Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Less than two weeks until the Easter holidays, holy crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I split a breakfast sandwich with my girlfriend, and then had a fry when I got home :pac:

Ah you know it's true love when he gives you half a sandwich he didn't demand you make for him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BasedHobbes

First post in the Leaving Cert forum ^^,

Just as a matter of interest, anyone else finding study hard? I find that I can do homework no bother, but when it comes to general revision, I can start for a night or two but then just burn out... ****ting it for June now...

Anyone else have a similar problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Doubt ye remember but anyway... My ex keeps texting me after breaking up last summer, been seen with a very old boyfriend alot lately (nobody thinks anything is going on,bue presume!) but the guy texted him today saying "who do you think you are? she doesnt even like you" Agh go away please :(

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Doubt ye remember but anyway... My ex keeps texting me after breaking up last summer, been seen with a very old boyfriend alot lately (nobody thinks anything is going on,bue presume!) but the guy texted him today saying "who do you think you are? she doesnt even like you" Agh go away please :(

What a prick! Have you explained everything to your new boyfriend?

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    What a prick! Have you explained everything to your new boyfriend?

Yeah he knows alot of what's been happening i.e the texts and that craic. Just can't flipping believe he texted him saying that!! Nobody can even know about my new thing coz I just couldn't handle the ex finding out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Got an A2 in my first Kinsella Poetry Essay! It was the Question from the Mock (DEB) so i'm delighted! :D. Random but anywho!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Would anyone like to know the wonderful workload I have for tomorrow? Yes?

It includes:
    A full home ec paper.
    Biology exam questions on ecology.
    The whole field study to be transferred to the real booklet, even though I still don't know what to do.
    A Heaney essay.

F..M..L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Manic2 wrote: »
    F..M..L
    ..... Forgot My Lunch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Anyone at applied maths quiz tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

First post in yonks but yeah, guess who's still got 2 weeks of mock exams left. Goddamn my weird school.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Would anyone like to know the wonderful workload I have for tomorrow? Yes?

It includes:
    A full home ec paper.
    Biology exam questions on ecology.
    The whole field study to be transferred to the real booklet, even though I still don't know what to do.
    A Heaney essay.

F..M..L

I pity you!! I know your pain when it comes to the home ec, geography and English :o Good luck :p

I actually didnt get much homework tonight. Seems my theory is right, One week plastered with homework, the next its a few maths questions, and several small pieces in other subjects. Can't wait for next week so :rolleyes: :(

AnnaKin wrote: »
    I pity you!! I know your pain when it comes to the home ec, geography and English :o Good luck :p

I actually didnt get much homework tonight. Seems my theory is right, One week plastered with homework, the next its a few maths questions, and several small pieces in other subjects. Can't wait for next week so :rolleyes: :(

The field study is reallllllly pissing me off. I still don't know whether to be short and concise or give detail!
    I feel like I will lose marks if loads of the page is left blank :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

We passed the 200,000 view mark lads :D

Yeah he knows alot of what's been happening i.e the texts and that craic. Just can't flipping believe he texted him saying that!! Nobody can even know about my new thing coz I just couldn't handle the ex finding out :(

How long were you with him before ye broke up?

Outta my mind with stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Superbus wrote: »
    First post in yonks but yeah, guess who's still got 2 weeks of mock exams left. Goddamn my weird school.

:O and I thought my school was the latest in the country to have them! We had mocks last week and a half.
    The benefit of having mocks later in the year is that there is less of a gap between them and the actual LC, which means it's a better indicator.
    The downside is, of course, you have to start preparing for the orals soon too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Picked up my minor hurling medal last Sunday and got a free feed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

One of my friends played for City tonight. Jealous :(

Siobhnk wrote: »
    How long were you with him before ye broke up?

6 months including a month before going out and an on/off month afterwards,haven't acknowledged him since Christmas !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

One of my friends played for City tonight. Jealous :(

...Which City?? :P

Togepi wrote: »
    ...Which City?? :P

The best kind. Cork City :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

The best kind. Cork City :pac:

Ah... You see when you said City the first one I thought of was Man City. :p But, Cork's good too, I guess. :pac:

Seriously though that's pretty savage!!

Togepi wrote: »
    Ah... You see when you said City the first one I thought of was Man City. :p But, Cork's good too, I guess. :pac:

Seriously though that's pretty savage!!

Yeah, dead jealous :pac: Sent him a text saying congrats tho, they won too! (Even though it was a horrendous game!)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

The field study is reallllllly pissing me off. I still don't know whether to be short and concise or give detail!
    I feel like I will lose marks if loads of the page is left blank :/

its a bit of both really, depends what you're doing. the third section (the gathering of info and such) needs a bit more detail than the rest. You can give as much as you want, but stay within the word limit!

Debs dress is here!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

520 points in my mocks all together :eek:

Got Irish back today. It was corrected externally and I got 96/100 in the essay with no spelling mistakes apparently...gonna ask my teacher to look at it coz that never happens :pac: The full 30 on my poetry q despite me misinterpreting 'place' as 'theme' too :') 40/40 on an triail but i did make some spelling mistakes.

37/40 on comp 2, but 14/40 on the first :mad: So sad with that but so happy overall, B1 :)

Debs dress is here!!! :D

Oh oh oh what's it like???? :D where didya get it? :)

About to put my fist through my geography teachers face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So my French teacher's been out for the last 3 weeks and she won't be back until after Easter (but she might not), and only last week did my school think to organise a sub. Now the sub's out too. Not blaming people for being sick, but there's only a few school days until the orals, other classes are having practice orals and this French girl is helping them with pronunciation and stuff, whereas we've just had about 15 free classes. Still don't know if I should do a document or not either...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement