Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What is your cousin involved with, sorry, what did I miss? I am a bit behind on this discussion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Beckham signs for PSG for five months and announces his wages will go to children charities in France. Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Going to see the Boss in Cork with all the family, expect me dad to make a nice show trying to rock bless him :p
    I love that nickname so much it hurts.
    GTA 5 has been pushed back to September 17th. I knew there would be a delay and it wouldn't be released in the spring :(
    It was always going to get delayed i`m afraid.
    Beckham signs for PSG for five months and announces his wages will go to children charities in France. Classy.
    At least something great was there for all the fuss Sky are making of it.
    Mario Balotelli is apparently auctioning off his camo car up for sale with the highest bid going to charity. Hopefully for Milan this is a sign he`s maturing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Didn't they bring in a wealth tax or something in France?

Did he retain his image rights, i'd say he makes more off them than his wages would have been worth anyway. Cute fella that Becks, not just in the mirror sense either.

ah, i'm putting my cynic nature aside it is a really good thing for him to do. Top bloke.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Going to see the Boss in Cork with all the family, expect me dad to make a nice show trying to rock bless him :p

Sheamus was on Conan last night on 3e, he came across funny with good banter between and Conan

Going to see him in Limerick and probably Kilkenny aswell

My two favorite things are mixing next week; the Achievement Hunter gang have a WWE 13 Lets Play coming up next week :D

What's the Achievement Hunter gang, are ye like the Crips and the Bloods only with video games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

What is your cousin involved with, sorry, what did I miss? I am a bit behind on this discussion.

She is in a cooking comp. Go a page back and see my last post

What's the Achievement Hunter gang, are ye like the Crips and the Bloods only with video games?

www.achievementhunter.com/

Not me. A bunch of guys in Texas who play video games for a living basically. They do Lets Plays, achievement guides and videos of Easter eggs. And they are my favorite internet people in the world :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

1 week till I fly back home, then on to London, Amsterdam and Paris... cant wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

1 week till I fly back home, then on to London, Amsterdam and Paris... cant wait!
    Amsterdam you say? :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkEsxD4QQPfdU2ewRvajLz6J8cBz_l6jWo78pNcxNxHCEvpSP8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

My two favorite things are mixing next week; the Achievement Hunter gang have a WWE 13 Lets Play coming up next week :D

Oh sweet jesus that will be amazing.
    Must catch up on their minecraft lets plays. I stopped watching when they seemed to stop upgrading achievement city.

Amsterdam you say? :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkEsxD4QQPfdU2ewRvajLz6J8cBz_l6jWo78pNcxNxHCEvpSP8

ha, think this trip might be a lil different to the norm with Ragards Dam as I will have the missus in toe. First time she will have been to Europe too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

ha, think this trip might be a lil different to the norm with Ragards Dam as I will have the missus in toe. First time she will have been to Europe too

given this shouldn't that mean you make it a typical Amsterdam visit? :pac:

given this shouldn't that mean you make it a typical Amsterdam visit? :pac:

in some ways you have a point and tbh we have planned as such but maybe not to the extremes i'd associate with a Dam trip (like I see bunches of male mates from uni usually going on about on FB if I use it).

ah yes i agree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Didn't things change in Amsterdam last year with regards coffee shops, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Didn't things change in Amsterdam last year with regards coffee shops, etc?

The law was set to change this year to make it so only Dutch residents could be entitled to apply for membership of a coffee shop. The idea was scrapped towards the back end of last year, so as of now things remain the same in regards to tourists.

The law was set to change this year to make it so only Dutch residents could be entitled to apply for membership of a coffee shop. The idea was scrapped towards the back end of last year, so as of now things remain the same in regards to tourists.

yeah that makes sense, remember reading that it was changed but tourists were exempt from changes which to me essentially meant it wasnt changed, which I guess was actually the case.

• Advertisement

Zdenek Zeman sacked.....I think I want to have a little cry now. Roma have had by a distance the most consistantly entertaining matches this season but are as likely to conceed than they are to score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

ROFL Benitez!

ROFL Benitez!

They are a disgrace. Getting cleaned by a mid table team. Total lack of character, direction and commitment. And JT is so far past it even Carragher can laugh at him.

