Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

glenjamin wrote: »
    Has anyone seen Red Dawn yet? I love the original but I'm a bit hesitant about this one since the lad from Drake and Josh is in it.
    Nah, never really intend to. The premise of it is just silly compared to the original too, the original had the Soviets to play off the Cold War, this one has North Korea (originally I think it was supposed to be China).

Had a glance at reviews, and seems that most think it's pretty bad too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

A few of the DVDs that I had to relist on ebay because of non paying buyers also now have non paying buyers :mad:

Last time I use ebay for selling. Not being able to leave bad feedback for buyers along with ridiculous fees - its not worth it.

Deja Vú?

CMpunked wrote: »
    Deja Vú?

No doubt.

I just said Id throw up the ones that had non paying buyers one more time and with most of them the same thing happens again.

Absolutely the last time I use ebay for selling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Odd how it just randomly mentions he is a muslim.
    Seems like they could have an agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Spurs = Pathetic as usual.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Spurs = Pathetic as usual.

Today I learned that losing 1-0 in a game not even half an hour old, against the reigning premiership champions, is pathetic :eek:

Digitalism wrote: »
    Today I learned that losing 1-0 in a game not even half an hour old, against the reigning premiership champions, is pathetic :eek:

Their recent and annual slide in the last month is pathetic and typical, yes. Business as usual at the Lane.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Their recent and annual slide in the last month is pathetic and typical, yes. Business as usual at the Lane.

to be fair, theyre big injury list doesnt help. And Any team that has adebayor as theyre main striker is going to struggle also.

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    to be fair, theyre big injury list doesnt help. And Any team that has adebayor as theyre main striker is going to struggle also.

Its not the size of their injury list gets be fair its the fact Bale was on it the last few weeks. One man team bottling things spectacularly as usual. Maybe they'll blame lasagne again. :pac:

Well now... :D

Spurs are a different team with defoe up front, instead of Ade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Flah please call Galway a pathetic, one-man team with no chance against KK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Its not the size of their injury list gets be fair its the fact Bale was on it the last few weeks. One man team bottling things spectacularly as usual. Maybe they'll blame lasagne again. :pac:

You're developing quite the habit of speaking too soon, flah :p

And now its 3. Oh lawdy lawd

A pathetic, one man team eh?

Do you read the sun by any chance pete campbell? :P

• Advertisement

They do have Assou-Ekotto playing for them so let's not be too harsh on flah.

Classic flahavaj jinxing ITT. Never fails.

Can Utd win it now tomorrow night?

Forgive my ignorance but who/what is flah/flahavaj that is being mentioned in the past few posts?

Tinie wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance but who/what is flah/flahavaj that is being mentioned in the past few posts?

Flah = The pinnacle of man.

Pete Campbell is the reincarnation of the man they called, flahavaj.

Yea, Utd can wrap it up with a win against Villa.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Classic flahavaj jinxing ITT. Never fails.

Can Utd win it now tomorrow night?

Yeap

And Arsenal then have to give RVP a guard of honor on his return to the Emirates :D

Pete Campbell is the reincarnation of the man they called, flahavaj.

Dude Love to his Mankind.

Predicting a 4-0 Chelski win at Anfield as LFC look like a team on holidays already, much to the delight of both sets of fans. Benitez to go all pink and cry a bit.

Against better judgement, I've backed Torres to score 1 (5/2) and 2 (17/1) goals.

I had City DNB earlier. Never been so, so happy to lose a bet.

On an unrelated note, how does one go about requesting a new sub-forum on a board? I know it must be extremely difficult to actually get one, and I'm sure they get dozens of requests. But there's something I think could warrant it's own section (since it's confined to a single overflowing topic right now) and thought I could at least look into how one could look at applying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I know he is fairly dour even at the best of times but I think nobody hates anything more than Torres hates returning to Anfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Suarez did a Tyson today (not for the first time):

Gonna hurt my FF team, this.

He's a fantastic football player but not a good person imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Suarez is the devil what an f'n animal!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Any tips for the Simpsons game? I always run out of money :o

Gonna hurt my FF team, this.

He's a fantastic football player but not a good person imo.

And there he scores in the last minute. From the ridiculous to the sublime in one half.

His last goal in a Liverpool shirt, enjoy your goodbyes Scousers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Couldn't make it up. Funny old game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

And there he scores in the last minute. From the ridiculous to the sublime in one half.

His last goal in a Liverpool shirt, enjoy your goodbyes Scousers.

Nice Gnawing you Luis! :pac::pac::pac:
    Seriously though I was embarrassed when I seen it. :(

Be interesting to see how Benitez comments on it. If a Chelsea player bit one of his Liverpool players back in the day he'd have been shouting blue murder. Will he do the same now or be more worried about licking the Scouse fans holes I wonder? He's basically proving Chelsea fans right about him if he doesn't condemn it strongly.

Oh nom nom nom. A tasty day of football...

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Any tips for the Simpsons game? I always run out of money :o

Stop buying crap :D

What level are you, gnfnrhead?

Be interesting to see how Benitez comments on it. If a Chelsea player bit one of his Liverpool players back in the day he'd have been shouting blue murder. Will he do the same now or be more worried about licking the Scouse fans holes I wonder? He's basically proving Chelsea fans right about him if he doesn't condemn it strongly.

He was cracked at FT I imagine he feels a bit :pac: like this
    n7IpabO.gif

Suarez is my favourite player. Gonna be annoying hearing how "disgraceful" it was all week. We need more mentals in football.

*slurp!*

*slurp!*

There ya go.

Don't want to hear another word if him complaining about Chelsea fans hating him after this.

Suarez is my favourite player. Gonna be annoying hearing how "disgraceful" it was all week. We need more mentals in football.

I`m expecting Mario to drive a batmobile onto the pitch tonite to one up him.
    I love the way Sky went to how can he stay to how we can`t afford to go in 30 mins:confused:. Its a bit like the whole fascist thing going out the window after one win at St.James` Park.

• Advertisement

I was in the late 20's but got a new iPod and ended up losing it all trying to transfer : (

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

17 I think. Havent got enough to build the racetrack :(

I'm at 28. I'd suggest just doing small quests if you're quite active. Keep doing the 1 and 4 hour ones and at night have everyone do the 8 or 12 hour quests. You should do the donut cheat if you haven't already for all the extra characters and buildings. There's no quick way of getting cash unfortuntly.

EdK wrote: »
    I was in the late 20's but got a new iPod and ended up losing it all trying to transfer : (

They've changed it so if you have an Origin account you can transfer your game anywhere.

They've changed it so if you have an Origin account you can transfer your game anywhere.

I think I reopened the wrong one and it saved the early level one

i16QdjVlobe0o.gif

1310650820313.jpg

• Advertisement

:eek:
    :D

Its his father

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Suck it City :D

So happy.

If you'd told me the trade off to such a devastating final day last year was winning with 4 games to spare this year, I'd have said you were nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

As a neutral it's a fun watch. Bar the plank that is Rio, the present United team is very likeable and loaded with top top class talent. Makes for a great story, the whole redemption for City's win last year.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement