Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

M&S* wrote: »
    Mary I Friday anyone? :pac:

UL but goin to Mary I with a bud :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

13spanner wrote: »
    1: Ag. Science
    2: Business
    3: English
    4: Maths (ordinary)
    5: History
    6: Irish
    7: German

Aiming at 420 points or that way. Definately attainable.

You'll get that no bother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I had a meeting with the new (and surprisingly brilliant) guidance counsellor today, and after looking at my dats results, my favourite and least favourite subjects, talking to my teachers and talking to me for a while she told me that I'd be well suited to Civil Law (in NUIG) and that I'd most likely find it interesting and enjoy it. I don't wanna rule it out but I dunno anything about it, so is anyone here considering it and willing to tell me about it? Also can ya do a foreign language with it? I know about the Law & French courses but I'm not gonna get over 500 and I will most likely be staying in Galway so they're not an option

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Got 415 points in my September Assessments. Too early to be looking at this kind of stuff I know :o Would have done much better only for the fact I failed Maths because my teacher only gave me 10 minutes to do a 25 minute test :mad:

Went to UCC Saturday and I loved it! Finance here I come :p

Watching the Ireland match, not much homework going to be done 100% tonight ;)

On a sidenote who wants to hear a hilarious piece of gossip from the weekend ?

barbarians wrote: »
    Got 415 points in my September Assessments. Too early to be looking at this kind of stuff I know :o Would have done much better only for the fact I failed Maths because my teacher only gave me 10 minutes to do a 25 minute test :mad:

Went to UCC Saturday and I loved it! Finance here I come :p

Watching the Ireland, not much homework going to be done 100% tonight ;)

On a sidenote who wants to hear a hilarious piece of gossip from the weekend ?

I do!
    Off to the gym, back in like an hour. Or whenever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Siobhnk wrote: »
    You'll get that no bother :)
    Hopefully! Liberal arts in Mary I was 390 last year, want to be safe :) Heading down Friday to scope the place out!

I do!
    Off to the gym, back in like an hour. Or whenever

Ok ok here goes.

(hope this doesn't disappoint)

There was an 18th on at the weekend hosted by a girl who would be considered "rough".

Anyway the party continued to her house where another lad she was friendly with scored her and all was grand.

However, later in the same night at the same house this particular chap also scored the same girl's mother. :eek::eek:
    :D

Weird thing she's not even a MILF!!

Imagine that though, one of your parents scoring a friend of yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Ok ok here goes.

There was an 18th on at the weekend hosted by a girl who would be considered "rough".

Anyway the party continued to her house where another lad she was friendly with scored her and all was grand.

However, later in the same night at the same house this particular chap also scored the same girl's mother. :eek::eek:

haha scoring, I never hear anybody say that! xD
    But ewhh. What kinda of a mother is that person?? :eek: ewhh

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

If it helps, there's kind of a love sextet going on in my year :P
    sextet meaning six. :L I think that's what it is :P

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Today, in order to procrastinate, I decided to unleash my inner chef! :D Going to the shop now to buy ingredients! :P

On Sunday, instead of doing any homework, i made 30 cupcakes :pac: with pig faces!

• Advertisement

Ok ok here goes.

Pahahaha, the shhhhhhhcandal!
    Flabangav wrote: »
    On Sunday, instead of doing any homework, i made 30 cupcakes :pac: with pig faces!
    Perhaps Culinary Arts is our calling? :D I don't even do home-ec!

13spanner wrote: »
    Hopefully! Liberal arts in Mary I was 390 last year, want to be safe :) Heading down Friday to scope the place out!

Yeah I know what you mean! Liberal arts, sounds goooood :)
    Ok ok here goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Perhaps Culinary Arts is our calling? :D I don't even do home-ec!

So it would seem! :pac: Neither do I!! Cakes are about the only thing i can make.... :p

Omg :S
    (that was for my last post. iPods being funny with me, couldn't comment under the quote)

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

It'll be a late night tonight lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I think it will be, I always tell myself that I'll start earlier but I'm still yet to start now. And I'm ****in wrecked now from lack of sleep! 2 am each night cannot continue!

