Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Cian A wrote: »
    Agh, Seen Up.
    I can't believe I hadn't mentioned it before but MegaMind is absolute pure quality, watch it!
    Just watched Megamind!! :D (The first one) :p
    Really good!! haha thank-you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Despicable me was good, definitely worth watching. Cheers:)

Edit: For coeurdepirates sake it is not 4am yet:D. Goodnight so

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

if anyones still up, i've been bawling my eyes out since about 11. anything that could cheer me up would be nice..

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Manic2

if anyones still up, i've been bawling my eyes out since about 11. anything that could cheer me up would be nice..

Are you ok? :O

Maybe this website will. :D
    http://www.ragestache.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

PM if you want dude:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Hope you're okay, you can talk to me if you want x
    (I'm not a creepy old man off the Internet I promise :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Manic2 wrote: »
    Are you ok? :O

Maybe this website will. :D
    http://www.ragestache.com/
    Love this! Thats my study plan gone to sh!t :D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Download more new music or study? Or go shopping? :D

Today's a day for ice cream and a few movies. Thanks guys.

Go on Cleverbot.com! That's my day sorted.

• Advertisement

Sorry I missed that but seriously Pm me if you want, It's good to talk:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kieran Lad

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Go on Cleverbot.com! That's my day sorted.

What is it?? :P

Everybody's so nice! :( I just had a massive fight with the fella last night. Almost 4 years is pretty much over. Yay.

Anyway, got my debs fundraiser tonight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Everybody's so nice! :( I just had a massive fight with the fella last night. Almost 4 years is pretty much over. Yay.
    Anyway, got my debs fundraiser . :)

hey hope your ok hun! :) if not pm k?
    thats sad to hear hun .... me and my bf of 7 months broke up last week ... know its not same thing but i kinda know how your feeling :(
    i'd suggest some Ben & Jerry's - only 2 men who understand woman ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

My internet had a heart attack last night. So I had to go to bed at like 11. The horror!

Anyway Cian, watch Monster House and Namlub watch Martyrs!

Kieran Lad wrote: »
    What is it?? :P
    It's like a robot you talk to! Was entertaining for a while, lost its funniness now :/

Aw it'll be ok! Just think of the fun you'll have now when you're out with the girls! :) I know it's hard petal but everything works out, it all happens for a reason :)
    You have a debs fundraiser? We have to pay for EVERYTHING ourselves!

Ah shyte. That's awful. :/ Hope you'll be okay. x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

To emphasize what everyone is saying I'm always online if you ever want to talk! Hope you'll be okay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Going out with some friends to see Paranormal Activity 3 and letting off some fireworks afterwards, should be mad craic

Can I just like, sleep until July? Lads, this sh*t sucks. Guys suck. :P No offence to the few actually nice ones here..

The biggest wasp ever just flew in to my room and now I'm scared to move. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Up until 3am doing accounting last night to try to get it out of the way.I didnt succeed. Now for another full day of it.

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Going out with some friends to see Paranormal Activity 3 and letting off some fireworks afterwards, should be mad craic
    oh sweet lord

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Aw hope you're alright :/
    So is mine :D Haven't fully decided whether or not to go yet though..

Can I just like, sleep until July? Lads, this sh*t sucks. Guys suck. :P No offence to the few actually nice ones here..

The biggest wasp ever just flew in to my room and now I'm scared to move. :P

freddie-mercury-rage-pose-template.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Boys are stupid throw rocks at them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Aw thats awful, but you know what, if its over its over. Those kinds of things are horrible but they stop hurting after a while.

Similar situation the day before yesterday with my ex girlfriend/best friend, I had to call a stop to the situation. Its pretty miserable tbh but I think its for the best in the end. Feel free to PM if you want to vent together :)

M&S* wrote: »
    Boys are stupid throw rocks at them!
    Ahh would ya feck off back to the kitchen! :P
    Chuchoter wrote: »
    Aw thats awful, but you know what, if its over its over. Those kinds of things are horrible but they stop hurting after a while.

Similar situation the day before yesterday with my ex girlfriend/best friend, I had to call a stop to the situation. Its pretty miserable tbh but I think its for the best in the end. Feel free to PM if you want to vent together :)
    Sorry to hear, hope you're alright too!

Lads if I keep going at this rate it'll be a late one Sunday night!

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Lads if I keep going at this rate it'll be a late one Sunday night!

Haha :) I'm trying to find a movie to watch (any suggestions? in the mood for something easy to watch, so animation or chick flick! haha, how manly :rolleyes: ) and then I'm gonna do 4/5 hours :p

• Advertisement

Haha :) I'm trying to find a movie to watch (any suggestions? in the mood for something easy to watch, so animation or chick flick! haha, how manly :rolleyes: ) and then I'm gonna do 4/5 hours :p

Mean Girls!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement