Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbies for UCD arts?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

When is everyone registering? Thought I read that it had to be tomorrow yet someone told me they done it today....

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Fergus_Nash

Tomorrow

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

When is everyone registering? Thought I read that it had to be tomorrow yet someone told me they done it today....

What?? what do you mean registering? what this ?:confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Is anyone going to UCD on monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bangbang3

yep think i'm going to go in :) need as much info as I can get!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FTS

Yeah I am too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Mr Mime

I Am Also.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Irish Jester

Doing Economics and archaeology myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jackies green army

I have my two pre selected subjects and will probably do a third major, do I have select 4 modules to do for each subject or is there a set course?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Irish Jester

When does the Phase Two registration begin? I googled it but couldn't find the answer.

Might take Italian myself since I did that in secondary plus Roman and Greek.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bangbang3

^ Thursday 1st sept as far as I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tebbie

Got arts - English & french for me!

Absolutely ****ting it, don't know people going to UCD! & Am having trouble getting accom too :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Liamo Valentino

I'm doing 20 credits Psychology, 10 credits English, 10 credits History, 10 credits Philosophy and then 10 credits electives. I'm thinking of doing Japanese language & culture and criminal procedure in Law for my electives. Registered my modules this morning and will register my electives tomorrow at 11.

I'm 29 and I don't know anybody going in either! Everyone is in the same boat so we can take comfort in that! I did an access course there last year. It's an intimidating place by sheer size but once you get somewhat familiar with it you'll be fine. Plenty of people available to help and ask questions so NEVER feel like you're on your own or that something is too stupid/trivial to ask. I'm looking forward to it! Staying positive! Gonna excel at this and meet loads of amazing new people and try a bunch of new ****! YEOW! :) Hope to see y'all at some stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 canto464

i am doing those subjects! my time table is looking horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nasher86

Anyone wanna tell me what it's like for the night degree? starting in September (deferred applicant from last year) Sh****ng my self... I wanna do Eng & History, but I'm doing a lvl 7 cert in Psychology at the moment and I now think I wanna go do that!

HELP!!

Advertisement