Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Looks at Pete's recent predictions.

realises new user name is on the way!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh god, it's official.

Oh god oh god oh god

Not, Pete...about that name change?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Can we get a comment from Rafa's Wrinkly Ballbag on today's shocking news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Oops.

Do you think boards will allow it?

Stunned he's gone though.

I have a feeling a lot if spoilt Uld fans are going to realise how good they've had it now he's gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

For sure. Especially the younger united fans around or below 25 as all they remember is united and Ferguson winning. Could be a trasitional period for a few years which will test these "lifetime" fans metal.

Jose coming in, fecking up and leaving after 3 years would be lol worthy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ah the power of twitter. Paddy Power make up a rumour to get website hits and 24 hours later Fergie is done. lol.

Put it this way if Fergie walks tomorrow Ill change my username to Rafa's Wrinkly Ballbag.

So long Pete!

I think you may be safe though as you need to be a subscriber to change names.

gimmick wrote: »
    So long Pete!

Can you subscribe just for a month to change your username anyone know? And how does one subscribe. Im a man of my word after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

So long Pete!

Thanks for ruining my day. :(

Can you subscribe just for a month to change your username anyone know? And how does one subscribe. Im a man of my word after all.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/payments.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,382 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Pete, as much as the name change would be funny, maybe you can avoid it on a technicality. You said if he walked today, you'd change it. But he just announced it today and will leave later in the week. So technically, not walking today. :)

Sorry!

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Pete, as much as the name change would be funny, maybe you can avoid it on a technicality. You said if he walked today, you'd change it. But he just announced it today and will leave later in the week. So technically, not walking today. :)

Buzz_Killington.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

So long Pete!

Have you eaten your tie yet? :pac:

Requested that anyway. The admin who looks after these things is away though so it might take a day or two.

Looks like its Moyes.

Massive risk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fergie retiring :eek::( Moyes seems the fav now to be next manager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Put it this way if Fergie walks tomorrow Ill change my username to Rafa's Wrinkly Ballbag.

This is why you dont make claims like that :D

Nice compromise
    "Fat Spanish Undercarriage"

Have you eaten your tie yet? :pac:

I ate a hat.

Nice compromise
    "Fat Spanish Undercarriage"

The rest to follow. :-)

Wonder what odds you'd get on Fergie being in the hot seat again before next Summer?

• Advertisement

Good match at the Bridge.

Adebayor does his one spectacular thing for the year anyway.

Chelsea want it more.

Adebayor does his one spectacular thing for the year anyway.

Chelsea want it more.

The worse thing spurs ever did, was give Ade a 4 year contract. the guy doesnt care.

Tinie wrote: »
    The worse thing spurs ever did, was give Ade a 4 year contract. the guy doesnt care.

He should never be given anything other than a one year rolling contract. you'll get a good 12 months out of him and then he won't bother his hole again.

The lack of a half decent centre forward will ultimately cost Spurs the CL this year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Adebayor is hopeless for a good portion of the year. Seemed pretty obvious during the Europa League match when Spurs didn't really have anyone else to play up front.

I could never hate Adebayor after he sprinted a good 100m to celebrate in front of his old fans. A top quality prick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭cena

Getting rid of sky sports, movies and multi room. We can't afford it much more. I well miss the wrestling. Not sure How I would watch it the day after

cena wrote: »
    I well miss the wrestling. Not sure How I would watch it the day after

Youtube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

cena wrote: »
    Getting rid of sky sports, movies and multi room. We can't afford it much more. I well miss the wrestling. Not sure How I would watch it the day after

You won`t miss the movies that much anyway nothing but crap on there and they put a fair few films on that Sky Store cause we should really have to pay to see Goodfellas or Ironman despite paying 20 movie channels. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hey guys sorry if this isnt allowed but my band The Hot Soul Psychos ( facebook.com/TheHotSoulPsychos) have just released our debut EP "Everfunk Junior" and would love to hear some feedback from my oul boardies :)http://thehotsoulpsychos.bandcamp.com/album/everfunk-junior

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Doing a bit of spamming on behalf of my girlfriend.
    Want to work in Australia, New Zealand or Hong Kong?
    Come along to our Free Seminars & get info on jobs, work visas, moving abroad & more.
    Galway – 13 May, Harbour Hotel, 6.30pm
    Limerick – 14 May, Savoy Hotel, 6.30pm
    Cork – 14 May, Imperial Hotel, 6.30pm
    Dublin – 15 May, USIT office, 6.30pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Gutted I didn't buy tickets for the Trailer Park Boys. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Got my first WWE autographs today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

glenjamin wrote: »

I didn't even know about it, I would've LOVED to have gone. I only got turned onto TBP over Christmas thanks to my bro. Damn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Actually just discovered a 'rasslin movie with some of TPB's cast. Rob Wells looks to be just playing Ricky again; that might not be a bad thing. Reviews seem pretty average, which sticks it above about 95% of wrestling-based flicks, by default.

Hi.

Rafa is Wrinkly Ballbag?

Rafa is Wrinkly Ballbag?

Now now Id never say or imply such a thing, how dare you gimmick.

Given Manyoo fans obsession with Liverpool, I thought you would have went with Rodgers scrotum.

Ah well.

Given Manyoo fans obsession with Liverpool, I thought you would have went with Rodgers scrotum.

Ah well.

I couldn't figure out where to put the apostrophe on Rodgerseseses tbh.:pac:

Rod'ger's

• Advertisement

R. O' Dgers?

Hi.

What kind of reply did you get when you requested the name change? A "WTF"?

What kind of reply did you get when you requested the name change? A "WTF"?

Rather disappointing indifference! Sure you'd see some mad usernames on other forums. Ugly Bollox Face and Princess Petulia Pissy Pants are two of the best I've seen.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah yes, Princess Petulia, the result of a lost pool bet if I recall correctly :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    Ah yes, Princess Petulia, the result of a lost pool bet if I recall correctly :pac:

Who did they used to be?

Their previous name was IPAM. There was someone else had to change their name from the same night, x43r0 became "Jimmy Savile Is Innocent".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭deisedude

glenjamin wrote: »

Did you try Toutless.com. You might get a ticket at face value there. Worth a shot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Hi.

Rafa, Wrinkly or Ballbag

which of the above would insult you least if we use one as a shortened version of your username?

I would go the CM Punk route and pick Ballbag, eventually it stops being an insult.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Rafa, Wrinkly or Ballbag

which of the above would insult you least if we use one as a shortened version of your username?

I would go the CM Punk route and pick Ballbag, eventually it stops being an insult.
    Like the inside of a marathon runner's leg, I can see Ballbag sticking most.

• Advertisement

Pellegrini to City is the latest big rumour about to break apparently.

If that happens I'll change my username to Diabhal Beag's Swollen Liver.

Joking. He's a class coach though and an upgrade on Mancini for sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement