Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Lads, how the feck do ya conclude a poetry essay? :S

Write a very short paragraph summarising everything you've already said.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Yeah, it's awful. You'd want to be doing really well in HL maths to even think about it, she says.

Jaysus.. mental. I'm ****e at HL maths. Absolutely terrible.. ugh. At least I'm passing anyways. lalala

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Bubbleope wrote: »
    Jaysus.. mental. I'm ****e at HL maths. Absolutely terrible.. ugh. At least I'm passing anyways. lalala

I couldn't handle it. Dropped at the very end of fifth year. Fair play to ya! Enjoy those 25 extra points. :P

I couldn't handle it. Dropped at the very end of fifth year. Fair play to ya! Enjoy those 25 extra points. :P

Or maybe enjoy failing the leaving cert! maybe the pie is a lie and my teacher is passing me even though i should be getting fails!! D: Aghh!
    I'm thinking of passing down.. pass maths sounds so lovely! But still 25 extra points.. darn maths

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

My best friend's doing it. She describes it as "really hard maths and some physics all mushed together."

That'd be applied maths yes.

It's very very difficult so our teacher basically gets us to do every question from the book and every question from the past papers.

It's all for the points though, Applied maths has the highest number of A1's of any subject (apart from those really obscure languages that like 10 people do)

Still takes a massive amount of my time up.

Edit: Oh and for anyone wondering my hot chocolate is lovely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Essay = done :D
    I'm just gonna study some maths now. **** chemistry and Irish, can't be arsed studying for them.

I think I'll start going to the library to study too :D

Essay = done :D
    I'm just gonna study some maths now. **** chemistry and Irish, can't be arsed studying for them.

I think I'll start going to the library to study too :D

I swear when I finish this applied maths, I will post it to the thread, and i expect by that time, everyone will be gone:(

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Cian A wrote: »

Mine's all gone :( buuuut it was so nice I think I'll make more :D
    Economics doesn't deserve to be studied tonight, just the thought is enough to put me to sleep.

I hope it's pure milky hot chocolate and not the boiled water hot chocolate s***e! :pac:

I'm thinking of passing down.. pass maths sounds so lovely! But still 25 extra points.. darn maths
    Don't drop unless you're constantly getting below a D. Remember, an A1 in pass is only worth 60 points!
    Can I have some? :D

• Advertisement

Don't drop unless you're constantly getting below a D. Remember, an A1 in pass is only worth 60 points!

Too true. Plus I'd love to shove it in some peoples faces that I passed hl maths! :D

Right, I'm going to make hot chocolate. You're making me so jealous! :/

Joey. wrote: »
    Mine's all gone :( buuuut it was so nice I think I'll make more :D
    Economics doesn't deserve to be studied tonight, just the thought is enough to put me to sleep.
    I'm running on about 33% here myself :pac:
    I hope it's pure milky hot chocolate and not the boiled water hot chocolate s***e! :pac:
    Just...just the thought of it...ugh!

Sure but I think it may seep through the envelope

Sure but I think it may seep through the envelope
    I'll be over with my Doctor Who mug in a few. You best have marshmallows! :cool:

Lads, I should be studying for my Home Ec test tomorrow!

Right, I'm going to make hot chocolate. You're making me so jealous! :/

I'm more than jealous! Don't got any hot chocolate left in the house! :(

I melted half a Dairy Milk in mine for the craic, and it's even nicer than I thought it'd be :D

Joey. wrote: »
    I melted half a Dairy Milk in mine for the craic, and it's even nicer than I thought it'd be :D

Ah now, I could throw a bitta penguin bar in mine, but I don't think it'd do much good

I've got a packet of white buttons, I might throw in a few :)

the belly's rumbling now. O: damn ye!!

this is off topic but what d'ye think when someone KEEPS asking to take homework down from your copy? I'm actually sickened to death.:mad:

Lads I have a sneaky suspicion tomorrow is going to pan out something lie this for some of us:

Teacher: xxxx can I have your homework please?

You: Now sir, before you say anything, I can make you a killer hot chocolate...

• Advertisement

F*ck you lot and your hot chocolate, I have tea. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Coffee for me ladsssss :cool:

Lads I have a sneaky suspicion tomorrow is going to pan out something lie this for some of us:

Teacher: xxxx can I have your homework please?

You: Now sir, before you say anything, I can make you a killer hot chocolate...

I wish this essay was about things that make me happy, I know what it would be about :pac:

tea > coffee
    that is all. (:

No no NO! Tea is horrible, coffee is amazing <3 But at this time of night hot chocolate is the way to go!

No no NO! Tea is horrible, coffee is amazing <3 But at this time of night hot chocolate is the way to go!

I agree with this time of the night and hot chocolateness.
    BUT the coffee.. no no NO to that! Haha don't know how you think tea is horrible!! Maybe you're not making it right! :P Tea is lovely. <3

okay i'm off to bed, shleepy now. O:
    g'night and g'luck with your tests tomorrow people who have tests!! (: (:
    slán! :)

the belly's rumbling now. O: damn ye!!

this is off topic but what d'ye think when someone KEEPS asking to take homework down from your copy? I'm actually sickened to death.:mad:

Sometimes it's all right if they just forgot to do something and need it fast, but those one's who keep asking for it I'll just tell them where they can go.

Now I'm "finished" my applied maths (got half of them wrong but I'm not arsed) and I'm packing all of the other books I never even opened into my bag, what an unproductive weekend!

I agree with this time of the night and hot chocolateness.
    BUT the coffee.. no no NO to that! Haha don't know how you think tea is horrible!! Maybe you're not making it right! :P Tea is lovely. <3
    Tea makes me wanna vom. The taste, the smell, the colour when people put too much milk in it. Disgusting. Coffee, on the other hand <3
    okay i'm off to bed, shleepy now. O:
    g'night and g'luck with your tests tomorrow people who have tests!! (: (:
    slán! :)
    Oiche mhaith!
    Sometimes it's all right if they just forgot to do something and need it fast, but those one's who keep asking for it I'll just tell them where they can go.

Now I'm "finished" my applied maths (got half of them wrong but I'm not arsed) and I'm packing all of the other books I never even opened into my bag, what an unproductive weekend!
    It's actually so encouraging to see that nobody else is doing any work either!

• Advertisement

It's actually so encouraging to see that nobody else is doing any work either!

But it's quite disheartening to know that I'm doing even less! Still not enough to motivate me though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement