Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aran Islands - Overnight Parking

Options
  • 22-08-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey, I'm planning to drive to Galway and maybe spend two nights on na hoileáin árainn.

I'm wondering about leaving my car in Ros a' Mhil overnight or for two nights, what's the cheapest way it can be done safely? Does it need to be booked and is there a website?

Also, can you travel between the islands by ferry?

Bheinn lán sásta le aon cabhair ar bith. GRMA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

there is a ferry service between islands but check with the ticket office when buying it in rossaveal when your going, might be cheaper to pay for it there than on the ferry at the time you want to island hop.

as for the car i think the day rate is €5. and its not a problem to park overnight just follow the usual rules of parking safely overnight.

enjoy aran

Advertisement