Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I've seen that millions of times! Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Haha :) I'm trying to find a movie to watch (any suggestions? in the mood for something easy to watch, so animation or chick flick! haha, how manly :rolleyes: ) and then I'm gonna do 4/5 hours :p
    manly man! xD
    Umm, Horrible Bosses = hilarious. (:
    The Other Guys
    Bridesmaids
    OH MY GOD WATCH 'City Island' :D It's so unknown but I actually adore it. It is so awesome. xD I love that guy whatshisface Ezra. Forget his name in the movie. Must watch it again. But yeah, it's a good one. (:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Yes watch the other guys definitely. If you haven't seen megamind that's a gem of an animation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Haha :) I'm trying to find a movie to watch (any suggestions? in the mood for something easy to watch, so animation or chick flick! haha, how manly :rolleyes: ) and then I'm gonna do 4/5 hours :p
    haha watch some disney :P beauty and the beast or something :P
    or watch Ps i love you or never been kissed or 50 first dates ;)
    Siobhnk wrote: »
    Mean Girls!!!

i <3 that film :) its so fetch ;)

I'm watching Horrible Bosses :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Lads I'm doing this now, don't try to stop me. I'm finally going to start my homework. So it begins...

Cian A wrote: »
    Lads I'm doing this now, don't try to stop me. I'm finally going to start my homework. So it begins...

If you die of boredom..... dont say i didnt warn you :P
    it was nice knowing you Cian A :P

We're all rooting for you Cian! :pac:

haha good luck! I'm starting mine after my dinner.. Ahh, shouldn't have left it til so late but whatever. :p I had a nice relaxing week full of watching tv shows and movies and eating and the best: sleeping. mm. :D
    got two essay type questions for english to have done, and two essay type questions for irish, and I'm meant to have a load of biology exam questions done but whatever, not gonna bother. :P
    I think I'm the only person here that didn't actually study. /: *feelings of regret taking over*

Bubbleope wrote: »
    haha good luck! I'm starting mine after my dinner.. Ahh, shouldn't have left it til so late but whatever. :p I had a nice relaxing week full of watching tv shows and movies and eating and the best: sleeping. mm. :D
    got two essay type questions for english to have done, and two essay type questions for irish, and I'm meant to have a load of biology exam questions done but whatever, not gonna bother. :P
    I think I'm the only person here that didn't actually study. /: *feelings of regret taking over*

You're not the only one
    oh the shame :(

• Advertisement

You're not the only one
    oh the shame :(
    oh my god we fail at life. O: but we shall not fail the leaving cert!! success success success *trying to be positive* :o

oh my god we fail at life. O: but we shall not fail the leaving cert!! success success success *trying to be positive* :o

Is Feidir linn hun ;)
    I've promised myself that christmas holidays i will study non-stop (yeah right)! haha but sure ya never know
    cant wait for christmas actually!!! :D anyone know what they want for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

All I want is summer tbh, who needs christmas :P

Stupid leaving cert getting in the way!

Is Feidir linn hun ;)
    I've promised myself that christmas holidays i will study non-stop (yeah right)! haha but sure ya never know
    cant wait for christmas actually!!! :D anyone know what they want for it?
    haha, mise freisin. non-stop study here I come!! :p
    I DON'T WANT CHRISTMAS TO COME! Cause that means mocks and stuff. ahhhh. :( Months are going by too quickly. It's evil. :mad:
    But yeah, I don't even know what I want for my 18th let alone christmas. :eek:
    Money maybe, then I could go off on a shopping trip and buy everything that catches my eye. xD
    What do you want for christmas? :)

