Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

I did one before the Summer, never got the results. I'll try and find out about the results tomorrow.

Before summer? Was it the actual HPAT you did (the one in february) or was it a practice one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

M&S* wrote: »
    Have you done any sort of drama/ novel thingy? :eek: Although there is still loads of time to cover 5 more poems if you've done a fair bit in other areas! It's not even worth that much for how long you spend studying it!

Nope we've done nothing. I'll get my grinds teacher to do it with me. And ya I'm doing honours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Leftyflip wrote: »
    *Lefty repeatedly head desks* Higher level physics, with a mongloid teacher sucks...

I hear ya..............god i hate everything about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Me personally, I would make a perfect Hulk! :D

SuperWoman?
    Cat Woman?
    Haha thank you :) think i've decided on Cat woman ;) suits me and all :) Merci beaucoup mister :)
    You are in the best school in the entire world.

You can never go wrong with catwoman? Personally i have always wanted to dress up as charizard....

Also if you manage to get your hands on a large cardboard box spongebob is really easy to make look great.
    Haha hardly the best school .. ::rolleyes: :p:) haha i was half considering going as pikachu :P buy yeah catwoman it is :)
    You guys are the best :):cool: forever in your debts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

I seriously think all Leaving Certs should be just given a week off with no work! I can't even sleep properly at night time because there is so much going on in my head! :eek::eek:

In a way I'm looking forward to midterm (No school :D ) but I dread the work load! It was bad enough in third year :eek:..........

UCC Food Science etc or Arts on Saturday? :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I seriously think all Leaving Certs should be just given a week off with no work! I can't even sleep properly at night time because there is so much going on in my head! :eek::eek:

In a way I'm looking forward to midterm (No school :D ) but I dread the work load! It was bad enough in third year :eek:..........

UCC Food Science etc or Arts on Saturday? :):)

Arts with M&S tbh! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Its more straight forward than that I think 25 points for a D3 or higher you can count it for points as long as its a pass!

That's what I thought, and what another girl did. But I was contradicted, so I just wanted a bit of clearing up :) I'll keep with the honours for another bit so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Arts with M&S tbh! :cool:
    Pfft, social studies with me, clearly. :cool:

Ha, as if I'll even be able to go. :(

Why won't you? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

I hope it doesn't rain :/

• Advertisement

Why won't you? :(
    I dont think I've a lift. :(
    I hope it doesn't rain :/
    We all know it will! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I'm so insanely tired! Is sixth year finished yet? :(

You lot are worrying me, how much have you guys done in Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

cocopopsxx wrote: »
    Before summer? Was it the actual HPAT you did (the one in february) or was it a practice one?

It was an aptitude test that everyone had to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

Chuchoter wrote: »

Welcome to Life. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I wanna go on the dole :(

I have an Irish test tomorrow. Looked at my notes. Stopped looking at my notes after 5 minutes. Now on this.

This lack of motivation/sleep deprivation is dire.

We've done 3 ordinary level poems, An Triail, 3 pro's, around five sraith pictuirs, some oral work, some tape, comprehensions and we've covered a good few aistes!

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I have an Irish test tomorrow. Looked at my notes. Stopped looking at my notes after 5 minutes. Now on this.

This lack of motivation/sleep deprivation is dire.
    Stop, I'm not motivated for anything. I did my Biology test today with the book on my lap, that shows ambition.

We've done 5 poems, 5 pros, 20 pics, most oral topics, the novel, a little bit of tape, a few debates, a few short stories and a few essays.

I'm ready for my bed everyday after school. I actually fall asleep while thinking about starting my homework.

I need to start drinking coffee, even if it does taste like sh!t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

We've done 5 poetry, 4 prose, we've read An Triail, done 6 picture sequences, a good few oral topics, loads of comprehensions, a little bit of tape work, and 6 essays with another due this week.

I have a music test tomorrow on Gerald Barry and I really can't get it into my head! Too many sections, I can't remember which is which! They're easy to tell apart from one another, it's just knowing what the names of each one is that gets me!

• Advertisement

We've done 5 poems, 5 pros, 20 pics, most oral topics, the novel, a little bit of tape, a few debates, a few short stories and a few essays.

Is that not everything? :eek:

Welcome to Life. :)

Do not want :P

I have 3 essays, 2 pros, Caca milis, 4 poems and a little bit of tape and reading. About 4 srathpictuiri done but no an triail.

Coffee turns me into a horrible, horrible twitchy person. No-one likes me caffeinated. :P

I'm ready for my bed everyday after school. I actually fall asleep while thinking about starting my homework.

I need to start drinking coffee, even if it does taste like sh!t.
    It's an acquired taste, I didn't like it before and now it's like an orgasm for my tongue.
    Is that not everything? :eek:
    Practically, yes. The thing is though, my teacher just throws notes at us, tells us to learn them and moves on. So we've pretty much finished the course but we don't know anything at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

History, history, history.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'd actually bite someone's face off for some KC's right now...mmmmmmm creole.

You non-Cork folk (and some unenlightened Cork folk) won't know what I mean >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

Namlub wrote: »
    I'd actually bite someone's face off for some KC's right now...mmmmmmm creole.

You non-Cork folk (and some unenlightened Cork folk) won't know what I mean >_>

KC's <333333 yummmmm

Stop, I'm not motivated for anything. I did my Biology test today with the book on my lap, that shows ambition.

Haha that's brilliant! I had a home ec test today... The only thing that saved me was that she gave us the test, and then let us look over topics that were on the test. Which was really odd.

It's an acquired taste, I didn't like it before and now it's like an orgasm for my tongue.

Practically, yes. The thing is though, my teacher just throws notes at us, tells us to learn them and moves on. So we've pretty much finished the course but we don't know anything at all.

I just found out your username is a band! And a really good band too! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I knew that before it was mainstream -.-

• Advertisement

I just found out your username is a band! And a really good band too! :D

Hahahahaha is that what it is? That makes more sense :P I noticed that it was French, and being the extremely talented French student that I am (ordinary level ftw) I google translated it... Came out as 'Heart Hacker'... I was too afraid to ask :L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement