Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Wow we all are :/ Sup? :)

Anybody looking at debs dresses yet? :L

I've been having a bit of a look out of curiosity, nothing too serious yet though :p I went to my boyfriend's debs this September, he's a year older, and I bought the dress for that back in February! I might re-use it, I might not, it depends what I see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Do you know what I think the LC thread needs?

Funny enough, I know exactly what you think the LC thread needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

girl :mad: :P jk
    your such a typical guy :P :(
    Sorry, slip of the tongue!
    Cian A wrote: »
    @Coeurdepirate: Haha, changing your avatar to a man. I get it. It's a joke. It's ironic because you're female. :pac:
    Oh whatevs. It's actually because I just turned on avatars and sigs, and Fred's awesome!

Anyway, since nobody replied to my last post I'll go ahead and say it! I think we should have a group msn chat <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Do you know what I think the LC thread needs?
    More cowbell?

Funny enough, I know exactly what you think the LC thread needs.

Orly? And what might that be? :p

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »
    More cowbell?
    That too!

Apparently I should watch Oldboy. It's about an Asian man who eats a live octopus and accidentally sleeps with his own daughter. Erm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Siobhnk wrote: »
    See I have a plan.. Browse in a few shops, find my dream dress, then look for it online and hopefully find it cheaper ;) I'm such a stinge! :P what styles are the boards ladies going for anyways? Stunnah bbz 2kaii12 I'm sure we'll all be :P
    havent a clue yet but i'm going to buy mine in a boutique that i've always wanted to buy a dress in since i was a little girl :)

Oh whatevs. It's actually because I just turned on avatars and sigs, and Fred's awesome!

Anyway, since nobody replied to my last post I'll go ahead and say it! I think we should have a group msn chat <3

its cool !! wasnt mad silly :P
    that sounds great !!! <3 we act do!!!

havent a clue yet but i'm going to buy mine in a boutique that i've always wanted to buy a dress in since i was a little girl :)

its cool !! wasnt mad silly :P
    that sounds great !!! <3 we act do!!!

Wouldn't it be so fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

leaveiton wrote: »
    I've been having a bit of a look out of curiosity, nothing too serious yet though :p I went to my boyfriend's debs this September, he's a year older, and I bought the dress for that back in February! I might re-use it, I might not, it depends what I see.

Your boyfriends not in Blackrock is he?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Ah that's so cool :D I've seen a shop in Dublin I'd like to go into, passed it every time I've been up there for doctors appointment/school trip and always wanted to have a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Your boyfriends not in Blackrock is he?? :D

He's not, no! What makes you say that? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Wouldn't it be so fun?
    it actually would
    just logged for the first time in like a year! and i got an invitation from some jack dude? S:

I instantly regret that decision... :P

Wouldn't it be so fun?

It so would :) and way quicker !!! :) and we can always keep in touch then really ya no when we'r off in college :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Jesus Christ you cannot post a heart and be a man also. Simply does not compute:pac:

MSN really? Haven't used the thing in like 5 years back when it was the shít nd I tlkd lik dis. So empty since facebook took over.

And if anyone's up in Dublin for open days or whatever we can all meet up and I will show you all around my glorious city, most of you being culchies:D.

Okay, everyone who wants to take part mail me your addresses!

Anyone who doesn't, get a life >: O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Got some productive study done this evening and then went out :).. Paranormal activity was sooo scary.....NOT. I laughed the whole way through it.

My MSN isn't cool. PM yours instead CP.

Jesus Christ you cannot post a heart and be a man also. Simply does not compute:pac:

MSN really? Haven't used the thing in like 5 years back when it was the shít nd I tlkd lik dis. So empty since facebook took over.

And if anyone's up in Dublin for open days or whatever we can all meet up and I will show you all around my glorious city, most of you being culchies:D.

Well my username has the word heart in it so that's already gone I suppose.

I'm on msn all the time... Although I haven't spoken to a school friend on it in about a year or two.

Dublins a ****hole lol, no offense. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

for realz? going up to ucd and dcu !!! would ye really? would be awesome
    ur so sweet hunni :)

Everybody down to Cian's next saturday so for cans

Okay, everyone who wants to take part mail me your addresses!

Anyone who doesn't, get a life >: O

mine is babyish cz i set it up when i was like 12 so let me set up a new one :O

Everybody down to Cian's next saturday so for cans

Should be gas craic! We'll let off a few fireworks too sure!

FLABANGAV IS A GIRL WTF

leaveiton wrote: »
    He's not, no! What makes you say that? :P

Thought I'd copped who you were, my friends boyfriend is in school there and she got her dress around Feb time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Should be gas craic! We'll let off a few fireworks too sure!

FLABANGAV IS A GIRL WTF

I knew people wouldn't know :P I suppose the dinosaur avatar doesn't help! :L

FLABANGAV IS A GIRL WTF

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Flabangav wrote: »
    I knew people wouldn't know :P I suppose the dinosaur avatar doesn't help! :L

I always thought your name was Gavin hahaha
    Accept the invite!

Well, the last three letters of flabangav reveresed are vag <_<

• Advertisement

Dublins my child, I will show YOU around it! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement