Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent psychics in the clare/limerick/tipp area?

Options
  • 22-08-2011 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

anyone know of any decent ones?
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tealea

Hiya, There is an absolutely brillant man in clonmel whose name is rory bates. I went to see him a month ago and he's def been the best. He described medical tests i had last year, very detailed, described my work and my relationship with my partner to a T. He makes predictions for the next 18 months, and is also an excellent medium. He is young about 30 ish and was late (an hour) but def worth the wait!!!! His number is on pananormal.ie:) good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Rory's timekeeping is horrendous. He was nearly two hours late when myself and my bro saw him last year. Other people have also commented on his lax timekeeping skills.

Still, I thought he was alright. I thought he was so-so when I saw him but I said I'd wait and see how things went on the predictions front. He turned out to be right about my mam getting a heart attack around the new year (in 2011).

On the day we saw him, he got only a couple of details correct about me, but my bro had a more impressive reading. Rory knew he lived on a hill at the end of a housing estate where planes fly low frequently. Cork Airport is only up the road from there. He knew what he worked at as well.

I'm still waiting to see how the other predictions pan out for me, but so far so good.

In the meantime, Rory should go off and buy a new watch for himself.

Here are a couple of other threads (one from boards, another from rollercoaster.ie) about him:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055555929

http://www.rollercoaster.ie/Discussions/tabid/119/ForumThread/141089510/Default.aspx

Advertisement