Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleemans beer

Options
  • 22-08-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

does anyone know if Sleemans beer can be purchased anywhere in Dublin. They are Canadian and make a fantastic range of beers. Only ever had them in Canada and would love to get a crate.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

Ah, Sleemans ... I love their honey brown lager. Don't think I've seen it in Ireland but I'd be curious too...

I think your best bet would be to contact somewhere like Deveney's in Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

Ah, Sleemans ... I love their honey brown lager. Don't think I've seen it in Ireland but I'd be curious too...

I think your best bet would be to contact somewhere like Deveney's in Dundrum.

I got some from Redmond's in Ranelagh. Probably not part of their regular stock but you might strike it lucky.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've bought it in DrinkStore but haven't noticed it recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I pass by the drink store frequently. I'll head in there and ask.
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thelynchfella

was given a '12 pack' of assorted sleemans beers last weekend. it had their cream ale, original draught, honey brown, and light in it....The only one i would drink again was the honey brown. Can't say I ever noticed it in Ireland

• Advertisement
Advertisement