Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Castlebar?

Options
  • 22-08-2011 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good dentist in Castlebar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭tucked

I changed to Dr Cadden, Market Square recently, he seems very good. He's upstairs over Mayo Advertiser office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Angus Burke, Mons Terrace (near Train Station). Really sound guy and actually tells you what he is doing rather than going for you with a drill!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭the_pits

Samhain wrote: »
    Angus Burke, Mons Terrace (near Train Station). Really sound guy and actually tells you what he is doing rather than going for you with a drill!

+1 Excellent service and keeps you well informed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

tucked wrote: »
    I changed to Dr Cadden, Market Square recently, he seems very good. He's upstairs over Mayo Advertiser office.

I have been using Shane Cadden for a number of years now He's excellent.
    Not just him but his whole staff are very friendly and helpful.

I would recommend them any day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Gally05

Denis Wiseman , right beside the bank at the top of main street , just past heaton as u head towards the traffic light !

been using him for a few years now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

Another recommendation for Cadden, my family have being going to hime for the last few years since he ytook over that practice, have recommended him to friends too & all have been happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

I too had a bad experience with Cadden. Not him personally, one of his associates. I now attend a dentist in Claremorris instead who I'm a lot happier with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Hi guys thanks for responses I went with Tobins dental on Caseys roundabout, was very impressed and thats saying something from someone like me who HATES dentists! :) very quick efficient and friendly.

Advertisement