Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Is anyone else having a sh*tty day?

yes having a very crap one :( sadness
    whats up with you hun? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Yes, I added the tag! Within my group of friends, I'm the one who gets bullied most for the luls. And now here too! >: O

I WILL RAPE YOU ALL WITH THE PENIS THAT I DEFINITELY HAVE
    AND YOU WILL ALL GET PREGNANT (yes, even you Cian) WITH THE SPERM THAT I MOST DEFINITELY PRODUCE

Now that all that testosterone is outta me, anyone gotta any more chick-flickey movie suggestions? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Is anyone else having a sh*tty day?

Wow we all are :/ Sup? :)

Anybody looking at debs dresses yet? :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Pics or GTFO

Yes, I added the tag! Within my group of friends, I'm the one who gets bullied most for the luls. And now here too! >: O

AND YOU WILL ALL GET PREGNANT (yes, even you Cian) WITH THE SPERM THAT I MOST DEFINITELY PRODUCE

Now that all that testosterone is outta me, anyone gotta any more chick-flickey movie suggestions? :p
    haha touche monsieur Coeurdepirate :P
    anyway what chick flicks you into? romancy or comedy etc
    Watch love actually :P my fav , and ties in with my xmas rant today :)
    Oh wait got it Bridget Jones !!! love!!!!
    ConTheCat wrote: »
    Wow we all are :/ Sup? :)

yeah we actually all are :(
    yes i know where i'm getting mine !!! :) mine is like a princess dress :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

yes having a very crap one :( sadness
    whats up with you hun? :(

I think it's basically the same as every girl on here :L ah thing are just always going wrong for me and I'm getting sick of it :( plus I'm very sensitive which doesn't help :P :/

@ContheCat, I've looked at them on the web for pure procrastination purposes, have no intention of buying yet! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

HAHAHA brilliant! XD
    loved the end of that. :P
    watch the other guys if you haven't yet!! it is a must. xD

That wasn't @conthecat :o

You hero.

That wasn't @conthecat :o

Huh you talking to me? :L

• Advertisement

I think it's basically the same as every girl on here :L ah thing are just always going wrong for me and I'm getting sick of it :( plus I'm very sensitive which doesn't help :P :/

:( awwww so i think your in same boat as me :( hope your ok? if you wanna talk pm ok?
    lads i missed my debs fundraiser tonight because of drama :( i'm such a loner :(

Huh you talking to me? :L

No, I swears.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

You couldn't have just gone with it when I said "she" all those pages ago:D?

:( awwww so i think your in same boat as me :( hope your ok? if you wanna talk pm ok?
    lads i missed my debs fundraiser tonight because of drama :( i'm such a loner :(

We're all feeling sorry for ourselves! :P ah thanks petal, might do. You too ok? :)

Aw no :( you're not a loner, sure ya have us boardsies :P

No, I swears.

Oh right okay sorry I'm easily confused!! :L

sure ya have us boardsies :P

I'm sure she's over the mooon

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Ohhh Yes :) Mine isn't even until summer, but still... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Guyz you all need to be more happy, I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school...I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy

lol jk I'm a moody bitch

Oh, fewtin, it would seem we've another man who wants me to impregnate him. Hush-guhbaby, you're my bitch now.
    haha touche monsieur Coeurdepirate :P
    anyway what chick flicks you into? romancy or comedy etc
    Watch love actually :P my fav , and ties in with my xmas rant today :)
    Oh wait got it Bridget Jones !!! love!!!!

yeah we actually all are :(
    Comedy man, romance movies are boring :/
    Bubbleope wrote: »
    HAHAHA brilliant! XD
    loved the end of that. :P
    watch the other guys if you haven't yet!! it is a must. xD
    I might!
    Cian A wrote: »
    You couldn't have just gone with it when I said "she" all those pages ago:D?
    Wotevs

I'm sure she's over the mooon

Haha sure why shouldn't she be? :P

• Advertisement

We're all feeling sorry for ourselves! :P ah thanks petal, might do. You too ok? :)

Aw no :( you're not a loner, sure ya have us boardsies :P
    we actually are :( haha I should be fine just tired of all the drama :(
    I actually am... in my nerd outfit for my themed fundraiser as we speak and just on boards ranting away :( lolz yeah boardsies r great :( shame dont know ye in real life ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Someone suggest me a movie, I've run out of ideas

Oh, fewtin, it would seem we've another man who wants me to impregnate him. Hush-guhbaby, you're my bitch now.

Dammit anyway, I'll go back to trying my luck on the Aardvark forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

I've been looking at debs photos for ideas and on a few websites atm! :D

@ContheCat, I've looked at them on the web for pure procrastination purposes, have no intention of buying yet! :)
    I know how you feel about being super sensitive, I'm getting worse as I get older! :)
    I've just seen a huge sale on a website half contemplating looking properly! :D Don't think I'd really like buying over the internet though :confused:

Namlub wrote: »
    Someone suggest me a movie, I've run out of ideas

The human Millipede?

Do you know what I think the LC thread needs?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

all this deb dress talk.. D: blergh.
    i'll probably end up buying a dress a few days before the yoke and wear a pair of converse with it. :p actually couldn't be arsed

Comedy man, romance movies are boring :/
    girl :mad: :P jk
    your such a typical guy :P :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

@Coeurdepirate: Haha, changing your avatar to a man. I get it. It's a joke. It's ironic because you're female. :pac:

• Advertisement

I've been looking at debs photos for ideas and on a few websites atm! :D

I know how you feel about being super sensitive, I'm getting worse as I get older! :)
    I've just seen a huge sale on a website half contemplating looking properly! :D Don't think I'd really like buying over the internet though :confused:

See I have a plan.. Browse in a few shops, find my dream dress, then look for it online and hopefully find it cheaper ;) I'm such a stinge! :P what styles are the boards ladies going for anyways? Stunnah bbz 2kaii12 I'm sure we'll all be :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement