If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-1912 + Speakers

Options
  • 22-08-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi RS,

Can you please let me know the price for - Denon AVR-1912 receiver.

Also, can you suggest a good set of 5.1 speakers to go with it (movies and music are the primary requirements) and include price as well please. The speakers will go on the wall so if you have something in white/brushed metal finish, that will be awesome.

Thanks,
    RV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi RV.

At the moment the Denon AVR1912 is priced at £499.95

Have a look over the following speaker packs that would suit the AVR1912 very well.

Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 pack priced at £399.95 (this pack retails at over £600 on some other sites), along with AVR1912 I could offer a Package deal at £799.90 (Excluding cables) White finish

Boston XS5.1 pack priced at £249.95, along with AVR1912 I could do for £729.95 (With half price cables) White finish

Cambridge Minx S215 pack priced at £499.95, again along with AVR1912 I could offer for £979.95 (With half price cables) White finish

I also have the NEW Boston XS 5.1 MK2 version which arrived in through the door today but do not have the price at the moment. As soon as I get it I'll post it up for you.

Let me know if any of the above catch your eye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RV263

Hi,

Unfortunately we don't stock any of the Harman Kardon or Pioneer speaker packages.

We're still waiting on pricing for the Boston XS MK2, once we get this I'll be straight back to you.

No bother.

Hi RV263.

The price on the NEW Boston XS 5.1 MK2 would be £349.95 with free shipping.

It really looks fantastic in the Gloss finish!

Let me know what you think :)

• Advertisement

Do you have a picture/product spec? Are there any improvements to the product from the previous version or just the looks?

R

Hey RV263.

Here is a link to the specs and includes photos:
    http://www.bostona.eu/en/loudspeakers_speakersystems_soundwarexs51se.php

I hope this is of help.

Hi RS,

I think I have made up my mind on these ... Cambridge Minx S325 pack along with Denon AVR1912 + cables + swivel mounts. Can you let me know the best price you could do for these delivered to Dublin. PM me if need be.

PS: A local dealer was doing a cheaper deal for AVR with free shipping.

R

Hi RV263,

Could you drop me a PM with the price you've been offered for the Denon so I can check into it.

Regards.
    Chris

Just did. Please check and let me know.

• Advertisement

PM right back at ya.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.