Patchy~ wrote: »
    All I want is summer tbh, who needs christmas :P

Stupid leaving cert getting in the way!
    i know what you mean :D but sure its all one big adventure :rolleyes:
    haha, mise freisin. non-stop study here I come!! :p
    I DON'T WANT CHRISTMAS TO COME! Cause that means mocks and stuff. ahhhh. :( Months are going by too quickly. It's evil. :mad:
    But yeah, I don't even know what I want for my 18th let alone christmas. :eek:
    Money maybe, then I could go off on a shopping trip and buy everything that catches my eye. xD
    What do you want for christmas? :)
    i know 10 weeks till xmas and then only 3 till mocks :O
    its absolutely flying but i dont mind it :) be all over soon :)
    I absolutely cant wait for christmas :) snuggling up to warm fire, christmas crackers, dinner etc
    haha i dont know :O i dont really want anything :o
    i cant wait for january sales and shopping sprees :D

i know what you mean :D but sure its all one big adventure :rolleyes:

i know 10 weeks till xmas and then only 3 till mocks :O
    its absolutely flying but i dont mind it :) be all over soon :)
    I absolutely cant wait for christmas :) snuggling up to warm fire, christmas crackers, dinner etc
    haha i dont know :O i dont really want anything :o
    i cant wait for january sales and shopping sprees :D
    haha you're making me excited now! xD actually can't wait for the christmas dinner.. mmm. :D
    I actually NEED to go shopping. If only I had the money. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

good luck

haha you're making me excited now! xD actually can't wait for the christmas dinner.. mmm. :D
    I actually NEED to go shopping. If only I had the money. :p
    hehe YAY!!! :) tis what i'm here for :) and wait for it the best part of christmas is the fact that its one of the only days my workplace is closed :) phew
    i no same except i have the money but not the time :( sadness:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Shopping? Yes please! :D Always feel bad afterwards though when I realise I spent loads yet it feels like I've nothing! :(

M&S* wrote: »
    Shopping? Yes please! :D Always feel bad afterwards though when I realise I spent loads yet it feels like I've nothing! :(

LC off topic shopping trip anyone ? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

if anyones still up, i've been bawling my eyes out since about 11. anything that could cheer me up would be nice..
    Just had a day like this myself......grr emotions :D

ConTheCat wrote: »

are the 6th years falling apart here? :O
    are you ok ? whats up dearie?

"I urinate on other men for money."

ROFL!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Guys! :eek: We all need to have one big, massive LC'ers hug! / cheese

But seriously hope you're alright!

are the 6th years falling apart here? :O
    are you ok ? whats up dearie?
    Ah its grand...wait no I'll have a rant :P
    Living with my mother who wants the brother to move back home, so he was down today but she'd promised to bring me somewhere. I asked fairly nicely when were we going and she laughed to him and said going where so I said Okay funny... Then was sitting in another room and they were imitating me as I have a bad back, she also doesn't want me doing culinary so she was like "Oh I'm ConTheCat give me money for physio. I'm going to be a chef Hahahaha." So I eventually got sick of listening to them and came upto my room for a cry :D I know it's silly but it wrecks my head because it's all little things building up :(

ROFL!

i do worry about you :rolleyes:

Ah its grand...wait no I'll have a rant :P
    Living with my mother who wants the brother to move back home, so he was down today but she'd promised to bring me somewhere. I asked fairly nicely when were we going and she laughed to him and said going where so I said Okay funny... Then was sitting in another room and they were imitating me as I have a bad back, she also doesn't want me doing culinary so she was like "Oh I'm ConTheCat give me money for physio. I'm going to be a chef Hahahaha." So I eventually got sick of listening to them and came upto my room for a cry :D I know it's silly but it wrecks my head because it's all little things building up :(

:( awwww thats terrible :( dont worry hun!!! Poor lil you, all the stress is getting to you :( you feeling ok now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

Can't get wireless down by the fire....seriously lads it's a joke being stuck out in the cold :P

:( awwww thats terrible :( dont worry hun!!! Poor lil you, all the stress is getting to you :( you feeling ok now ?
    Yeah I'm better after that now. Just don't want to go down stairs :D Plus, think I ended my invite to someones house! Whoops :P

• Advertisement

hehe YAY!!! :) tis what i'm here for :) and wait for it the best part of christmas is the fact that its one of the only days my workplace is closed :) phew
    i no same except i have the money but not the time :( sadness:eek:
    how dare you have money. give me some!! xD

ROFL!
    LOVE IT!! xD Forgot about that! ahahaha
    so you liked the movie? :D
    Haha the big happy face at the end of that then! Mental. :P
    Hope you're feeling better though! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement