Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to clean floor tiles and grout

• 22-08-2011 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

I am looking for a few ideas on how to clean floor tiles and the grout.These tiles have suffered from a dog being on them for the past few years and the floor hasnt been cleaned or looked after properly in this time.The grout which was an orogonal grey colur has got black in certain places
    hot water and bleach does not seem to be having any effect.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

steam for the grout and i used vinergar for the tiles,brought them up shining again.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Crazyciano

I bought my Tiles last month off a company called Project Tile Design in Dublin and the lads there were really helpful and seemed to know what they were talking about, I'd recommend giving them a call. Here's their website and you can get their number off that :P http://www.projecttiledesign.ie/

Advertisement