Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Namlub wrote: »
    You have to subscribe to change it, effort.

Also just realised the sheer amount of homework I got this midterm, my teachers are such bastards. How am I supposed to study?

I trust my teachers give me enough homework so that You don't have to study.:pSome of them are really thorough:pac:

And yes I know that I have to subscribe, but I need to choose a new username!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Cian A wrote: »
    For a second I thought...:eek:. I've got to change my username. Any suggestions people?
    :pac:
    You have to subscribe to change it, effort.

Also just realised the sheer amount of homework I got this midterm, my teachers are such bastards. How am I supposed to study?
    How do you subscribe?

:pac:

How do you subscribe?

You pay for it in order to get certain forum permissions, a custom avatar, pink stars etc, most people subscribe for a month just to change username.

I think you can find it in the User CP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Spent a good hour and a bit at maths. Looked at my economics and haven't a clue how to answer the questions. There's only one thing that must be done

*Turns on xbox*

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

Broke myself today.... results came through, they were good thank god, got the points I need....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

I'm so lazy it's actually unhealthy. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

It always seems to happen in 6th year groups separate and people fight I think it's because some people cop on and simply others don't theres 3 people in my group who refuse to talk to each other

It always seems to happen in 6th year groups separate and people fight I think it's because some people cop on and simply others don't theres 3 people in my group who refuse to talk to each other
    I think that was more fifth year for us. Everyone loved everyone in TY, hated everyone in 5th, and now nobody gives damn. Atleast, so far..

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Ugh I hate the internet at my dad's house, it's so temperamental :mad:
    I think that was more fifth year for us. Everyone loved everyone in TY, hated everyone in 5th, and now nobody gives damn. Atleast, so far..

My year's kind of the same, except everyone always hated everyone :rolleyes: It's so cliquey as well and to be honest, I'm really looking forward to leaving :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I'm actually so sick of my year. That includes most of my friends. I nearly died when one of them suggested we all get a house together..

People were talking about that too and I was just like no, under no circumstances are we living or travelling anywhere together.

This particular girl ended up having a big heart to heart with me at a party the other day promising she'd make more of an effort to stay friends because it wasn't fair I was always the one making the effort. Today we planned to go see a film together, then I ring to find out where the hell she is and she's out with another friend and she forgot about me. I am so done and its really crap because I honestly thought this time she'd change and we could be friends, but I already have huge problems with anxiety and panic and she just makes it so much worse. I nearly fainted today because I hadn't eaten or anything in about 48 hours, largely down to being too anxious because of her. Got no study done today or yesterday either for the same reason, which I know sounds dramatic but its true. She is seriously ruining 6th year for everyone and it was **** to start with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'm just done with my year, I'm sick of being with a load of girls sitting around talking about the same things every day. I'm way too excited to not be in school anymore to get all sentimental about the fact I won't see a lot of them again...

Chuchoter wrote: »
    People were talking about that too and I was just like no, under no circumstances are we living or travelling anywhere together.
    Amen. :P As for your friend, forget about her. Not even worth your time!
    I'm just done with my year, I'm sick of being with a load of girls sitting around talking about the same things every day. I'm way too excited to not be in school anymore to get all sentimental about the fact I won't see a lot of them again...
    See, I'll start bawling if I think about not seeing people again! I really want to get away from them, but I still don't want to think about never seeing people I like ever again. :(

Wow I'm massively looking forward to college and meeting new people too but you guys see 6th year completely differently to how it is in my school. I mean, we've never had such good banter before inside and outside of class and 90% of people get along great. I for one am going to miss that closeness when I leave for college. Being in school and having the craic like never before is what making 6th year the best of my school days.

Jealous. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I think secretly everyone in my year hates eachother, some don't even pretend to like eachother to be fair!

And here I was thinking that girls got on better together than the lads.:eek:

Oh god no! We're total c*nts to each other most of the time!

Really? I would have thought the opposite myself, girls can be seriously horrible :/

Oh I just figured out why we're all so destined for love with Coeurdepirate is that we spend most of our time on boards in this thread which was started by coeurdepirate so she gets lots of hearts that way;).

Edit: For anybody who has no clue what I'm on about www.boards.ie/love.php

I on the other hand love and will miss 85% of my year.

My 5 best friends in particular I'm gonna die without. Can't wait for out lc holiday together :D

• Advertisement

Oh I just figured out why we're all so destined for love with Coeurdepirate is that we spend most of our time on boards in this thread which was started by coeurdepirate so she gets lots of hearts that way;).

Do people think I'm a girl? ;O

Btw Cian you've surpassed me as thread leader...how dare you

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Nah I think it's way easier to get on with lads to be honest, us girls can be pretty horrible to each other :/

Haha I was wondering why when I did it he got ten and everyone else got like 2 :pac:

I did indeed, good to know the ratios are more even.
    Btw Cian you've surpassed me as thread leader...how dare you

Thread leader sounds so bland, I prefer to think of it as...Prince Hamlet.

You are aren't you?
    Fair city is on.. Yay?

M&S* wrote: »
    You are aren't you?
    Man Utd match is on.. Yay?

FYP:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Is it just me or is this week flying? :o

M&S* wrote: »
    You are aren't you?
    Man Utd match is on.. Yay?

M&S* is amazing and I love Fair City :cool:
    You shouldn't have! :p

Click.
    Reminded me of this so much. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Thread leader sounds so bland, I prefer to think of it as...Prince Hamlet.

Have you got your 2.1 in posts per day yet? :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement