Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobh Golf Club

Options
  • 22-08-2011 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has played here recently and what kind of condition the course is kept in? It looks a bit hilly and narrow maybe from photos I've seen but I can't be too fussy! They seem to have a good student rate so am currently considering joining.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

kmcattack wrote: »
    Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has played here recently and what kind of condition the course is kept in? It looks a bit hilly and narrow maybe from photos I've seen but I can't be too fussy! They seem to have a good student rate so am currently considering joining.

Thanks

I played there last week . It was in good condition. Greens v good. That said I will be in no hurry back. Very hilly which I would get over if it was interesting but it wasn't. Started off fairly nice but from the eleventh on it is just up the field down the field for 4 holes and it kinda killed the enjoyment of the round for me. Wouldn't fancy facing that stretch every time I was going out for 18 holes.

Advertisement