Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Kieran Lad wrote: »
    Any one going red hot chillies this Friday? Enjoy last day im midterm? Im Kieran.....hi

Well. Nah tickets too expensive for a poor lc without a job like me :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Loads of my friends are going! :( Pretty jealous :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kieran Lad

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Well. Nah tickets too expensive for a poor lc without a job like me :L

Yep crazy price, never seen them before though so thought I save money and go, got an 18th that night then...... meisce.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

So lads.......... Has anyone else not yet opened their school bag? :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kieran Lad

Not touched since Friday at 3.45, its upside down in the corner of the room :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I'm not the only one so? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I tried to do some French and Maths on Saturday but for some reason I had lost the ability to French or Maths.

Listening to piano versions of popular songs on youtube is way more productive tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

Ah sure, we'll do it tomorrow. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Piano versions:eek: Love em:p

Yeh so I was being geeky and all so I tried my hand at circuitry and being me I started out by building myself a very complex circuit. Ended up destroying 16 of 20 LEDs. Now I've got to order more shít so I can try again during the school week ;)

Kieran Lad wrote: »
    Not touched since Friday at 3.45, its upside down in the corner of the room :L

Upside down...in the corner...? You must have literally just fücked the yoke off your back to anywhere the second you got home:P

Me I have a nice big neat pile just asking to be studied remain shut.

• Advertisement

Studying in school is great fun :( its just like not having midterm atall!

M&S* wrote: »
    Studying in school is great fun :( its just like not having midterm atall!

Take a read through the last few posts, almost nobody has done anything at home. At least you get something productive done!

What time are you in school at?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I've done almost all of some of my homework... :P My friend taught me 6 Sylvia Plath poems in 2 hours though, and I managed to get a 4 and a half page essay out of it, woo! :D

Cian A wrote: »

Take a read through the last few posts, almost nobody has done anything at home. At least you get something productive done!

What time are you in school at?
    Ah yeah I read them alright :p I got barely anything done in study today would have been better off in bed! I'm in at 9 till 1 in an exam like situation :( not even aloud listen to my iPod :(

Ah yeah I read them alright :p I got barely anything done in study today would have been better off in bed! I'm in at 9 till 1 in an exam like situation :( not even aloud listen to my iPod :(

Really? The only time I ever get anything done is in school so I'd imagine I'd do quite a lot there. The again I wouldn't really know:p. At home, no books shall be opened!

Only got two essays done and a bit of biology, in four hours ye'd think I'd get more done :/

Depending on the quality of the essays I'd say that's a good haul of work!

Cian A wrote: »
    Depending on the quality of the essays I'd say that's a good haul of work!
    I suppose its not bad, going to keep away from essay questions tomorrow I think, if I'm awake atall! Its fierce late :/ The sound of the wind and rain isn't helping either :(

I suppose its not bad, going to keep away from essay questions tomorrow I think, if I'm awake atall! Its fierce late :/ The sound of the wind and rain isn't helping either :(

I know its ruining my movie:mad::D

What movie may that be? I just watched The Last Exorcism, was meant to be one of the best horror films of 2010 but I just found it a bit weird!

• Advertisement

Just finished now, Shutter island, and that was so much better than people made it out to be:eek:

The Last Exorcism isn't terrible, but it is a bit messed up..

As for Shutter Island, I fell asleep after about half an hour. :P

How To Train Your Dragon. That's a movie. :D

I love my animated films:p
    Haven't seen How to train your dragon.
    Watched Rio Sunday and Rango yesterday.

I haven't seen either of them. Tell you what, you watch mine and I'll watch yours? :P

Deal, I'd say Rio was the better of the two but I don't think either were Disney or Dreamworks quality.

So got Kung Fu Panda 2
    Cars 2
    How to train your dragon to watch now:p

My mum came into the room while I was watching Wolf Creek earlier, and I didn't even notice her until she was standing right behind me. Freaked the absolute shit out of me...

Questions really have to be asked here, why the hell am I up at 3 in the morning?! I go to sleep earlier after clubbing!

This is early for me tbh >_>
    Though I do actually go to sleep earlier after being out than I would if I stay in...makes no sense

This is generally the point in time that I tell myself I'll start my homework tomorrow, get loads of sleep blah blah...So likely:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Grrr! Wish I could do some study or at least be able to concentrate on something! Stupid posessive boyf , soon to be ex, giving out to me that he hasn't seen me in 5 days because I visited my Daddy whom I only see every 2 months. Comparing to all of his friends relationships and gulit tripping me. I mean seriously!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement