Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ross O'Carroll Kelly book ???

Options
  • 22-08-2011 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a new RO'CK book due out ? They usually come out Sep/Oct so I was wondering if this will happen this year.

By the way, I see Ross didn't make Kidney's squad for the World Cup. Are Kidney and the IRFU mad, leaving out one of the best players of this generation ? They obviously don't intend winning the World Cup :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

As far as I know there's a new book called Nama Mia out in oct/nov

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

21st September according to Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

New book is out on September 21st!!

http://www.rossocarrollkelly.ie/NewsPage.aspx?p=NAMAMia

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

Can I just say YAY! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

Can't focking wait!! Ross is my moral compass!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

TheBody wrote: »
    Can't focking wait!! Ross is my moral compass!!

:D
    On a serious note does anyone else think the characters are getting off a bit lightly, considering they're actually detestable people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ShannonGael

The book was on sale in Eason's last Friday for €12.99 (special reduced rate). I bought it , but haven't started to read it yet!!!!! I usually try to keep the Ross Books for holiday or christmas reads.

Could be dangerous using ross as your moral compass, Doubt he would know his east from his west (ha ha).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Its about €8.50 via kindle. Forgot about this until I was passing by easons today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭votecounts

anyone know if its in byrnes(carlow) or tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Well worth the wait.Focking hilarious:D.Paul Howard keeps coming up with the goods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Just finished NamaMia it was great . I just adore how he writes in people s accents, the voices so come to life in my head. Brill stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 18 izeult

Read it, it's funny but I think the last one was better.

Good cliff hanger though at the end though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

i wouldn't light my fire with this tripe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

conno16 wrote: »
    i wouldn't light my fire with this tripe

:(

I'm sad for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I'm reading it on the bus to work. Anything that gives you giggles on a packed smelly 1 hour bus ride can't be a bad thing :)

"Every group of girls has an Ugly Friend with Reservations. It's Mother Natues Way of keeping the human population down"

Scuh a c*ck, I know lots like him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

Maybe the funniest one yet. Disliked the ending though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I'm half way through. It's a great read so far. I get the impression already that the author knows where the next 2 or 3 novels will go with Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

fontanalis wrote: »
    :D
    On a serious note does anyone else think the characters are getting off a bit lightly, considering they're actually detestable people.

That's the point, being rich means you always get second and third and fourth chances.

Advertisement