GTR63 wrote: »

They are a disgrace. Getting cleaned by a mid table team. Total lack of character, direction and commitment. And JT is so far past it even Carragher can laugh at him.
    For a supposed master tactical the Spaniard has to take his share of the blame too in fairness. Will he be gone now?

But yeah shambles of a club either way.

Real lose yet again, this time to Granada. Taking a big risk throwing all the eggs in the european carry all. As a Milan fan who has experienced that a lot it can go either way to peak at the right moment. If Jose fails he's gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

GTR63 wrote: »
    Real lose yet again, this time to Granada. Taking a big risk throwing all the eggs in the european carry all. As a Milan fan who has experienced that a lot it can go either way to peak at the right moment. If Jose fails he's gone.

Could still be gone ask Vicente

• Advertisement

Good match at the Etihad. Liverpool going well but don't appear good enough to make it count. Id say City will hit them on the break.

Gerrard. Beauty. Putting United ten points clear :D

Edit: ffs pool...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭glenjamin

He didn't even have to look up to see where the goal was. Cracking player is Aguero.

Delighted with that. Nine clear but LFC will be gutted also. Boom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Delighted with that. Nine clear but LFC will be gutted also. Boom.
    Drop a few points will ya? Make it interesting for us neutrals.

• Advertisement

glenjamin wrote: »
    Never fear United never do it the easy way and City have the advantage of no CL too. Threw away an eight point lead in the run in last year too.

glenjamin wrote: »

The title race in most leagues seem to be about as interesting as watching moss grow. Ended up watching France vs. Italy instead of the football that was at least worthwhile, Spurs vs. West Brom was boring beyond belief.
    Hate the way when a game sucks the Sky commentators shout like morons when there is a shot. DEFOE! yeah that was about 5 yards wide.

The FAI soccer awards is this some kind of joke?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Once united get spanked by real, city can capitalise on the low morale!

:pac:

Oh man, the new My Bloody Valentine album dropped last night, has anyone gotten it yet here?!

Anyone watching the superbowl? I wouldnt be a fan but because its on I have got absorbed by it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So while Undertaker put in an appearance at the United game, the Shield made an appearance at the Superbowl. :)

Imagine how much it would cost for something like that to happen when it costs so much just for a 30 second commercial.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gerrard. Beauty. Putting United ten points clear :D

Edit: ffs pool...
    Never expect Liverpool to do things right :pac:

Denny M wrote: »
    Never expect Liverpool to do things right :pac:

We should of beaten them tbh:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

6 nations is shaping up to be an interesting tournament this year. Italy beating France yesterday was incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I wasn't really expecting France to run away with it, but I still expected them to beat Italy.

Got a call about an interview today, happy days! I really need a good job.
    Do you think saying that then would sound desperate?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

CMpunked wrote: »

Congrats on the interview! Remember, in interviews it's always best to be a little "I need this job, but I'm also so brilliant that you need me to have this job".

Penn wrote: »
    Congrats on the interview! Remember, in interviews it's always best to be a little "I need this job, but I'm also so brilliant that you need me to have this job".

Looking at it, I'm sure a lot of the other applicants could be in the same boat and maybe the interviewers would be expecting it a bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

All you need to worry about is impressing them with relevant skills/experience and being enthusiastic about the job, as at the end of the day, they will hire the person who is best suited for the job, not who needs it more :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

dolph_ziggler_show_off_pink_authentic_t-shirt_2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,606 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Best of luck

34417774.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Seen Liverpool have been brought up in the match fixing business. The opposition keeper was paid off to conceded at least three goals. Liverpool could still only manage the one. That is brilliant :D

• Advertisement

Who's your best match on boards lads?

http://www.boards.ie/love.php

Username

DM-ICE
    rovert
    Teamshadowclan
    cambo2008
    Bounty Hunter
    Blatter
    Mr.Nice Guy
    JP Liz V1
    The_Kew_Tour
    Diabhal Beag
    thebostoncrab
    If you're a wrestling fan who supports United I clearly have a hard on for ya!:pac:

Giz a kiss DM-ICE...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement