Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

I'm never really bothered going out. I do be so wrecked all the time without going out that sometimes it's not even an option for me. Without doubt I won't be going out until the Grad Mass and that'll be it for me until this Leaving is over. I don't drink either so, i'm never really that bothered!

I'm in the same boat.. Both the wrecked and the not drinking bit. I always felt people who don't drink are very much frowned upon in Ireland. 'Dry-arse/bore..'
    Patchy~ wrote: »
    if yiz werent in dublin for paddys day...missed out! :D :P

Agree! Twas my first time in Dublin for it as well, twas class :) Me being such a weirdo, I even ratted out a drug-dealer on the Boardwalk to a Garda. :L dunno if he did anythin tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Patchy~ wrote: »
    if yiz werent in dublin for paddys day...missed out! :D :P

How so? I've been to the festivals and they're usually nothing special.
    Enjoyed a BBQ today, didn't enjoy the match so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

happy paddy's day guys :D i hope ye all got hammered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Pretty good night considering there wasn't half as many people out as I thought there would be! The lolz were had. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Eathrin wrote: »
    How so? I've been to the festivals and they're usually nothing special.
    Enjoyed a BBQ today, didn't enjoy the match so much!
    Ah just coz templebar was full of gas foreigners, all locked, and it was like a giant party :D there was a bbq too but it was soooo smoky and ew, i hate bbq :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Aaaaaaaah same :P They all went to some other town! I would have loved to go but my best friend is underage and they're really strict on ID over there :rolleyes: Was still a class night and I have no hangover which is a bonus :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Aw lads, not well. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

watching the simpsons on T4...
    really cant get myself in the mood to work :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Its nearly 1 and I'm still in bed, just can't bring myself to get up but I'm so comfortable!

Also, I know everyone hates this question, but can any of the other people aiming for 550 and up tell me how many hours a day they're doing? I feel I spend more time stressing about holy jesus I need 550 and up than I do working :S

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Tesco is so full of people buying mothers day presents, yeah I was one of them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭checkcheek

think im gonna take (another) lazy day of no study, thats 3 days in a row

Morning!! :D

(PS: Thanks for reminding me that it's Mother's Day...) :o :P

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

I really need to do some work, ever since I got into my course I've been lazy as sin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

did SOME work :rolleyes:

I was on coursehub.ie just then to have a wee gander (ever since i found out that demand on courses has gone up i've been snooping on every course related site i can find)

And now I'm back on here. Its four weeks till the orals... I have not much done. That is what I should be doing, instead I play legend of Zelda and creep on coursehub.
    Also, I know everyone hates this question, but can any of the other people aiming for 550 and up tell me how many hours a day they're doing? I feel I spend more time stressing about holy jesus I need 550 and up than I do working :S

I'm not aiming for 550, but I figure if I do my homework really well up till the orals, I'll start studying then, I might even take a day off every other week to really work at stuff, you never know. I reckon the absolute highest I could get is 500, but slim chances with the way my irish mock was marked :o

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Lads it's actually impossible to study on such a nice day :(

Something will definitely have to be done later though....

....hopefully :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Was twisted lastnight, same again tonight, Monday to recover and finish the Ag Science project. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Gonna get no study done this weekend! was hammered last night, severely hungover today, have the club dinner dance tonight, will be severely hungover Monday! Monday evening might see some homework get completed, doubtful though! Paddy's Weekend, Y U HATE ME SO MUCH?

On an even stranger note I was talking to my year head and class tutor last night, both fairly under the influence :pac: quite awkward! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm getting ready to head out tonight. I've smuggled my shoulder of vodka home from Tesco (thanks for not ID-ing me, lads), and I'm trying to choose an outfit. Trying being the operative word.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I'm getting ready to head out tonight. I've smuggled my shoulder of vodka home from Tesco (thanks for not ID-ing me, lads), and I'm trying to choose an outfit. Trying being the operative word.
    Is that the little bottle of Tesco brand vodka for like a tenner? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Ugh tesco brand vodka, reminds me of drinking in a field when I was 15.

• Advertisement

finality wrote: »
    Ugh tesco brand vodka, reminds me of drinking in a field when I was 15.
    Haha and there'd always be one person who wanted water instead, so vodka was slipped in quietly :p

Nope :L I'm not THAT poor, I buy actual brands. Tesco vodka's like 20% water anyway.

Nope :L I'm not THAT poor, I buy actual brands. Tesco vodka's like 20% water anyway.
    Ha true, and yeah all Tesco brands, cereal, biscuits, milk, mineral water, whatever, are muck anyways :P

Their own brand chilli rice cakes are gorgeous though.

Their own brand chilli rice cakes are gorgeous though.
    Haven't tried them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

That vodka has made a disgrace of me many a time...lethal stuff (and not in the good sense :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Lads, isn't it great to know the whole village is talking about you? :mad: If some people have so little to do that they can sit around passing judgement on others, they should kindly fúck off...
    . rant over :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

^^

Hate people who talk shíte like that, let them pee off!

Anyway, back to delightful study again today, my plan for today is as follows:

Economics:
    Revise Perfect/Imperfect Competition and Monopoly

Business:
    Q.5's - 2008, 2007, 2006

English:
    Revise Literary Genre

French:
    Comprehension

Geogaphy:
    Geothermal Energy Production, Human Interaction with Surface Processes

I'm in for a fun 5/6 hours! Starting at 11am so chat ye in a couple of hours I guess

Few lie-ins, they said...

Be grand, they said. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

This day 3 months I'll be finished my leaving!!

This year is so.so.so boring. I'm going to die if I have to do one more graph .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement