Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Its Thursday the 13th man... ;)

Who is this guy? >_> <_<

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

You're going? :D If you see someone who looks extremely depressing (everything i'm wearing is grey :rolleyes:) with curly hair from the rain then say HOLLA IF YOU'Z AN INDEPENDENT BLACK FEMALE WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN!

Is it raining tomorrow? :( I'll holla my brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Episodes of The IT Crowd watched: 4
    Homework done: none.

Erm..:p

A fire? At a sea lion show?? At a seaparks???

The day of their boss's funeral:
    'We are burying a great man today...'
    'Did someone else die?!'

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ILikeTurtles

Namlub wrote: »
    Who is this guy? >_> <_<

Awh sorry for posting in a thread... I'll ask you next time hun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

M&S* wrote: »

Clicky :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Coming out of an all boys school for a 1 day trip to Mary I. Just thought I'd give boardies a heads-up :D

Miaow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Who is this guy? >_> <_<

This is ILikeTurtles
    He's from navan
    We should question his credentials, Dylan Moran reports...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Our school said we have to find our own way to UL tomorrow no buses organised is it me or is this disgraceful? :mad:

• Advertisement

Awh sorry for posting in a thread... I'll ask you next time hun.
    I'll fight you after school tomorrow. If you want, like...

And there are schools that arrange for their students to go to open days? Mind=blown

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Our school said we have to find our own way to UL tomorrow no buses organised is it me or is this disgraceful? :mad:
    Depends how far ye are from UL, our school (north Clare) didn't organise a bus to UCC, or Nuig.

Nah me and my bud (different schools) have to make our own way up. I'd prefer to be on a bus with me bud then surrounded by all the langers in my year for five hours outside of school! :rolleyes:

I'll fight you after school tomorrow. If you want, like...

And there are schools that arrange for their students to go to open days? Mind=blown

Grand hun ;)

Hmm.. what? Why would I go to these open days? I actually want a good education you see :)

Not in Dublin anyway...

Cian A wrote: »
    This is ILikeTurtles
    He's from navan
    We should question his credentials, Dylan Moran reports...

h3h3h3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Pff, every Friday's Friday the 13th when you're in Limerick tbh

No offence Limerick people. Obviously...
    I hope we have no Limerickers in here to offend </3 They're all off buying trackies and sharpening their knives though, no time for boards!
    Who is this guy? >_> <_<
    I guess he likes turtles : o
    M&S* wrote: »
    Being Ireland, I'd assume so!

Grand hun ;)

Hmm.. what? Why would I go to these open days? I actually want a good education you see :)
    Not much point getting a good education if you don't know what you're gonna do with it. Besides, I don't think missing 1 day will be too much hassle. You can repeat the leaving, but you can't repeat the craic!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Effort of going to Limerick tomorrow...wouldn't mind another duvet day instead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Joey. wrote: »
    Effort of going to Limerick tomorrow...wouldn't mind another duvet day instead :(

I have to get up at 6:45 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Ouch. I def wouldn't be up to that, not even gonna think about getting up til well after 8 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

The people from my school had to leave at 6.45 :s

13spanner wrote: »
    Not much point getting a good education if you don't know what you're gonna do with it. Besides, I don't think missing 1 day will be too much hassle. You can repeat the leaving, but you can't repeat the craic!!! :D

What? I know what I'm doing in college. Its in DCU. So why go to Limerick or DkIT???

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I'd a duvet day as the majority of the year was heading UL. Got a text to hear 15 out of I'd say 80 were in! I want to go to dcu and ucd, but the open days are right after I get my tonsils out :(

ConTheCat wrote: »
    I'd a duvet day as the majority of the year was heading UL.

*high fives*

What was UL like so? Has every decided now that Dublin is the place to be? I thought so:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Cian A wrote: »
    What was UL like so? Has every decided now that Dublin is the place to be? I thought so:rolleyes:
    Didn't like UL Mary I was great really want to go there tbh! I was up at 6 this morning, wrecked!

Got a tour of Mary I, liked it alot. 100% set on Arts at this stage. All that's in the way is the small matter of the leaving cert... :cool:

I didn't mind UL really. It's not a bad campus and the course I wanna do seems interesting enough. Didn't really get a chance to have a proper look caus of the lads I was with but sher what can ya do. It's just about who's going to Limerick and if I wanna live there really

• Advertisement

Does anybody here do homework on a friday? I was thinking of getting it out of the way, but sure that's unlikely :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement