Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Oh right 'cause I was copying out the exact answer to question and for the part b the provisions of the sales and goods supply 2007 q. It's 30 marks and it says to give 6 bullet points then the opinion as it's evaluate . I copied the answer it was about 2 and a bit pages for that part of the questions.

No harm I suppose writing out as much as possible when your doing questions on your own, but you wouldn't get time to write that much out during an exam. Loosely most question parts wouldn't ask more than a page from you but obviously there are exceptions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Namlub wrote: »
    I WILL be the last poster

>_>

<_<

Oh yeah??

Challenge accepted. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Haha looks like I probably will not be the last poster :/ Have to have dinner....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Eathrin wrote: »
    No harm I suppose writing out as much as possible when your doing questions on your own, but you wouldn't get time to write that much out during an exam. Loosely most question parts wouldn't ask more than a page from you but obviously there are exceptions.

You know the 30 mark for that question would I do 4/5 points and then the evaluation instead to keep it shorter. Yeah some questions especially the question 1 with the laws take long to write.

This is shameful:(
    Almost every 11th post on this thread was mine, I take this to be reflective of my efforts.

On the bright side, thread leader:D Pity Coeur decided to give up procrastinating so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Almost every 11th post on this thread was mine, I take this to be reflective of my efforts.

On the bright side, thread leader:D Pity Coeur decided to give up procrastinating so much.
    Woop! Where did you get that? 15th on the list ain't too shabby! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

One does not simply walk into Mordor

#9,993..

lolzers

I'm disappointed in you Eathrin, I thought you'd get it up to 10% of the total posts. :P

Also, woohoo, I'm eighth!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

I WANT #10000 :P

• Advertisement

OH NO SHE DI'NT!

Study isn't going well btw. :P

zumba

Togepi wrote: »
    I'm disappointed in you Eathrin, I thought you'd get it up to 10% of the total posts. :P

Congrats! We may get ****e Leaving Certs but once we're in the top 20 if this infamous threads it'll all be fine! :)

<3 Happy 10,000th post everyone!! <3

Tt

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I'M CHEATING :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH :cool:

love how no one wanted #9999 :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Damn you togepi :P

10,000 bitches! :S

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I just missed the top 20 :( 23 on the list haha.

• Advertisement

<3 Happy 10,000th post everyone!! <3

Noooooooooo

You know the 30 mark for that question would I do 4/5 points and then the evaluation instead to keep it shorter. Yeah some questions especially the question 1 with the laws take long to write.

No definitely not. The evaluation is required but not counted as a point.
    6 points. State the provision, then give a brief description of 2/3 lines or 1/2 sentences(more obviously if you see fit).
    The evaluation should only be brief where you give your opinion on the effectiveness of such and such. Again 1/2 sentences. Doesn't need to be too specific.
    Those ones where you have to describe provisions or list out stages of something can be time consuming all right so no harm in going a little over for these questions.
    Some questions might require an example too watch out for those.

AAAWWWWW YYEEEAAAAAHH 10,000th post b*tches*!!

*Love you all. :*

PS: Patchy~ you b*stard!! :P You've ruined all my hopes and dreams. :(
    CHEATER!!

PPS: @Patchy~ psych - you're number 9,999 now. :pac:

Is there a thread limit for the number of posts before a second one needs to be made?

I have a mysterious page 668 which doesnt exist. :O

And idk how it happened but my laptops telling me this is post 10,000 too :L

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I'M CHEATING :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH :cool:

love how no one wanted #9999 :P

You b*stard!! :eek: You've crushed my hopes and dreams. :(

CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

lads 10,000 posts .... my god this is actually shameful :rolleyes:
    9th on the list :O :( Togepi you passed me out :eek:

How day tell how many posts you've done? :O

I forgot there's a lot to write in the business questions one full question 1 has taken like 5 pages.
    I got full marks in all of my Business Questions in the Mock and they were shorter than 4 pages each!

• Advertisement

Are people posting? It says they are but I cant see new posts :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement