Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

reading this thread is depressing me! im only 16! everyone is so much older :O god i'm still getting people to buy drink for me...never mind having problems with my ID card :eek:

on a side note, **** this leaving cert, have no work done yet....really have to start this midterm!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

reading this thread is depressing me! im only 16! everyone is so much older :O god i'm still getting people to buy drink for me...never mind having problems with my ID card :eek:

on a side note, **** this leaving cert, have no work done yet....really have to start this midterm!

16 is awfully young to be doing the leaving, how did you manage that one? You should be frolicking in TY with no pressure or work!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Chuchoter wrote: »
    16 is awfully young to be doing the leaving, how did you manage that one? You should be frolicking in TY with no pressure or work!
    I was 15 in TY. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Just had the most awkward conversation with my mother about my "sexual relationship" with my boyfriend. Erm, he moved to England a few years ago, Mom. We're obviously very sexual over MSN and yes, I'm somehow pregnant. :rolleyes:

TMI? I think so. :P Parents. :rolleyes:

Haha are you serious? Awkward I couldn't have that talk :P like my mams open about stuff but I just couldn't :P the only time she talked about me doing that stuff was 2 years ago when I started going out with my boyfriend, but being 15 at the time is was just one of those "dont let him pressure you into anything!! Just say no and walk away" :L:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

:p Anytime my friends tell me about their girlfriends parents it's always an awkward 20 minute conversation about the importance of condoms. I'm so glad I'm yet to have such an awkward conversation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

What a brill weekend. Was out saturday and last night.
    I'm sooo lazy to do any study now though :(

I have about 8 albums to listen to today,
    6 movies,
    The entire Chuck series, Breaking Bad...
    A whole load of to-do's

Yes I'm going to do so much work this midterm:D

Oh and Misfits is back for the next 6 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

My mom and I went to my grandmother's house today to visit her. I was in the sitting room watching American Pie, and typically, my 79 year old grandmother walked during one of the sex scenes. Cue red faces and avoiding eye-contact.

My mom and I went to my grandmother's house today to visit her. I was in the sitting room watching American Pie, and typically, my 79 year old grandmother walked during one of the sex scenes. Cue red faces and avoiding eye-contact.

Thanks for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

Chuchoter wrote: »

well i'll be 17 by the time of the exams! and its normal? half my year did TY and the other half didnt, so obviously if you didnt do TY your not gonna be 18 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

well i'll be 17 by the time of the exams! and its normal? half my year did TY and the other half didnt, so obviously if you didnt do TY your not gonna be 18 :P

sure ye'r just childers not meant for the lc yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

There's a guy in my year who did TY (it's compulsory) and who isn't 17 until December, I think. He's 5 months younger than the next youngest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'm one of the oldest in my year currently

I'm 18 in December

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I'm one of the oldest in my year currently

I'm 18 in December

:eek: Half of my year are already 18!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

Jesus, I turned 18 in june and I wouldn't even be one of the oldest.
    I have multiple 19ths coming up in the next few weeks..

I'm the second youngest in my year. Turned 17 on the 1st of September. :D Everyone else in my year is turning 18..there's a different party every weekend. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niamh94

Turn 18 next April, can't come fast enough tbh! :O

@emptywithme your not going to Katie's either Claire? :P

Yeh what a bitch for not inviting us:mad::rolleyes:

I know right? The cheek of her.....

Nope Niamh. :) Wasn't even invited. :P

• Advertisement

I detest Halloween now. 1st a little neighbour gets a banger thrown at him and suffers burns. Then there was an unused house at the end if a terrace set on fire. Idiots don't think about the danger they put others in!!!

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I detest Halloween now. 1st a little neighbour gets a banger thrown at him and suffers burns. Then there was an unused house at the end if a terrace set on fire. Idiots don't think about the danger they put others in!!!

What the f*ck?! Are you serious?! Jesus, why don't people have a bit more cop on! That's actually mad. Makes me glad I live in the middle of nowhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Arghhh same, not even 17 yet while people in my year turn 18 :pac:

I went to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show today, omg BEST MOVIE EVER.

Nope Niamh. :) Wasn't even invited. :P

Serious? :/ I just hadn't ID so I didn't bother trying :L

What the f*ck?! Are you serious?! Jesus, why don't people have a bit more cop on! That's actually mad. Makes me glad I live in the middle of nowhere..

I know. It's actually the worst Halloween I can remember in ages. Plus the house was beside a petrol station so if there was an explosion in the house well we were all ****ed.

Niamh94 wrote: »
    Serious? :/ I just hadn't ID so I didn't bother trying :L

Deadly. :rolleyes: I don't mind though, I don't think any of our table were invited..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

halloween is a serious buzz

halloween is a serious buzz

Not for me anyway, this is the first year I'm not going out doing something. Sure I went to a party saturday and I suppose there's not much else going on I couldn't say I'm too old for anyway.

I love the way the thread was dead last night because everyone else has a social life... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Social life? Cad é sin?

About to start studying for today. Hopefully I'll get all my homework done today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement