Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing WHV before arriving in Oz

Options
  • 22-08-2011 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi All,

Due to fly out Wednesday week to Melbourne to begin a 1 year WHV. Being the headbanger that I am I managed to put the passport in the wash a couple of weeks ago (luckily it wasnt this week). It was ruined so I had to get a new one which I got today - could anybody tell me what I have to do to update my visa application to notify that I have a new passport? I thought I found a form last week on the immi.gov.au site but on there now and cannot see it! Any help or further detail would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Mr Mister wrote: »
    Hi All,

Due to fly out Wednesday week to Melbourne to begin a 1 year WHV. Being the headbanger that I am I managed to put the passport in the wash a couple of weeks ago (luckily it wasnt this week). It was ruined so I had to get a new one which I got today - could anybody tell me what I have to do to update my visa application to notify that I have a new passport? I thought I found a form last week on the immi.gov.au site but on there now and cannot see it! Any help or further detail would be appreciated.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa-enquiries/change.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mr Mister

Thanks a mill Munster Gal, you're a star!

Advertisement