Cian A wrote: »
    I think it will be, I always tell myself that I'll start earlier but I'm still yet to start now. And I'm ****in wrecked now from lack of sleep! 2 am each night cannot continue!

Thank god I'm not the only one. I'm actually so bad. :( I'm literally falling asleep when I'm home from school, like. I'm going to just brainstorm these questions (two question b's from the comprehensions from the 2011 English paper 1) and go to sleep. I'll do it in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Just got back from my friend/s house and I have hardly anything so I met as well not bother.

That's the spirit...

Also finished my UCAS application today, fcuking stressss because the course I put in a few weeks ago apparently no longer exists, except it does but it's got a different name and course code :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

How do you get up in the mornings? :eek: I can't let myself stay up that late regularly on school nights, it makes me hate the world. I'm such a moody bitch when I'm overtired :(

Joey. wrote: »
    How do you get up in the mornings? :eek: I can't let myself stay up that late regularly on school nights, it makes me hate the world. I'm such a moody bitch when I'm overtired :(

I am too, your mates get used to it. :pac:

• Advertisement

Thank god I'm not the only one. I'm actually so bad. :( I'm literally falling asleep when I'm home from school, like. I'm going to just brainstorm these questions (two question b's from the comprehensions from the 2011 English paper 1) and go to sleep. I'll do it in the morning!

One of my problems is, if I know I have work to do for the next day, I find it very difficult to get a good nights sleep until I have finished said work, And the other problem is putting it off so long that I'll never get a good nights sleep anyway, sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I am too, your mates get used to it. :pac:

True, they've learned not to come near me when I'm like that :pac:

One of my problems is, if I know I have work to do for the next day, I find it very difficult to get a good nights sleep until I have finished said work, And the other problem is putting it off so long that I'll never get a good nights sleep anyway, sigh
    I'm the exact same! I woke up a few weeks ago at like, 5am 'cause I hadn't finished an English essay. :mad:
    I'm always too lazy to start anything before 8 though..
    Mine don't even LOOK at me when I'm tired. I'm so bad. :rolleyes:

Flabangav wrote: »
    So it would seem! :pac: Neither do I!! Cakes are about the only thing i can make.... :p
    I like cooking though :)
    +1
    +1

Bubbleope wrote: »
    haha scoring, I never hear anybody say that! xD
    But ewhh. What kinda of a mother is that person?? :eek: ewhh

I was wondering whether I should say "met" but didn't think many people would get that so went for what I thought was the universal phrase of "scoring". French-kissing just sounds wrong and American tbh.

And the mother, I know pretty weird alright to score (:P) someone 30 years younger than you especially when they've been with your daughter only an hour beforehand.
    Manic2 wrote: »
    If it helps, there's kind of a love sextet going on in my year :P
    sextet meaning six. :L I think that's what it is :P

Do go on ;)

Btw, seems to be a lot of people who don't start their homework until this time of the night which I find crazy.

I'm home, off the bus, at 4.30 I sit down and relax for an hour on my iPod touch and have soup before starting my homework at about 5.30. Then dinner at about 6.30 and finished homework somewhere between 8.30 and 9.30 depending on the amount of homework etc.

I literally just cannot do homework after 10 clock, it doesn't work for me.

(In bed relaxing now before I hit the hay :))

My mates just laugh at me...then promptly back off

gonna have a shower now, then a smoke, then do my homework..maybe..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

we have nothing done its scary

i need a hug:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

*Hugs*

Had a free class second last class. Epic banter :pac: Didn't do a tap of study for my regular Wednesday Physics test but hopefully I'll shnake through it!

• Advertisement

we have nothing done its scary

i need a hug:P
    *hugs!* i think we all need a hug.
    it's mid-october and i still haven't started studying :/

GIMME SOME FÚCKING HUGS

*Hugs*

Had a free class second last class. Epic banter :pac: Didn't do a tap of study for my regular Wednesday Physics test but hopefully I'll shnake through it!

Shly dog :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement