in the fifth year thread...memories ;_;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

:( thoughts go out to ye :( that happened when i was in 4th year student dying was so sad :( Hope your ok hun

other news , got date of my driving test today in the post !!!Excitment :)
    and i also finished my RSR today :) so relieved never have to touch it again :)

So sad to hear, hopefully everyone's alright.
    Namlub wrote: »
    Talking to my friends from France always makes me miss it so much :( gah I depress myself
    Chuchoter wrote: »
    You did exchanges? You absolute lucky ****ers ducks.
    Namlub wrote: »
    Oh, I didn't know you ended up going! I remember us talking about trying to get a job over there in the fifth year thread...memories ;_;
    Some bastard tried to get a moderator to close our 5th year thread, how dare he!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

It shall live on :D

History and Geography, too much work :( I looked at Algebra again the other day....*vomits* :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Anyone have any idea what they're going to studfy for English Paper 2?. We do Essays and comprehensions over the weekend so I want to get started properly with the precribed stuff.

I read over Hamlet last night and feel a lot more confident about it!. Am thinking of definitley learning the Characterisation of Women in the play, and the theme of Apperance VS. Reality. Anyone have any other suggestions?.

For poetry I was thinking the following:
    - Rich
    - Plath
    - Larkin
    - Heaney

I need one more, anyone have any other suggestions?.

Finally, think i'm going to learn Literary Genre and General Vision and Viewpoint for the comparative. Want to really get started properly, would love an A2 in English! My favourite subject :)..

What are ye all thinking of learning?.

Got absolutley soaked in NUIG today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

What's everyone done in biology so far this year? It feels like my teacher is racing ahead - it's only been one month and we already have all of Ecology, the Musculoskeletal System and Viruses done. She usually goes quite fast, but not this bad! :P We covered a fair amount of the course last year too, so I don't know if this is a normal pace or if she's just going a bit crazy (and to be fair, the latter is very possible)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

That's so sad to hear, hope you're ok. xx

It's Friday. =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

Fifa 12 > studying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Got absolutley soaked in NUIG today :(

How was it? (Besides the rain of course!)

Thank you all for your kind words :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement