Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

So no-one is going to point out that our Cena finds himself battling a rock during the WrestleMania season?
    Cena wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Ridley wrote: »
    So no-one is going to point out that our Cena finds himself battling a rock during the WrestleMania season?
    Cena wins.
    Im docking the match a star because I feel Cena spent far too long selling for the rock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Im docking the match a star because I feel Cena spent far too long selling for the rock.

Oh please, Cena's been carrying the rock throughout this whole thing

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Happy Chinese new year folks, yay 2 weeks off

*Departs for the airport*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Best of luck cena.

And there's me fretting like a pu$$y all week because of a little dental work I need done, *hangs head in shame*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Looks like Hulk Hogan's prediction for the Chelsea match may be a little off.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,623 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

9 points clear, and now a game in hand. Thanks Saints!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I've been telling you for weeks city are gone, they aren't even going to put up a fight at this stage. No Balotelli or Rafa for them to blame only a priceless Barry og.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Charisteas wrote: »
    Best of luck cena.

And there's me fretting like a pu$$y all week because of a little dental work I need done, *hangs head in shame*

I know that feel! Hate the dentist myself! I'm always dreadding going.
    Best of luck Cena! Hopefully it'll be as painless as possible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭cena

I know that feel! Hate the dentist myself! I'm always dreadding going.
    Best of luck Cena! Hopefully it'll be as painless as possible!

Thanks men for all the support. Very greatful.

I'm still in a small bit of pain when peeing, still peeing blood and it hurts.

I too hate the dentist I think its the injections you have to get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

cena wrote: »
    I too hate the dentist I think its the injections you have to get.

You'll never wrestle for Vince then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,066 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ugh less dentist talk lads...went last year for the first time in 15 years...got 4 fillings and nearly passed out. Dentist giving me lucozade to bring me round :D Need to go back soon to get a tooth out :mad:

I loathe dentists, but then I had braces for two years in my teens, and it was the most miserable experience of my life. Once a month visits to the ****er in Dunsaughlin, and a half hour of pain as Pat Kenny nattered away on the radio overhead :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I can beat that TSC I went through 5 years of ortho through secondary school which included jaw realignment. and now I have a hygenist in the family and a dentist in training Im forever getting berated

Unreal. Did not see that coming at all.

• Advertisement

23 seasons in a row now Giggs has scored in the league. There are no words. Been excellent since Christmas too.

To think there were some numpties slating him earlier in the season and calling for him to walk. No brains. No respect.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Anyone bother to watch the Ireland/England game? Terrible match , Ireland played crap especially Heaslip/Sexton/O Gara

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

23 seasons in a row now Giggs has scored in the league. There are no words. Been excellent since Christmas too.

To think there were some numpties slating him earlier in the season and calling for him to walk. No brains. No respect.

He was muck early in the season. Nobody should have said he needed to retire, but he didn't need to be in the team either.

He is at his best when playing from the left and coming inside. It stops him having to run as much when defending as others players can cover.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    He was muck early in the season. Nobody should have said he needed to retire, but he didn't need to be in the team either.

He is at his best when playing from the left and coming inside. It stops him having to run as much when defending as others players can cover.

He was a valuable squad member then as he is now. All the "oh noes not Giggs again" sh*te really got on my wick, especially as he was often the best option for the game he was picked in.

Anyone bother to watch the Ireland/England game? Terrible match , Ireland played crap especially Heaslip/Sexton/O Gara

when I saw the rain I thought the match would be poor and would suit England more so I didn't bother watching it.

• Advertisement

He was a valuable squad member then as he is now. All the "oh noes not Giggs again" sh*te really got on my wick, especially as he was often the best option for the game he was picked in.

He form was so bad though!

but then again if SAF can have faith in any player to come good its Giggs regardless of form. He is a freak and I mean that in a goof way. Unrivalled in English football.

I was one of those who cried when I saw Giggs on the team sheet, and I stand by that. He went through a stage of being horrendous.

That said, I love to be proven wrong, and boy has he proved me wrong :P

Now if only Nani and Val could step up and do the same...

Valencia has been good today, hopefully he kicks on. He generally finishes the season really strongly so hopefully that keeps up.

Yeah another terrible game on a really poor 6 nations weekend.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Yeah another terrible game on a really poor 6 nations weekend.

Yea its amazing how different last weekend was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I was surprised BOD played seeing as his wife had their child this morning. Wonder if he wishes he'd stayed now. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

England have been missing a top class OH since Wilkinson left. They deserve the grandslam this year.

That should be the final nail in the Kidney coffin though hopefully.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-21411304

Pope has announced he's stepping down at the end of the month :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-21411304

Pope has announced he's stepping down at the end of the month :eek:

Yea I didn't realise that was a job you could retire from. I always thought you were there until the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,066 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

might apply for the popes gig....on short time in work atm so might throw the cv in :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Maybe this is why Elijah Burke isn't coming back to TNA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

lockie1983 wrote: »
    I didn't realise that was a job you could retire from. I always thought you were there until the end.

Maybe like Prison Break someone steps down from an important job under pressure from a big scandal breaking. Either that or the Death Star just became fully operational.

lockie1983 wrote: »
    Yea I didn't realise that was a job you could retire from. I always thought you were there until the end.

Sky News said he is the first to retire since around the 1400s I think...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sky News said he is the first to retire since around the 1400s I think...

Yea I saw that! Mental!

Think ive decided to head to Wrestlemania next year :) Plan is to go there and then onto Canada (money depending :D )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭cena

would anyone like to buy an American ds 3d not (xl) red. Its brand new think only used once till the brother found out he can't use his region 2 games on it.

I brought it for the brother last year for christmas but I didn't know it was region locked at the time.

He has since got a region 2 one.

anybody seen young justice its a good little cartoon worth a watch for anyone into their cartoons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,383 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

anybody seen young justice its a good little cartoon worth a watch for anyone into their cartoons

And finishing up this season unfortunately. :(

But the new series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is brilliant, as long as you like fun. :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And finishing up this season unfortunately. :(

But the new series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is brilliant, as long as you like fun. :)

that is crap it has the ability to have a long run

I watch WWE of course I like fun ;)

• Advertisement

Hopeless XI getting beaten again against a horrific team thanks boys.

Honest to God the sheer comedy LFC are throwing up on a weekly basis is amazing. You couldn't make that up. Boom bust baby. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Watching Liverpool is painful. I think at this stage even if they assembled the greatest team in the world they would still choke at every possible opportunity.

Backed West Brom +1 tonight. Could have backed them -1 and still got a payout. :P

Sets me up nicely for the CL games now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just ended a 7 year search for a Deep Fries Mars Bar tonight.... (And yes that's a Bohs jersey, possibly equally as bad for your health supporting them as it is consuming the Battered Mars!)

428187_519865091387074_1798232200_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

7 year search? my local chinese does them and 1 or 2 chip shops in my town as well, can have them when ever i want :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

A snack sized heart attack! Lovely :pac:

ice1jQ4OX5Aq9.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

christ im really getting sick of seeing harlem shake videos on facebook feed...

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm pretty sure that I'm ok with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

A whaddup needledicks? Feels like ive been away too long with eircom screwing my ass.

How are all the men? :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement