Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seem to be banned from TCD forum

Options
  • 22-08-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

No idea why.

Just logged in first time in ages.

Trying to get some help from tech aware TCD people about how to set up my friend's MyZone account for use with an external chat client.

And I'm banned. Can I be unbanned, please?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not banned from there, and never were.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭FionnMatthew

Ok. I have no idea why then, but this is what I'm getting when I try to access it. I seem to be able to access other forums in Edu.

notbanned.PNG

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You were banned from TCD some time before the current system was introduced in 2008. Bans had to be lifted manually then, so I suggest you PM the forum mods and see if they're willing to lift your ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement