Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Had study today in school but only got 2 hours done because of that stupid RSR History writeup. Then had a 2 hour Physics class and now I've a splitting headache. Fcuk you LC..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Finally finished my Hamlet essay hadn't done a Hamlet question since last year, 6 more to go.
    I did the role of women instead of corruption so I could plan for that later on.
    It took me ages to write the essay hopefully I did it okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Ok so far I have worked since 12 and going to take a break at 5 until dinnertime at 6!
    12:00 until 1:00 - Did biology exam questions
    1:00 until 2:00- Wrote out essay plan for Plath
    Had a 5 minute break
    2:05 until 3:00 - Did chemistry
    3:00 until 4:00 - Biology
    4:00 until 4:45 - Did two full maths questions

After dinner I plan to work on oral stuff and a Geography answer or two :D
    7:00 until 7:30 - Spanish roleplays
    7:30 until 8:30 - Irish sraith pictiurs
    8:30 until 9:30 - Two Georaphy answers completed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

OMG I hate when underage friends insist on coming out with us when they know they won't get in and we'll be stuck feeling sorry for them in Burger King, not even bothered going out if they're coming because it will be a total waste of time. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Burger King is the business though. You should be grateful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Supermacs is where it's* at lads! Always. :D

*I have no idea what 'it' is...

It is them Tashty Burgers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Ya can bate the wife and ya can bate the cattle but by gad ya cant bate a shupermacsh when yer shtarvin.

Nuthin like coughin up a curry cheese chips in the back o' the taxi

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

God I'm re-evaluating my whole CAO again.

Damn my fickle nature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Manic2 wrote: »
    God I'm re-evaluating my whole CAO again.

Damn my fickle nature.

Frailty, thy name is Manic2!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Wesc. wrote: »
    Frailty, thy name is Manic2!

:pac:

I would have a witty response but I cannot think of a suitable Hamlet quote!

A1's all round! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Chuchoter wrote: »
    OMG I hate when underage friends insist on coming out with us when they know they won't get in and we'll be stuck feeling sorry for them in Burger King, not even bothered going out if they're coming because it will be a total waste of time. :mad:

If life's taught me anything, it's don't queue with the underagers. Speaking of, mystery tour tonight ^_^ I am looking foreward to it, therefore it'll probably be shit

Namlub wrote: »
    If life's taught me anything, it's don't queue with the underagers. Speaking of, mystery tour tonight ^_^ I am looking foreward to it, therefore it'll probably be shit

We are bitter cynical people aren't we :P

The problem is I'm expected to wait to see if they get in and if they don't I'm the greatest bitch for still wanting to go in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

people actually check id? At most i was asked my age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

leaveiton wrote: »
    I thought Fight Like Apes were the stupidest thing ever when I first listened to them, couldn't understand why there was such a buzz around them, then I just sort of got it. As snoreborewhore said herself, it's an acquired taste :P They're mental live, if you ever have a chance to see them you should check them out

Me and my mates saw them in Derry last October, the place was sooo dead (I think there was like 20 people there, in a venue meant for like 300ish? :L) and we thought it was going to be **** but it turned out to be FUCKING UNREAL! :D The Minutes opened for them too, which was cool. Amazing live band though, just amazing... I still haven't listened to any of their albums though :P

studywise, got 4 hours done so far today!
    1:30-3:30 french
    4:00-6:00 history (which was actually just watching documentaries about the Somme :pac:)
    6:30-8:30 idk yet
    8:30-9:00 break
    9:30-11:30 idk yet, not happy about being up so late studying though! I need to get up earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Not only is the Leaving Cert. affecting my social life, my mental health and my physical being (i'm so fattt) :pac: . IT'S TAKING OVER MY ROOM :mad:

Seriously, there's flipping books and shíte all over the place!! At the present moment, I have 4 shelves my desk and my entire bed taken over with textbooks, hardbacks, folders, refill pads etc. It's ridiculous. If I need to study, I have to go through the motions of taking every book off my desk, stacking them in piles onto my bed and then sitting down to start.

1st world problems but anywho :P

I'm actually going to get a small computer desk now in Argos to put into my room so I can put my books on it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

We are bitter cynical people aren't we :P

The problem is I'm expected to wait to see if they get in and if they don't I'm the greatest bitch for still wanting to go in!
    Would you really wait outside and let them ruin there night? If they were any friends at all they'd say 'Don't let me ruin your night, go on ahead and have a good time!' :P :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

Not only is the Leaving Cert. affecting my social life, my mental health and my physical being (i'm so fattt) :pac: . IT'S TAKING OVER MY ROOM :mad:

Seriously, there's flipping books and shíte all over the place!! At the present moment, I have 4 shelves my desk and my entire bed taken over with textbooks, hardbacks, folders, refill pads etc. It's ridiculous. If I need to study, I have to go through the motions of taking every book off my desk, stacking them in piles onto my bed and then sitting down to start.

I'm actually going to get a small computer desk now in Argos to put into my room so I can put my books on it :pac:

This is my room :rolleyes: I also got the desk in argos.. start of 5th year though 'cos I'm so smart and ahead of the game ;)

My room has books and folders all over the place I have like 6 sets of notes for business as well. I need to keep it tidy , the books are making it look messy.I have notes all over my bed too , it frustrates me having it there though. I do try to make it to the gym I only manage 3 times a week sometimes less as I get worried I'll be too tired and it takes up 2/3hours of my study time, I haven't been since last Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Don't talk to me about putting on weight, I'm gaining weight for the first time in ages, I don't want to be fat but I've so little time for exercise :(

SeanMadd wrote: »
    This is my room :rolleyes: I also got the desk in argos.. start of 5th year though 'cos I'm so smart and ahead of the game ;)

I got my desk in Woodies :) but it's not in my room downstairs instead lol. I still have books all over the room it's in.

I just realised I have to go out tonight , then I have two birthdays over the weekend one on Friday and the other Saturday. Both which I have to go to. I might leave early and just have like 2 drinks and the same with Saturday or might stay longer at this one. I don't want to break the studying routine.

Wow has anyone seen the weather? Snow at this time of the year? lol I might give to tonight a miss. Not to mention it being freezing outside.

I study a lot of things by sticking it on the wall, diagrams equations etc.

Theres no more wall. This year needs to be over!

I have done 6 hours study today,learnt a good bit and did around 8 hours yesterday :/ Think I am going to take a break for now as I have to go off at 9 but still feel guilty for not doing more :P Hmmmm...

Thats the worst thing about study. You could do 12 hours straight and you'd still feel you should do more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I study a lot of things by sticking it on the wall, diagrams equations etc.

Theres no more wall. This year needs to be over!

Just saying, I'd love to see your room for the craic:pac:
    David1994 wrote: »
    I have done 6 hours study today,learnt a good bit and did around 8 hours yesterday :/ Think I am going to take a break for now as I have to go off at 9 but still feel guilty for not doing more :P Hmmmm...

Seriously? You feel guilty with that much done? Try 0, then come whining back to me:rolleyes:

My room is like a junior infants kid doing the leaving. Crayola markers and saponification diagrams everywhere! :P

• Advertisement

Thats the worst thing about study. You could do 12 hours straight and you'd still feel you should do more.

Ye haha annoying.... :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement