Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Anybody for the food science department!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Ally7 wrote: »
    Mary I suppose you weren't at the environmental science lecture in the afternoon? There was someone who looked realllllllly like you, but I was afraid to say anything :o

But yeah I really enjoyed the open day, I think I've definitely decided on my first choice now :D

Weird I was there! That must have been me :eek: Should of said hi! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

Anybody for the food science department!? :D

I left it to go over to the Western Gateway, but a friend told me the lecturer was a bit weird, giving out to people for leaving and all?

I left it to go over to the Western Gateway, but a friend told me the lecturer was a bit weird, giving out to people for leaving and all?

This was duing the second talk? Like the whole left hand side of the room left all at the same time :rolleyes:
    REALLY liked the Food Marketing and Entrepreneurship :D

M&S* wrote: »
    Weird I was there! That must have been me :eek: Should of said hi! :cool:

I swear I'm not a stalker, I just saw your pic in C&H :L Did you dye your hair?

• Advertisement

I swear I'm not a stalker, I just saw your pic in C&H :L Did you dye your hair?

Well yeah but it's not different really? :confused: What colour was this persons?

M&S* wrote: »
    Well yeah but it's not different really? :confused: What colour was this persons?

Oh jesus I sound like an awful freak now, I swear your photo isn't above my bed or anything............

<.<
    >.>

But yeah it was kinda light brown I think? ms=aybe you have a secret twin with differently-coloured hair :O

Weird I wouldn't say my hair is light brown, or is it? Maybe this was my clone! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

South Africa lost. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

I've been up since seven doing maths homework, but I don't care because I'm going to see Enter Shikari tomorrow night :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Flabangav wrote: »
    I've been up since seven doing maths homework, but I don't care because I'm going to see Enter Shikari tomorrow night :D

LUCKY! Gah, I love Enter Shikari :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

How much of a drive from it are you, if you don't mind me asking??

About 3 hours in a bus :( Driving would probably be less..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I can't wait for the Trinity or UCD open day now. We could do a proper meetup with a meeting place and less staring at people across halls trying to decide who they are or not :P

I really want new friends actually. The current set of friends are driving me up the walls. The infighting, you wouldn't even believe. Its just so clear how much everyone is dying to go to college to get away from each other, but it just means I've lost all my favorite people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I'm going to Enter Shikari too :P Not really excited though, I dont like gigs much...and the stress of getting my homework done before it. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I haven't been to a gig since Bowling For Soup last October! :(

I haven't been to a gig since Bowling For Soup last October! :(

I was at that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Chuchoter wrote: »
    I was at that!!

I was at the very very front! It was amazing. :) I arrived like, 10 minutes before the doors opened and my cousins, who were int he queue right at the front since like 8am, let me hop in with them. :p I would have been there waaaay earlier if we hadn't been cooking in Home Ec for one of the journals. :(

My cousins met them and got my ticket signed for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Chuchoter wrote: »
    I can't wait for the Trinity or UCD open day now. We could do a proper meetup with a meeting place and less staring at people across halls trying to decide who they are or not :P

I really want new friends actually. The current set of friends are driving me up the walls. The infighting, you wouldn't even believe. Its just so clear how much everyone is dying to go to college to get away from each other, but it just means I've lost all my favorite people.

Would be awkward if people from school knew your boards username :pac:

I'm kinda aiming to keep as many old friendships as I can while making new ones going into uni.

Cian A wrote: »

I'm kinda aiming to keep as many old friendships as I can while making new ones going into uni.

Same :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

So much for my superproductive weekend.. I just wanna hide under my duvet with tea and chocolate and never come out again. The only redeeming thing about tomorrow is that my Hamlet teacher is a totes babe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

So much for my superproductive weekend.. I just wanna hide under my duvet with tea and chocolate and never come out again. The only redeeming thing about tomorrow is that my Hamlet teacher is a totes babe.

Same as. Except for, y'know the Hamlet teacher being a totes babe. :pac:

Have to finish my English H.W., a short story on "two unusual/eccentric characters meet for the first time." Haven't a clue what to write/ :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

cocopopsxx wrote: »

Have to finish my English H.W., a short story on "two unusual/eccentric characters meet for the first time." Haven't a clue what to write/ :mad:

I did that essay last year :) It's an easy enough one, I thought! I wrote about a French girl who went to Africa with her parents doing volunteer work, and the village they were staying in was raided by slave-drivers, and everyone was taken apart from her and a boy from the village. And blah blah

I've a Heaney essay to write, also a maths, chemistry and Irish test to study for :(

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

got that injection and i swear to god i think my brain is fried!!
    my friends are all like "remember this..?" and "you agreed to this on wednesday..."

i couldnt remember ANYTHING!!

but anyhoo.... yeah, couldnt concentrate on any homework...got a GVVP essay due first thing! yay me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

cocopopsxx wrote: »

I did that last week! :D I based it on two of my eccentric friends going to a house party and drinking...the rest fell into place :P

I have to do one of the 2009 ones this week, I'm gonna do one of the short stories, probably the photographs one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I'm going to Enter Shikari too :P Not really excited though, I dont like gigs much...and the stress of getting my homework done before it. :/

Your Silly :)

Oooh So excited

Your Silly :)

Tr7Hq1o_Qe4

Oooh So excited

I've never heard of Enter Shikari before. Some nice electronica backing tracks, but i think the metal part is ****.

I've never heard of Enter Shikari before. Some nice electronica backing tracks, but i think the metal part is ****.

Sure all music is ****

Sure all music is ****

A lot of metal is ****
    A lot of rap is ****
    A lot of pop is ****

But a lot of music is good:D

I would seriously die if that happened :eek:

• Advertisement

A lot of metal is ****
    A lot of rap is ****
    A lot of pop is ****

But a lot of music is good:D

what's left? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement