Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netbrain - CCNA

Options
  • 22-08-2011 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

anyone know anything about netbrain good or bad? lookin at possibly doin there ccna course its €1K cheaper then anywhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭funkyship

Hi Vibes,

Im just responding to your query. The reason why Netbrain is 1K cheaper than the main colleges is because I dont have the overheads that other colleges have. I dont own the building (rent it just for the classes) and I dont employ any own else as I lecture also. Therefore costs are kept to a minimum which is passed on to the student.

Regards,

Lee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Bennyjammin

do it with fas, its free, and so are the exams too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

I would say do it yourself. There is no "magic" course that can teach you all you need to know to pass.

You just need to study and practice :)

I have to respectfully disagree I-Rock. CCNA is very difficult to self study. You need physical access to routers and switches in order to fully understand Networking Concepts. Not just one router but multiple routers to setup RIP, EIGRP, OSPF labs. Also it is difficult for someone with limited I.T experience to self study CCNA as there are lots of brand new concepts to learn and require someone to answer any questions. I am CCNP certified and would argue it is easier for a CCNA student to self study CCNP than it is for someone with limited I.T experience to self study CCNA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

Is there parking provided for the netbrain course? Would be too much of a hassle for me to get the bus to and from it every tuesday.

• Advertisement

Hi Elessar,

There is parking in Abbey Street (Irish Life Mall) which is literally two minutes walk from the College.

No Problem Synoasis. Any questions please let me know

Lee,

Advertisement