Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

I don't know to jump for joy or hide in fear with the CAO opening today. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I don't want to go to study today! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I don't wanna study today... :/ I might start the day off with a movie or two, then do a good 9 or 10 hours later? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Thinking of dedicating today to my homework then the weekend for study,thoughts? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Thinking of dedicating today to my homework then the weekend for study,thoughts? :)

thats what im doing:( why didn't i start monday.

Homework in all subjects lol and irish is unreal

• Advertisement

The CAO is opening in one minute :(

The CAO is opening in one minute :(

that time again :L the joys!!

The terror! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Now have my CAO number and I'm registered for the HPAT.. Starting to get a bit too real now.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭leavingcert.

do you have to apply by yourself or should I wait to see what the school says?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Never mind that CAO stuff, How to train your dragon was actually very good, thanks guys:pac:

Cian A wrote: »
    Never mind that CAO stuff, How to train your dragon was actually very good, thanks guys:pac:

Wasn't it brilliant? :D
    I wanna watch another animated movie today. Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

do you have to apply by yourself or should I wait to see what the school says?

I'm not going near it, I'm afraid I'll fúck it up :o

Wasn't it brilliant? :D
    I wanna watch another animated movie today. Any recommendations?

Have you seen "9" I'd say that's worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Can someone motivate me please? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kieran Lad

Effort involved in studying today.....

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Can someone motivate me please? :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adlOz0767Mg

This motivated me to study..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx26ZyXEd90&feature=related

Yea....... :)

Got soaked walking home from study! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

So I had a great plan of doing some english today.. Turns out I am gonna join up Xtra Vision, get current account forms in all of the banks in town & update itunes. Productive day yeah? :D

ConTheCat wrote: »
    So I had a great plan of doing some english today.. Turns out I am gonna join up Xtra Vision, get current account forms in all of the banks in town & update itunes. Productive day yeah? :D

I'd say you could have that done by 4/5 and get a bit of English in then! :P

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Like why! you go to print off something and all the ink is gone in the printer, Not fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

M&S* wrote: »
    I'd say you could have that done by 4/5 and get a bit of English in then! :P
    Well..eh...you see its sorta wet so ah I suppose I've to wait until I have a lift to town!? Then I'll need to eat and..well..am.. Home & Away and Neighbours! Ya that's it :D

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Well..eh...you see its sorta wet so ah I suppose I've to wait until I have a lift to town!? Then I'll need to eat and..well..am.. Home & Away and Neighbours! Ya that's it :D

Ah now, food is important I guess! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Cian A wrote: »

Do maaaaaaaath :P haha brill.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Knock0ut

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Yeah, she was posting every 5 minutes in the 5th years thread last year! She's aiming for medicine though unless she changed her mind, so I doubt she can afford to procrastinate as much as we do!

Aww lads, How To Train Your Dragon, one of my favourite movies ever!
    Any other good animated movie recommendations?

I wasn't just on the LC board either, I was in like 10 others posting every two seconds as well. :P I'm still like number 8 in this thread though. I'm still cool! I can be a baron of something! (Am I too late to join on the royal stuff? :P)

I'm only finding about an hour or two a day where I'm not at school, studying, sleeping or eating, so boards time has been eaten into significantly, except for this week as its been a horrible week and I need somewhere to give out. Hence you guys have to listen to me. I still read everything though. In fact, I would suggest the setting up of a royal whinge and moan thread in LC.

Chuchoter wrote: »
    I wasn't just on the LC board either, I was in like 10 others posting every two seconds as well. :P I'm still like number 6 in this thread though. I'm still cool! I can be a baron of something! (Am I too late to join on the royal stuff? :P)

I'm only finding about an hour or two a day where I'm not at school, studying, sleeping or eating, so boards time has been eaten into significantly, except for this week as its been a horrible week and I need somewhere to give out. Hence you guys have to listen to me. I still read everything though. In fact, I would suggest the setting up of a royal whinge and moan thread in LC.

I feel the making of a LC aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh page is in order! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I concur! Is arghhh sufficient or is that copying C&H?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement