Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

Yes! Silversky, I certainly do! :D

Thank you, let's not be biatches.. :P

Can I just use this post to say, I'm sorry for being mean to you about your results. They were brilliant, and I'm sure you'll be one of the few who appear on TV/ newspapers after getting 600+ points in the LC. From what I see, you certainly work hard.

No bad feelings? Well at least you know what misogyny means now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

The EU section of business has to be the most boring thing I have ever studied. Dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

silversky wrote: »
    Can I just use this post to say, I'm sorry for being mean to you about your results. They were brilliant, and I'm sure you'll be one of the few who appear on TV/ newspapers after getting 600+ points in the LC. From what I see, you certainly work hard.

No bad feelings? Well at least you know what misogyny means now :P
    I doubt it :/.. :P Yep we're cool, I just tend to get into arguments easily (Future Solicitor skills coming out maybe :P). Yes, I do! THANKFULLY

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Namlub wrote: »
    The EU section of business has to be the most boring thing I have ever studied. Dying.
    It's sooo repetitive though! Basically 5/6 Questions have ever come up, they're nearly all the same! I did Q.3 in the Mock even though we hadn't done it in class and got 60/60! :)

It's torture to study all right, but definitely the handiest question! I was reading the chief examiners report for 2010 and it was the least answered question but had the 2nd highest marks or something like that? I think they mark Q.3 quite easily in the exam as there's so few people doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Woo my stretchers are now at 4mm... can't wait to stretch again :( It's probably bad that I prioritize my ears over the leaving cert...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Happy Hunger Games :) May the odds be ever in your favour....
    Yes that's right I'm off to see the Hunger Games and my gorgeous Josh Hutcherson :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Imagine if we all woke up and it was September of 5th year and this was all an elaborate dream.

This year needs to stop immediately. I'm so ****ing sick of writing out explanation for the doppler effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I had Maths paper 2 today. The saw the hunger games (which is awesome), but on the bus home I had a ****ing panic attack about not studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Happy Hunger Games :) May the odds be ever in your favour....
    Yes that's right I'm off to see the Hunger Games and my gorgeous Josh Hutcherson :D

Saw it earlier :P Not impressed :D

Im off to get wrecked!! Last weekend of going out for me :/

• Advertisement

Oh god this studying lark is hard. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

+1

I cannot wait to burn all my books in a huge bonfire, maybe I'll throw in some of my teachers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

It's sooo repetitive though! Basically 5/6 Questions have ever come up, they're nearly all the same! I did Q.3 in the Mock even though we hadn't done it in class and got 60/60! :)

It's torture to study all right, but definitely the handiest question! I was reading the chief examiners report for 2010 and it was the least answered question but had the 2nd highest marks or something like that? I think they mark Q.3 quite easily in the exam as there's so few people doing it!

just read this report, and for higher level in 2010 it was the least answered question and the second worst answered question.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Eathrin wrote: »
    Anyone at applied maths quiz tomorrow?

Pure late here, but did ye get through? We got through with 23 out of 24 right! :D Shall I be seeing you in portlaoise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Then saw the hunger games (which is awesome),
    David1994 wrote: »
    Saw it earlier :P Not impressed :D

Hunger Games ..... hmmmmm from a crazy fangirl perspective I wasn't overly impressed :( It was good , but if you read the books , you will notice the difference ..! (even the tiniest details)
    But it by far exceeded my expectations ... Jennifer Lawrence was the perfect Katniss and Josh Hutcherson was just ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Wesc. wrote: »
    Pure late here, but did ye get through? We got through with 23 out of 24 right! :D Shall I be seeing you in portlaoise?

Sorry to disapoint you but you shall not:o
    I hardly do applied maths homework let alone study because there's so little drive, we only have 1 class a week.
    Got 17/24 and 6th place so we really outdid our expectations but no winning positions:pac:
    Mount Anville won in my regional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

There is no 1 a.m. o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

First full day off study since christmas holidays, spending the day in bed with biscuits, music and movies, which is brilliant, but at the back of my head theres visions of me coming out with **** points because I'm not working today.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Oh god! :eek: Literally only just remembered that if you're saying how you are in French, you use aller instead of être. How could I forget that?!

Getting nervous about the orals now. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stapler10

oral revison all day...kill me

• Advertisement

Togepi wrote: »
    Oh god! :eek: Literally only just remembered that if you're saying how you are in French, you use aller instead of être. How could I forget that?!

Getting nervous about the orals now. :o

Still have about 3 weeks to prepare :P

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

David1994 wrote: »
    Still have about 3 weeks to prepare :P
    And they'll fly by :D

Dont remind me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

And just 10 weeks to go now...ooh nerves:pac:

Less than three months 'til we're finished...

FREEDOM!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

We should just take it now and get it over with :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

6th Year really IS flying after Christmas!

subz3r0 wrote: »

Yeah, it does that... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

11 weeks till i'm done :D
    there's my optimism!!

Sure let it :p I'm so excited for the summer...must be the good weather today!

• Advertisement

Oh god there's no feeling like getting a really difficult applied maths question right. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement