Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Can I see the video Patchy? pm me

Gonna start studying in half hour as I was out last night still going to study I won't be finished til late now .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

you guys are weird :P

i have a few hamlet questions, but my teacher wanted to see can we do them by ourselves...i caaaaant :pac: How is/isnt Hamlet a tragic hero? Help me out here guys :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Same, I'm starting at 1, hopefully I'll do like 4 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Thanks patchy!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Patchy~ wrote: »
    you guys are weird :P

i have a few hamlet questions, but my teacher wanted to see can we do them by ourselves...i caaaaant :pac: How is/isnt Hamlet a tragic hero? Help me out here guys :P

"Hamlet is a pretty cool guy but he has a tragic flaw, he thinks about stuff a lot."

P 18
    C 18
    L 18
    M 6

100% A1

(is that the breakdown? doesn't look right :L)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I need to see this video :P give us a pm! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo its so embarrassing :pac: It's just me talking to show what an Irish accent sounds like yet it has 23,000+ views...I'd delete it if I wasnt so fascinated :P

It's official - Sienna Miller is doing her Leaving Cert :pac: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b490HIq7DY

:P naw seriously haha, pm me the link :)?
    edit: nvm found it :D

finality wrote: »
    "Hamlet is a pretty cool guy but he has a tragic flaw, he thinks about stuff a lot."

P 15
    C 15
    L 15
    M 5

100% A1
    Wheres the other 10 marks? Gotta think about that finality ;)

And k fine ill pm you all the link yiz creeps :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Wheres the other 10 marks? Gotta think about that finality ;)

And k fine ill pm you all the link yiz creeps :pac:

I forgot it was 60... I edited it but I'm still not sure it's right. :(
    Life is hard. :L

• Advertisement

finality wrote: »
    I forgot it was 60... I edited it but I'm still not sure it's right. :(
    Life is hard. :L

It was better when the marks didn't add up :P
    How's the studyin going for yis today? Slept in like 3 hours so I'm starting late and won't be finished until like, 11 again :( Gotta ring NUIG and shizz to ask them a few questions today too, better do that now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

...sorry Patchy:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I think I know Patchy...

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

anybody else getting post via CAO?
    getting invited to talks and crap in D.I.T etc :pac:
    felt quite important when i got it. I never get post :rolleyes:

It was better when the marks didn't add up :P
    How's the studyin going for yis today? Slept in like 3 hours so I'm starting late and won't be finished until like, 11 again :( Gotta ring NUIG and shizz to ask them a few questions today too, better do that now :pac:

I woke up at 12 well I did wake up at like 9 but I didn't feel awake enough and I'd be too tired to study efficiently. I have a poetry essay to write probably another Plath essay. Then all the other subjects. I must get started on my French oral I keep forgetting that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Woke up to find my feet covered in bruises and the soles are black. Maybe walking around Limerick in my bare feet was a bad idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stapler10

hey, to those who do geography out there, if you knew primary, secondary and teritary activies in the BMW, Paris Basin and Brazil, along with urban region in brazil and culture in a defining region (Belgium), do ya reckon that would cover ya for regional geography?
    If not, what else would you need to know?
    Help would be muchly appreciated :)

I will murder my sister. Also - ALL TIME LOW ARE PLAYING IRELAND. EEEEEEEEEK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

stapler10 wrote: »
    hey, to those who do geography out there, if you knew primary, secondary and teritary activies in the BMW, Paris Basin and Brazil, along with urban region in brazil and culture in a defining region (Belgium), do ya reckon that would cover ya for regional geography?
    If not, what else would you need to know?
    Help would be muchly appreciated :)

You'd want to know the cultural/economic effects that the eu expansion has had on Ireland and the expansion of both an Irish and European urban area as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

CTYIgirl wrote: »

That is absolutely madddddttt

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The Books are suuuch a good band!
    ...I'm really dragging my feet today :( Only got 1 and a half pages of my Hitler essay done in nearly two hours :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

Saw them last time when Yellowcard were supporting and they were amazing! Can't wait to see them again :D Seeing YouMeAtSix this weekend aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stapler10

thanks for the reply, ya think im just gonna learn a sub continetal urban area cos it hasnt come up since 08...regional geog has to be the most learning intensive part of the course, there is so much in it, physical is fairly small and easy....any idea what you should learn for the human elective besides overpopulation, migration, city probem and map work?

I think I know Patchy...
    :O Reveal yourself :P
    Ally7 wrote: »
    You'd want to know the cultural/economic effects that the eu expansion has had on Ireland and the expansion of both an Irish and European urban area as well.
    I'd learn subcontinental tbh - its the most likely and next in the sequence :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

It just struck me :O I have completely forgot about my grads and havent a clue who I am going to bring :/

Saw them last time when Yellowcard were supporting and they were amazing! Can't wait to see them again :D Seeing YouMeAtSix this weekend aswell :)

The mother wouldn't let me get a ticket to YMAS because it was during the week, now they've changed it. Ugh! Typical.

ATL is the day the CAO results come out too...

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

AnnaKin wrote: »
    anybody else getting post via CAO?
    getting invited to talks and crap in D.I.T etc :pac:
    felt quite important when i got it. I never get post :rolleyes:
    Yeah Maynooth keep sending me stuff! I always get so excited when I see post addressed to me but then I open it and it's just inviting me to a talk I have no interest in and my heart sinks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

The mother wouldn't let me get a ticket to YMAS because it was during the week, now they've changed it. Ugh! Typical.

ATL is the day the CAO results come out too...
    That sucks :/ Gonna be sweet :p Haha I've results, debs ATL and two 18ths that week so.. I'm going to be extremely broke :pac:

David1994 wrote: »
    It just struck me :O I have completely forgot about my grads and havent a clue who I am going to bring :/

You don't need to bring anyone to your grad. Most in my year didn't bring anyone last year neither did I. Only the people who had bf/gf brought someone really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

There's 3 chocolate bunnies sitting in th press right now, but I promised myself I'd cut down on chocolate :/ decisions, decisions ......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement