Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Off the rails is fairly cringey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

hey guys long time no post.... yet again :O :confused:
    what have i missed ? :confused:
    driving test tomorrow... bricking it :O wish me luck ... i will surely need it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

driving test tomorrow... bricking it :O wish me luck ... i will surely need it :o

There was some stuff about incestuous cats a while back,
    Our general laziness during mid-term,
    some stuff today about how girls apparently bitch to each other far more than I knew.

Oh yeah then I was declared thread leader so I dubbed myself Prince Hamlet. It's actually shameful the amount I'm posting in here, I only started about half way through.:pac:

Anyway good luck in your test!

Cian A wrote: »
    There was some stuff about incestuous cats a while back,
    Our general laziness during mid-term,
    some stuff today about how girls apparently bitch to each other far more than I knew.

Oh yeah then I was declared thread leader so I dubbed myself Prince Hamlet. It's actually shameful the amount I'm posting in here, I only started about half way through.:pac:

Anyway good luck in your test!

incestuous cats ? :P dear lord i dont even want to know :rolleyes:
    i have missed this place :) midterm laziness Woo seems the procrastinators here are going strong :cool:
    thread leader ? I am impressed :P shall i bow before you ? :P wheres mr. Couerdepirate ? :O :(
    thank you very much :) tis appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

wheres mr. Couerdepirate ? :O :(

She is a girl now. Thread leader declared it so nothing can be done now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

CAO opens tomorrow..... :eek: Uh oh! Time to start looking at the options.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Oh wow completely forgot that was tomorrow! :D I'm waiting til the week I have my tonsils out before I do it, will have loads of time! :)
    On the otherhand.. physio at 10 am :O :(

hahaha and i thought lc off topic thread couldnt get any stranger :)
    i have missed too much :O i'm going to be the confused loser in this thread :(
    Boeing777 wrote: »
    CAO opens tomorrow..... :eek: Uh oh! Time to start looking at the options.... :(
    oh dear lord stop :eek: *puts fingers in ears* lalalalalalala i didnt hear that:P

When does it close? I'm not even remotely ready for that.

Is anybody actually filling it out tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Hey HistoryKitten! :D I should really read the CAO handbook thingy...

Btw Cian you've surpassed me as thread leader...how dare you

Where can you see the number of posts in a thread? Can't find it for the life of me.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

sixth year is the year of the bitching why weren't we warned

When does it close? I'm not even remotely ready for that.

January 20th is deadline for online application. You should try and have it in by then, you just start limiting yourself after that. And you have access to the internet, right? :rolleyes:

sixth year is the year of the bitching why weren't we warned

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2056364845

M&S* wrote: »
    Hey HistoryKitten! :D I should really read the CAO handbook thingy...
    heya :) feeling loved right now ha
    omg new careers teacher was reading it and asked if anyone was a mature student (obv not) and then proceeded to read the whole mature student section "just in case" :mad:... just ya no cz if we wanted to spend the next 5 years of our lifes doing nothing and come back to the cao :mad: madness

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Is anybody actually filling it out tomorrow?

Doubt I'll look at it properly 'til Dec/Jan sometime...this is all getting scarily real :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Chuchoter wrote: »
    This particular girl ended up having a big heart to heart with me at a party the other day promising she'd make more of an effort to stay friends because it wasn't fair I was always the one making the effort. Today we planned to go see a film together, then I ring to find out where the hell she is and she's out with another friend and she forgot about me. I am so done and its really crap because I honestly thought this time she'd change and we could be friends, but I already have huge problems with anxiety and panic and she just makes it so much worse. I nearly fainted today because I hadn't eaten or anything in about 48 hours, largely down to being too anxious because of her. Got no study done today or yesterday either for the same reason, which I know sounds dramatic but its true. She is seriously ruining 6th year for everyone and it was **** to start with.
    I know this was a few pages back but I can relate so much, one of my friends who I had to stay up talking to til all hours of the morning when he was depressed etc does the same thing, he finally suggested we do something, I cleared my whole day for him and he ignored my texts when he was supposed to be ready because 'something came up'. People like that dont deserve time in 6th year! :mad:

I have all my homework done (except maths, I havent got a clue how to do it - if anyone is good with z-scores and standard deviations PM me and I'll love you forever :P) but I want to do some extra work/study myself...need motivation :pac:

Either you quoted the wrong post or you're subtly telling me that I bitch a lot:p.

Either you quoted the wrong post or you're subtly telling me that I bitch a lot:p.

Too lazy to check if I quoted wrong but you can't deny that you're one for the bitchin'

EDIT: Wow I fail majorly!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I'm so tired. and sick. But I finished my geography project, boo-ya :D

I think I know nearly all the courses i want to put down, but effort of doing it tomorrow. Plenty of time shure!

Is it just me or is 6th year making anyone else broke? There always seems to be something I need money for, my bank account is being slowly depleted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

heya :) feeling loved right now ha
    omg new careers teacher was reading it and asked if anyone was a mature student (obv not) and then proceeded to read the whole mature student section "just in case" :mad:... just ya no cz if we wanted to spend the next 5 years of our lifes doing nothing and come back to the cao :mad: madness

Four careers teachers in the last year and they're all shocking :/ That's a bit ridiculous though, and they go on that they have so little time to get so much done :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Our guidance woman told us under no circumstances to do anything with the CAO during November? I only know my first 3 level 8's... Have no clue what to fill in the rest of the spaces including level 6 & 7's. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

There's no level 6's or 7s I want to do, you don't have to fill them in do you?

Too lazy to check if I quoted wrong but you can't deny that you're one for the bitchin'

EDIT: Wow I fail majorly!

I had no idea who this was :) nice avatar

Joey. wrote: »
    Four careers teachers in the last year and they're all shocking :/ That's a bit ridiculous though, and they go on that they have so little time to get so much done :rolleyes:
    four careers teachers that scandalous :O
    i know my teacher is on a go slow i think :rolleyes:

Ally7 wrote: »
    There's no level 6's or 7s I want to do, you don't have to fill them in do you?

No you don't, but my woman will go skitso if I don't :/ think i just put down science in DIT and culinary arts also in DIT. Just to fill it up like I won't accept them if I get a level 8 offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Joey. wrote: »
    Nah I think it's way easier to get on with lads to be honest, us girls can be pretty horrible to each other :/

Haha I was wondering why when I did it he got ten and everyone else got like 2 :pac:
    YOU'RE A GIRL??? Holy fúck, between you and Namlub I'm gonna end up ****ting myself :/
    I did indeed, good to know the ratios are more even.

Thread leader sounds so bland, I prefer to think of it as...Prince Hamlet.
    Wow, my posts must be very feminine.
    You are aren't you?
    Fair city is on.. Yay?
    My masculinity has been restored! :pac:
    David 1 Cian 0
    Nice to have ya back HK! :D Good luck with the test!
    incestuous cats ? :P dear lord i dont even want to know :rolleyes:
    i have missed this place :) midterm laziness Woo seems the procrastinators here are going strong :cool:
    thread leader ? I am impressed :P shall i bow before you ? :P wheres mr. Couerdepirate ? :O :(
    thank you very much :) tis appreciated
    I'm now a lowly peasant, since Cian has posted more than me in here. Fml
    Fúck you and your fewtinness >: O
    Where can you see the number of posts in a thread? Can't find it for the life of me.:confused:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2056364845

... There's only 16 posts between Cian A and Couerdepirate :P anyone's game really :P

• Advertisement

Fúck you and your fewtinness >: O

:( You cut me deep

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement