Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Bring on tomorrow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I thought this was going to be a holiday:(. The amount of homework we got!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm actually sad that it's mid-term. We have pre-mocks (do any other schools have these? </3) the week after, and I've been saying all along "sure I'll study during mid-term!"

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

We had an non-uniform day today so 2 lads in our class came in as a ghost and Tigger from Winnie the Pooh, was so funny

Also loads of homework for mid-term :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Thank god its MIDTERM :D Have pre mocks after the midterm so studying all week :(.. And just realised our county final is the day before we go back so probaly be hungover for the tests :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Doesn't feel like I'm on midterm!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Waaaaaay day of sleep tomorrow! :D
    So much work to do though. :(

Oh, my cat came back today. :) He brought a rabbit with him. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

There's a house party tonight to kick off the mid-term.

I'd say a small hospital should be set up next door for the night. It's gonna be craaaaazy!! :D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I'm jealous of all you people with "social lives", where can I get one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Don't worry I don't have one either! :P Guidance councilor recommended I go out over the midterm! :o:p

• Advertisement

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I'm jealous of all you people with "social lives", where can I get one :pac:
    M&S* wrote: »
    Don't worry I don't have one either! :P Guidance councilor recommended I go out over the midterm! :o:p

Half the fun of 6th Year is everyone turning 18:p!

Anybody going to UCD or TCD open days?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'm not sure on TCD or UCD but I'm definitely going to DCU open day

How would someone from louth commute to and from university? Train or bus I'm guessing, so would it not be more or less the same trip to TCD?
    I probably would't go to DCU as the only bus that serves me leaves at 7.30 am and is a 30-40 min walk to get it (waking at 6am no thanks).

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Cian A wrote: »

Yep, I'm going to both. :) I can't wait for the UCD one!

Half the fun of 6th Year is everyone turning 18:p!

That'd be great if you were actually going to the parties. Not been invited to two of lads I'd be friendly with in school:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Did a catastrophic history test today, I mean actually shameful. Out tomorrow night ''big shtyle'' so it'll be alright :D

That'd be great if you were actually going to the parties. Not been invited to two of lads I'd be friendly with in school:(

I take what I can get;). Sometimes I don't get an invite to some lads' parties I'd be reasonably friendly with but meh, they can't invite everyone. Can be frustrating though not getting them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Both hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MaevelovesNY

Hey Maeve,

I'm not mocking you or anything, just I see you're new here. Do you see the little "quote" button in the bottom right corner of every post? Just click that to respond to a particular post, especially if it was a while back so people know what the hell you're on about:D.

Welcome to the forum.

Aw thanks :) Yes I have no idea how to use this!:)

I take what I can get;). Sometimes I don't get an invite to some lads' parties I'd be reasonably friendly with but meh, they can't invite everyone. Can be frustrating though not getting them.

Yeah, ere sher this weekend's all about tomorrow :pac:

• Advertisement

Debs is booked for the 2nd of August. Atleast 4 of my mates can't even go. :(

Debs is booked for the 2nd of August. Atleast 4 of my mates can't even go. :(

No shít! Loads of people will be on holidays. That's a really early debs. :eek:

Boards exclusive debs anyone;). 'Bout 5 of us turning up 'n all:P

I go to parties whether I'm invited or not :pac:

Boards exclusive debs anyone;). /QUOTE]

That'd be great actually :) Sounds like a sesh'

Boards exclusive debs anyone;). /QUOTE]

That'd be great actually :) Sounds like a sesh'

Haha totes 2k9!

Cian you're gonna look gawjus in your dress! Stunnah bbz!

No shít! Loads of people will be on holidays. That's a really early debs. :eek:

Boards exclusive debs anyone;). 'Bout 5 of us turning up 'n all:P

I know yeah, I tried to get them to change the date (I'm on te committee :rolleyes:) But no joys. My best mate's back from holidays on the 5th like! Imagine missing your debs by 3 days.. Pure lousy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Came in today, spent the day looking at the bye-election results (Technically good for college?) and presidential election results. Tomorrow's cleaning my room, Sunday's going to see Phillip de Franco (anyone else going?). I'm going away next Saturday and Sunday to Manchester with a friend cause our favourite band is playing there.

And she's staying in my house on Friday night. So ten hours of study from Monday till Thursday, and eight on Friday. FML

Haha totes 2k9!

Cian you're gonna look gawjus in your dress! Stunnah bbz!

Oh please tell me you don't think I'm a girl:eek::eek::eek:.

I'll take that as a joke though, in which case, awh totes bbz we guna gt pisd nd luk stunnaz 4 da boyz.

I go to parties whether I'm invited or not :pac:
    *Knock Knock
    "Ehmmm, who are you?"

"Well do you have beer?"

"Eh ye but..."

"Splendid"
    *Walks in

• Advertisement

Oh please tell me you don't think I'm a girl:eek::eek::eek:.

I'll take that as a joke though, in which case, awh totes bbz we guna gt pisd nd luk stunnaz 4 da boyz.

:cool: xx

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement