Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Opera
    Dubstep
    Mongolian throat singing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Punk
    Ska

Pfffft enter shikari (don't even deserve capitals) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

what's left? :pac:

Malaysian folk

But seriously I like me some

Alternative
    Indie
    Electronic
    Electropop
    Dubstep
    House

And that small bit of Pop/rock/rap that is actually appealing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Namlub wrote: »
    Mongolian throat singing

On 3 Boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

That singing... It just gets me everytime.

Well...I should start my homework

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

On Friday I posted that I have an english essay, a home ec assignment, a field study and multiple tests.

I still have all these to do. Not made a start on any. Serious lack of motivation. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    But seriously I like me some

Alternative
    Indie
    Electronic
    Electropop
    Dubstep
    House

And that small bit of Pop/rock/rap that is actually appealing
    Indie + Dubstep = Happy Coeurdepirate :O
    Manic2 wrote: »
    On Friday I posted that I have an english essay, a home ec assignment, a field study and multiple tests.

I still have all these to do. Not made a start on any. Serious lack of motivation. :pac:
    Haha, I tackled the Heaney essay about 45 mins ago, 2 pages down, 2 to go! After that I jsut have to study a maths chapter that I don't have a clue how to do, all of An t-Earrach Thiar and Fuels and Heats of Reaction for my tests tomorrow. Love my life! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Indie + Dubstep = Happy Coeurdepirate :O

Haha, I tackled the Heaney essay about 45 mins ago, 2 pages down, 2 to go! After that I jsut have to study a maths chapter that I don't have a clue how to do, all of An t-Earrach Thiar and Fuels and Heats of Reaction for my tests tomorrow. Love my life! :rolleyes:

45 minutes to do 2 pages? :eek: It takes me so long to do essays, like agessssss :(
    I have 2 home ec tests tomorrow on the elective and carbohydrates and a biology test on viruses and just heard that we also have a diffrentiation test in maths :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Same, minus the HE. A while ago i decided not to do anything, and to wash my hair instead. Regretting that now :pac:

45 minutes to do 2 pages? :eek: It takes me so long to do essays, like agessssss :(
    I have 2 home ec tests tomorrow on the elective and carbohydrates and a biology test on viruses and just heard that we also have a diffrentiation test in maths :confused:

I flew through it, plus I like Heaney so that helps! I've got a mental block now as I move onto his poems that I don't like! :/ Ah Differentiation, I loved that chapter! :) Project maths is an absolute kunt.

Joey. wrote: »
    Same, minus the HE. A while ago i decided not to do anything, and to wash my hair instead. Regretting that now :pac:

I think it's gonna be a late one tonight ladsssss.

I flew through it, plus I like Heaney so that helps! I've got a mental block now as I move onto his poems that I don't like! :/ Ah Differentiation, I loved that chapter! :) Project maths is an absolute kunt.

I just have a strange love for algebra :)
    Do not utter the words project maths to me ever! If I wanted to do english I'd go to my english class! Grrrrr!!

I think it's gonna be a late one tonight ladsssss.

Don't think I'll last it, wayyy too tired :( She won't be getting that essay anytime soon :p

Don't think I'll last it, wayyy too tired :( She won't be getting that essay anytime soon :p

I refuse to not do it, I told myself I'd do my homework and I intend in keeping my promise :P

I refuse to not do it, I told myself I'd do my homework and I intend in keeping my promise :P

See that's what I should do, but old habits die hard and the thoughts of sleep are just too appealing :p

See that's what I should do, but old habits die hard and the thoughts of sleep are just too appealing :p

Seriously you'll never meet a bigger procrastinator than me. I'm Hamlet 2.0 :eek:
    This is the 1st time I've actually done any homework/study outside the after school study I go to :cool:

Seriously you'll never meet a bigger procrastinator than me. I'm Hamlet 2.0 :eek:
    This is the 1st time I've actually done any homework/study outside the after school study I go to :cool:

Hi,

I can't technically meet myself but yeh, imagine you except not doing after school study.

On a scale of 1 to Hamlet I am King Claudius' in perfect working order.

• Advertisement

Hamlet's got nothin' on me, I'm awful :pac:

Well, I've made a start and written down the question. Now it's time to make some hot chocolate and change into pj's :D Then I'll consider the rest of the essay.

I just have a strange love for algebra :)
    Do not utter the words project maths to me ever! If I wanted to do english I'd go to my english class! Grrrrr!!

Tell me about it. Who ever thought the Leaving Cert. would change into having to actually understand something as opposed to just vomiting information onto a page. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I actually thinking about going to the library in town for an hour or two every day after school every day. I haven't set foot in there since I borrowed Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. :pac:

Hamlet's got nothin' on me, I'm awful :pac:

Well, I've made a start and written down the question. Now it's time to make some hot chocolate and change into pj's :D Then I'll consider the rest of the essay.

Hot chocolate! That's it, then I can start applied maths

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

I actually thinking about going to the library in town for an hour or two every day after school every day. I haven't set foot in there since I borrowed Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. :pac:

I actually AM going to the library starting from this week. It's gonna be horribabble. :( but hopefully worth it! Ahhh. :eek:

Cian A wrote: »
    Hot chocolate! That's it, then I can start applied maths

what exactly is applied maths? S:

Bubbleope wrote: »
    I actually AM going to the library starting from this week. It's gonna be horribabble. :( but hopefully worth it! Ahhh. :eek:

what exactly is applied maths? S:
    Let me know if it works. :p

My best friend's doing it. She describes it as "really hard maths and some physics all mushed together."

Let me know if it works. :p

My best friend's doing it. She describes it as "really hard maths and some physics all mushed together."

I shall! xD

And oh me god I thought it'd be the opposite of hard. O:

Lads, how the feck do ya conclude a poetry essay? :S

Bubbleope wrote: »
    I shall! xD

And oh me god I thought it'd be the opposite of hard. O:
    Yeah, it's awful. You'd want to be doing really well in HL maths to even think about it, she says.
    End it either something like, "in conclusion, it is clear that.." and pretty much repeat your intro. :)
    That's what we were told to do anyway..

• Advertisement

my class hasn't even started poetry yet! D:
    but I'd say ya should summarise what you've wrote so far and probably connect it to the question asked and tell your opinion on it. I dunno! S:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement