Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

If he was buying it you could have went the extra mile and pretended to be like an Omegle moderator and that you have his IP traced and you will pass it on to authorities. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Ahhh creeps. Ended up talking to someone else from Cork once, it was all going well until he asked me what colour my knickers were ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Namlub wrote: »
    Ahhh creeps. Ended up talking to someone else from Cork once, it was all going well until he asked me what colour my knickers were ;_;

got a girl there, thought PHEW NOT A PERV!!! 'hey...wanna watch me rub my wet clit on webcam?'

DISCONNECT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Hahaha I'll never forget the time I was on omegle with two of my friends and we were winding up the girl we were with because all the guys were like 'make the girl take her top off' and then we finally got a girl, and the girl took off her skirt because she wanted our friend to do it too!! It was priceless.

oh lads... the lad im talking to has some life issues...

• Advertisement

Siobhnk wrote: »
    oh lads... the lad im talking to has some life issues...

Copy and paste at the end of the convo :cool:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    You: hi!
    Stranger: this is so annoying! i just want to talk to someone...
    You: ill talk, are you ok?
    Stranger: yea im fine. im just trying to figure out what i should do about my living situation next year.
    Stranger: its just sad because either way i feel like id be hurting people
    You: Oh what happened?
    Stranger: well, im in college. and i can either live on campus with my friends or off campus on my own
    Stranger: i have no problem with either.
    You: would you not be happy living with friends?
    Stranger: oh great!!!! yesssss!!!!!
    You: whats wrong?
    Stranger: i would be happy living with my friends. but its just i went through some things when i was in high school that kind of makes me reluctant to be around a whole group of people.
    You: what happened?
    Stranger: i keep hearing the world "growth" in my head
    You: huh?
    Stranger: lol ill explain
    You: go on then lol
    Stranger: ive always been kind of a loner, and shy (more shy than anything). but i guess people think that im talented. in my senior year i just boomed with popularity it was kind of unnatural. i was everywhere. and that wasnt a back thing its just i had a lot of friends and a lot of people who were counting on me. I was the president of multiple clubs and people looked at me as if i was god. the only thing i really wanted though was to just be able to develop, to grow in my hobbies and talents. the other people kept me back where i wanted to keep moving.
    You: oh
    Stranger: then i moved out to college and i moved into a dorm when act home i was pretty much doing everything but paying the bills. and then i felt held back again
    Stranger: lol yea i know, that was the short version.
    You: wow... well...
    You: maybe you should stay on campus with friends
    Stranger: but why?
    You: well you might learn how to deal with social situations, if you lived by yourself you would become a recluse
    Stranger: but what if i lose sit of my goals? its not like im not social, i just have so much that i want to do. but i definitely understand what you mean.
    You: hmm... thats a tough one, youre going to have to look at yourself, i dont know you you see. are you a motivated person?
    Stranger: yes. very motivated. i also really love learning.i kind of want to know and do everything. but i always get distracted with friends, but i love my friends, and going out on my own might now be so great at this point in my life.
    You: hmm but if you love your friends surely you should get a balance?
    Stranger: well sure they should lol... but it hasn't worked so far. i mean im trying to get better, but the more i like my friends the more i stray from my goals. but that might just be my problem. it might be a reason for me the stay with them. i need to work out that part in me.

For some reason while reading all of that I imagine Sheldon Cooper writing all this :P
    The guy just thinks he's better than everyone else and that his friends are holding him behind. If he moves out and lives on his own he'll realise that it won't help at all, in fact it will make things worse. He does have a few issues though.

Jeez they really opened their heart to you :L

I'm talking with a Dutch guy. about weed and hookers, obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

omg guys I got a message on Xbox Live, and it was in German and I understood the whole sentence! This school thing might be working!

• Advertisement

Aaaaand next up we have an english 16 year old talking about his education system :L

ew he asked for my facebook

Talkin to a Dutch girl and shes givin me the most weird study advice ever!

''Stranger: what i mostly do is set my alarm to 4 am and then study for 3 hours''

WHAT?!

Stranger: do u hav cam?
    Stranger: can i see u?
    You: Sorry I'm on my toaster :(
    Stranger: lucky toaster

AHAHAHA

'do you think its degrading a woman being urinated on by her partner'

EH WHAT?!

I'm probably just going to end up talking to one of you :p

Don't get awkward if I ask for naked pics bbz

Been told by someone, in spanish, that they want to eat my brains. lovely.

Namlub, nice tits.

got a girl there, thought PHEW NOT A PERV!!! 'hey...wanna watch me rub my wet clit on webcam?'

DISCONNECT!!!

I think I just got her :p
    Also got someone's number, PIMP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

I was on omegle one night and counted 17 penises. I wish I were exaggerating.

I usually say really ****ed up things on omegle, I go a bit over the top. I can be very very disgusting. I think most of the real weirdos on it are just trolling.

Nooooo, finally found a French person to talk to and he was being really helpful and complimentary about my French (it's 'amazing' apparently :L) then my internet cut out. Like I know it's only omegle but I feel like I need to find him again to say thanks, and now it looks like I just disconnected. Ugh

• Advertisement

Right my boyfriends officially a retard. Came home absolutely pissed last night, his friends had to carry him in. His mothers going mad and now he won't be allowed see me today. What a hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Right my boyfriends officially a retard. Came home absolutely pisses last night, his friends had to carry him in. His mothers going mad and now he won't be allowed see me today. What a hero.

With that typo it sounds like he flooded the place.

With that typo it sounds like he flooded the place.

Dammit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 herpaderp

I have to finish reading a book for history by Wednesday, since my local library had to borrow it for some other library so I can't renew it online, along with some German homework that we had to do over the midterm. I haven't started either of them and I don't know when I will.

The internet wins my attention again. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Ah I won't get much study done today 'cause I have to go to a family thing.
    I was going to say I have to study but I haven't seen them for ages , I can't not go. Hopefully I won't be staying there too late, so I can do some study when I get back . I was going to do some earlier but I couldn't wake up as it took me long to get to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SlyBacon93

Anyone else not study since last Thursday.... My local library Is closed until tomorrow and I've gotten f**k all done since Thursday.

SlyBacon93 wrote: »
    Anyone else not study since last Thursday.... My local library Is closed until tomorrow and I've gotten f**k all done since Thursday.

Exact same here! I only concentrate on work in the library. For the 4 days that it's been closed I tried doing some work at home but I've barely done anything. It's getting so difficult to get a study space in the library as well! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

In the exact same situation! So much distractions around my house :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I didn't get much done since Thursday. I didn't get any done on Friday or I tried and the information just wouldn't stick and I was out Friday and Saturday night then it was Easter , I wasn't at home all day . I've done Economics today but i've started late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Arghhh, trying and failing to do geography option questions because theres no ****ing information on it :mad: How the hell am I meant to get 24 srp's out of what in regional is worth 7 or 8 at best?!
    :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement