Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

WEEKEND! :D and got all my tests done this week so that means all i have to do this weekend is get DRUNK :) and up at 5.30am to watch the match! whoop

I <3 being a leaving cert...best craic ever! myself and half the class never turned up to double religion today cause it was a free so we went to the canteen and had lunch early while all the people who obey school rules went to class :L :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Weekend :D Have to get up soo early to go to UCC tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Cian A wrote: »
    Farmer: Ah how's she cuttin' boi should i gets me some o' dem cows should I?
    Ag. Adv: Nah grow potatoes.

Demanding work
    Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    As far as I know they advise agriculture :P

Makes sense... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I hate 6th year. I'd a maths test yesterday, and irish test today, physics monday, bio tuesday, home ec monday AND thurday..

FML.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    As far as I know they advise agriculture :P

Get outta here! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Anyone want to meet up at UCC tomorrow? this may or may not be because there isn't anyone else going who I can talk to! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

M&S* wrote: »
    Anyone want to meet up at UCC tomorrow? this may or may not be because there isn't anyone else going who I can talk to! :P

Haha I may be doing the same thing at some of the open days up here in Dublin. :p Barely anyone going to a few of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rickyy

I'm getting good work done right now, but I was falling behind in 5th year and I need to catch up and revise everything we did.
    On the other hand, we got a new Math teacher this year and she has decided it's a good idea to start the entire course again, and now we've been doing statistics in 6th year for the past months and a bit. Sad story considering how much we have to get done.

Goodluck everyone hope you all get what you want :)

Haha I may be doing the same thing at some of the open days up here in Dublin. :p Barely anyone going to a few of them

I guess my company isn't too appealing! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Rickyy

I guess my company isn't too appealing! :(

What subjects are you visiting during the open day?

• Advertisement

Rickyy wrote: »
    What subjects are you visiting during the open day?

Arts: Irish, English and maybe Psychology some of them anyways and Nursing, nothing else takes my fancy I'll have not much to do though so I'd stick around if anyone was there! :P I actually don't know to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I'm going to Cork as well tomorrow, I'm freakishly excited :D If you see a tiny person in mustard, wave! It's more than likely me :P

I'll probably go up to Brookfield first to see the lectures on dentistry and medicine, then I'll spend a while at the Quad, visiting stands and stuff for the free biros :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

2 History essays and a Sylvia Plath question due for Monday. And I'm going out ''big-shtyle'' Saturday night. This will be interesting....

If anyone's in the Social Science talk in UCC tomorrow and you see a girl with a cold wearing an oversized Cork hoodie and purple glasses, say hi. :D

I'm so sick. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Lads, we need to organise a meet-up at one of the Dublin open days.

Definitely. I'll be knocking round the UCD open day in november, come say hi. I'm the guy in the red jeans.

WorldsTallestMan.jpg

You roide ya!

You roide ya!

Ta.

But seriously yeah, we should, it'd be fun and fantastically awkward.

Ye I'm up for that.

My UCC meet up is a fail! I'm going to stalk you Ally and Empty, just to warn ye! :pac:

• Advertisement

You roide ya!

Ye I'd say he gives properly good piggy backs

Ta.

But seriously yeah, we should, it'd be fun and fantastically awkward.
    Ye I'm up for that.
    Yes, the awkwardness would be horrific. I might just pretend to be a mod so I can be superior :cool:

My UCC meet up is a fail! I'm going to stalk you Ally and Empty, just to warn ye! :pac:

I'll tell you what, I'll bring some form of a choco bar and if you find me I'll give it to you. :p Good luck! Hahahaha. :pac:

I might just pretend to be a mod so I can be superior :cool:

But. we know your not a mod?

I'll tell you what, I'll bring some form of a choco bar and if you find me I'll give it to you. :p Good luck! Hahahaha. :pac:

Challenge accepted, I'm going to look some fool if I go up to someone and say Empty with me? And it's not you!

Challenge accepted, I'm going to look some fool if I go up to someone and say Empty with me? And it's not you!

I'm going to find Coeurdepirate by going up to random people and shouting "yaahhhrr".

This already sounds a million times more fun :o

This already sounds a million times more fun :o

Chances are I won't see her! :( I will try my utmost best though! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I live in Cork but I'm not going to the UCC open day, trololol. Good news-wise, I got surprisingly little homework for the weekend

I'm putting Operation Don't Be A Drunk Mess into action this weekend, chalk it down bitches

• Advertisement

But. we know your not a mod?
    I'm not gonna have a nametag saying Coeurdepirate. :P
    I'm going to find Coeurdepirate by going up to random people and shouting "yaahhhrr".

Mind. Blown.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement