Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Yah doesn't sound too understanding.

On another note I've already made up my kind, this is another lazy day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Grrr! Wish I could do some study or at least be able to concentrate on something! Stupid posessive boyf , soon to be ex, giving out to me that he hasn't seen me in 5 days because I visited my Daddy whom I only see every 2 months. Comparing to all of his friends relationships and gulit tripping me. I mean seriously!!!
    Kick him! He's being selfish in my opinion.
    Cian A wrote: »
    So got Kung Fu Panda 2
    Cars 2
    How to train your dragon to watch now:p
    Went to see KFP2 in July with my boyfriend. It's not as good as the first one, but it's not terrible either. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I hate this weather :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Grrr! Wish I could do some study or at least be able to concentrate on something! Stupid posessive boyf , soon to be ex, giving out to me that he hasn't seen me in 5 days because I visited my Daddy whom I only see every 2 months. Comparing to all of his friends relationships and gulit tripping me. I mean seriously!!!

School and family definitely come first, if he can't understand that then you're better off!

I got woke up two hours early by my mom so I only got 3ish hours sleep! :mad:

I've to come up with 8 questions for a table quiz for the music round and I'm far too tired to think of anything good. Help? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kieran Lad

I've to come up with 8 questions for a table quiz for the music round and I'm far too tired to think of anything good. Help? :(

Genre specific?

Kieran Lad wrote: »
    Genre specific?

Nope, as there's something a few tipsy teenagers would know. :P

You could go with ones like who won X-Factor in whatever year stuff like that perhaps? :P

Nope, as there's something a few tipsy teenagers would know. :P

I dunno then...... Whats a guitar? maybe :pac:
    - What is Tinie Tempahs real name? Patrick Junior Chukwuemeka Okogwu

Meh best I could come up with....haha

Thanks lads, just got the 6th. :D Any ideas for 2 more?

• Advertisement

Who has had more no1s Britney Spears or Madonna? Madonna 12 to Britney 5
    Should be an easy question :)

Kieran Lad wrote: »
    Who has had more no1s Britney Spears or Madonna? Madonna 12 to Britney 5
    Should be an easy question :)

I didn't even know that. :P Cheers!

I didn't even know that. :P Cheers!

Either did I but Madonna is alot older :pac: No boder!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Yah doesn't sound too understanding.

On another note I've already made up my kind, this is another lazy day:D
    Same! But mine's gonna be lazy until 7, then work work work until 9/10, then lazy again!

Finished the quiz! :D

Now to play angry birds or fruit ninja on mom's phone for a while before homework. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Kick him! He's being selfish in my opinion.
    M&S* wrote: »
    School and family definitely come first, if he can't understand that then you're better off!

Agree with both of ye! Flip him anyway, half way through a biology exam paper and decided I'll make muffins! To find out there's one egg left.. Anybody know anything else to use? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Right so the mother and little sister are away. Dad and big sister at work. Me left with piles of school & housework. Aaaaaaaah :( making half arsed attempts at both, can't do either properly :/ I'll get given out to if my work is crap either way! :L

Agree with both of ye! Flip him anyway, half way through a biology exam paper and decided I'll make muffins! To find out there's one egg left.. Anybody know anything else to use? :D

'Fraid you can only make the one muffin:p

Extra milk?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I hate her so much it makes me want to explode. She is such a fake, lying bitch who only wants people when she gets bored of the fact that all her old friends are gone because she treated them like **** and she's left with a load of people she only half likes. ****ing hell. I deserve better than this. :mad::mad:

/rant

• Advertisement

Chuchoter wrote: »
    I hate her so much it makes me want to explode. She is such a fake, lying bitch who only wants people when she gets bored of the fact that all her old friends are gone because she treated them like **** and she's left with a load of people she only half likes. ****ing hell. I deserve better than this. :mad::mad:

/rant

She doesn't sound like she's worth getting worked up over! *hugs*

/rant

I have a "friend" at the moment who is hanging out with another bunch so much you don't feel he's even your friend anymore, then when they have gotten sick of him(because he will drive people nuts) we're not going to just take him back, he made a selfish choice so he can go and fúck off.

Really sours my 6th year.

And you don't need her, so tell her to piss off and be stuck without friends if she's going to treat everyone else like shít.

/rant

I think we all have a 'friend' like that :(

I'm actually so sick of my year. That includes most of my friends. I nearly died when one of them suggested we all get a house together..

I'm actually so sick of my year. That includes most of my friends. I nearly died when one of them suggested we all get a house together..

I will be mightily pissed off if when I go to Uni, everyone's sticking closed off in their old bunch of friends

I have a "friend" at the moment who is hanging out with another bunch so much you don't feel he's even your friend anymore, then when they have gotten sick of him(because he will drive people nuts) we're not going to just take him back, he made a selfish choice so he can go and fúck off.

And you don't need her, so tell her to piss off and be stuck without friends if she's going to treat everyone else like shít.
    Hey you know what **** you, I don't drive people nuts and it was you who was being selfish. :mad:

Hey you know what fúck you, I don't drive people nuts and it was you who was being selfish. :mad:

For a second I thought...:eek:. I've got to change my username. Any suggestions people?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Anybody know when the exam timetable comes out ?

Really struggling to bring myself to study/do homework :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

For a second I thought...:eek:. I've got to change my username. Any suggestions people?

You have to subscribe to change it, effort.

Also just realised the sheer amount of homework I got this midterm, my teachers are such bastards. How am I supposed to study?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement