Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Anyone else with big plans for getting work done this weekend only starting now?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

Currently in the middle of writing an Irish essay I started an hour ago. Only have 50 words so far. I blame Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Eathrin wrote: »
    Anyone else with big plans for getting work done this weekend only starting now?:o

Guilty. Need to do 2 essays and study for a meths test for tomorrow :/ I'll start soon

Guilty. Need to do 2 essays and study for a meths test for tomorrow :/ I'll start soon

Meth? Your school sounds awesome:rolleyes:...

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Chuchoter wrote: »
    This day 3 months I'll be finished my leaving!!

This year is so.so.so boring. I'm going to die if I have to do one more graph .

If we're doing this...i finish in 87 days xD
    which roughly translates into...2 months 27 days?? :pac:

• Advertisement

Meth? Your school sounds awesome:rolleyes:...

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png?1318394475

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

AnnaKin wrote: »
    If we're doing this...i finish in 87 days xD
    which roughly translates into...2 months 27 days?? :pac:

God damn it, that makes moi so anxious! :( I actually hate the Leaving.

I feel like i've been slipping lately in terms of my work load, i'm getting really nervous about certain subjects aswell (Francais anyone :rolleyes:). I dunno, i'm probably in a better position than I think I am, but then again I could be rightly fúcked aswell! For my points, I worked out today that I want (and need)

Business- A1
    Economics- A1
    Geography- A2
    English- A2
    Music- B1
    French- B2

:eek:

THAT MAKES ME SO FECKIN' SCARED!!

For the Mocks I got,

Business- A1
    Economics- A2
    Geography- B1
    English- A2
    Music- B3
    French- C2

Do ye think it's possible? I'm actually getting kinda freaked out at this stage.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

I feel like i've been slipping lately in terms of my work load, i'm getting really nervous about certain subjects aswell (Francais anyone :rolleyes:). I dunno, i'm probably in a better position than I think I am, but then again I could be rightly fúcked aswell! For my points, I worked out today that I want (and need)

Business- A1
    Economics- A1
    Geography- A2
    English- A2
    Music- B1
    French- B2

For the Mocks I got,

Business- A1
    Economics- A2
    Geography- B1
    English- A2
    Music- B3
    French- C2

Do ye think it's possible? I'm actually getting kinda freaked out at this stage.. :(

I hate you! (no offence). I need to get about 250 more points :(

I need to get about 250 more points :(

Are you serious? That'll be an awesome accomplishment if you do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Business- A1
    Economics- A1
    Geography- A2
    English- A2
    Music- B1
    French- B2

For the Mocks I got,

Business- A1
    Economics- A2
    Geography- B1
    English- A2
    Music- B3
    French- C2

Of coooouuurse its possible ^_^
    chill, we have weeeeekkks to study :pac:
    you're already doing brilliant, just keep going and you'll be grand ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Are you serious? That'll be an awesome accomplishment if you do it!

Too serious. The way I'm thinking about it is I failed 3 of my top 6 subjects, so even passing them would take me up a good bit! (though I want to go up more than just a grade).

I just realised what an odd case this thread is, there's no thread in the Leaving Cert forum that's ever come close to the amount of replies in this one. We'll have hit 10'000 soon enough, that's shocking for a LC year:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

I just realised what an odd case this thread is, there's no thread in the Leaving Cert forum that's ever come close to the amount of replies in this one. We'll have hit 10'000 soon enough, that's shocking for a LC year:pac:

Maybe if we spent less time on Boards and more time studying the 10000 mark might stay intact.I plan on doing nothing tonight anyway. My school just lost the Munster Senior Cup and everyones depressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

So what your saying is we are the laziest 6th years in the history of boards.ie and possibly ever :eek: :eek:
    If procrastination was a subject, a1s all round :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

So what your saying is we are the laziest 6th years in the history of boards.ie and possible ever :eek: :eek:
    If procrastination was a subject, a1s all round :P
    We all deserve a reward :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

How many views do the off-topics usually get??

At this rate we'll need to set up a "Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic Alumni" thread or we'll all get withdrawal symptoms after the Leaving. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

I should really start my homework.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I should really start my homework.........

Just started mine 20 minutes ago. Taking a break now. :L

Damn it why can't I make my mind up about what I want to do next year. I'm seriously thinking about electronic engineering again now, why so ridiculously indecisive. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

time to start my homework, writing up my entire research topic :rolleyes:

im never usually this lazy :eek:

I've eaten twenty jaffa cakes between today and yesterday. About to have two more now, and I'm fairly sure the last two will be gone before tomorrow.

That's a normal, balanced diet, right?? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Guys the past few weeks have been depressing me so much. I don't actually know how I'm going to survive until June.

Guys the past few weeks have been depressing me so much. I don't actually know how I'm going to survive until June.

June will be here a lot quicker than you think, the last few months of the Leaving Cert fly, even if you're counting the days rather than hoping June never comes. :)

Snap on the depressing weeks though, I want summer - NAO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I made a complete mockery of myself last night. Never let me drink vodka again. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I can see my attendance taking a hit after Easter....another hit, I guess. I feel so much better if I miss a few days of school and actually have some time to relax and take my mind off things.
    I think the leaving cert is getting everyone down at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Togepi wrote: »
    I've eaten twenty jaffa cakes between today and yesterday. About to have two more now, and I'm fairly sure the last two will be gone before tomorrow.

That's a normal, balanced diet, right?? :o

I split a breakfast sandwich with my girlfriend, and then had a fry when I got home :pac:

I split a breakfast sandwich with my girlfriend, and then had a fry when I got home :pac:

Pfft, whipped!! :P *Whcchhh!!* :pac:

(I joke, of course.) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

I believe you mean..

tumblr_loemasenuY1qe46oa.gif

WAH-PAH!!

I love Friends. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Not whipped. Just

start-your-business-with-no-money.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Ughhhhh I'm sitting here looking at my friend's geography mock and she got an A1, I got a B2. Half the reason is my teacher's ridiculous "heading" stuff, e.g I got 28 marks but only got awarded for 20 for using 3 headings...its so unfair and hes a corrector for the LC, so I really dont know what to think?!

I'm gonna end up absolutely making a bags of my geography exam with his crap :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement