Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good M4 wanted

Options
  • 22-08-2011 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hey guys my dad wants to start playing airsoft with me and he wants a decent M4 [prefeblery with charger and battery] we will trade a Savaging bull revolver with shells and cash for one we are based in Dublin Thanks [AEG] No springers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

hi i have i have a cybergun m4 cqb

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Trueskill3r

Hey man can you give me a pic or two? and whats the asking price

u still intrested

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭biinman

I have a g n g m4 with tight bore and modded hop up re shimed and re greased would let it go for 200 I also have a classic army m203 with 3 nades for 220e and a strike system eotechh 553 holosight for 80e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Lummers666

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

G&G M4 raider L - couple of upgrades , new lightweight piston , modify cylinder and m90 spring has blowback but I can take it off if you don't want it and I'm also throwing in a new hop rubber soon , comes with battery , charger , magpul AFG , silencer and Swiss arms tac light - 275 takes her

Oh and fires .93 - .95 using .20g BB's , has been skirmished 2 or 3 times .

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭jack_flynn

I have a g36 with two mags and battery all for 110

Thanks for the offers guys im trying to make my mind up at the moment ill get back to you when i have

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭git cahill

would you take this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056371412

for your hand gun and 150euro with Charger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Airsofter01

Hey guys my dad wants to start playing airsoft with me and he wants a decent M4 [prefeblery with charger and battery] we will trade a Savaging bull revolver with shells and cash for one we are based in Dublin Thanks [AEG] No springers
    Hi, I have a Classic Army full metal M4 CQB. Under 1 joul.

Comes with:
    2 X hi-cap mags;
    1 X 1000 round soundcontrol mag;
    8.4 battery;
    Charger;
    Protective glass;

All for 180.

Hi, I have a Classic Army full metal M4 CQB. Under 1 joul.

Comes with:
    2 X hi-cap mags;
    1 X 1000 round soundcontrol mag;
    8.4 battery;
    Charger;
    Protective glass;

All for 180.
    Hey mate how much for the 1000 round mag alone as i have already got a gun now but i am looking for one of those mags

Hey mate how much for the 1000 round mag alone as i have already got a gun now but i am looking for one of those mags
    I'll give it to you for 40 EUR. It's like brand new. Hardly used. Modified to fit the Classic Army M4.

Hey mate could i trade you my Savaging bull limited edition for the mag?

Hey mate could i trade you my Savaging bull limited edition for the mag?
    Is it gas or CO2? Could you tell me a little bit about your gun? I have never used a revolver before.

And do you have any pics, please?

Ok sure its a Gas gun and can run on propane or green gas but i have only ever shot green gas trough it and it comes with the shells and is leak free and heres a video of my gun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtDAiHBhvX0

Ok sure its a Gas gun and can run on propane or green gas but i have only ever shot green gas trough it and it comes with the shells and is leak free and heres a video of my gun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtDAiHBhvX0
    Cool. Deal. To PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Lord Donagh

is any1 interested in buying a well m4 for 180 its a full metal body is in good condition brand new madbull blue hopup .9 joule at last chrono i am willing to bring down the price illl give a battery and a charger with it as well as a fully metal mag

Advertisement